Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 365. (Read 845569 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
December 20, 2014, 06:21:57 PM
Faith doesn't need proof, and you cannot prove it since he is created in the minds of humans.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 20, 2014, 06:19:14 PM

Nowadays Christians (e.g. BADecker) denounce Hatonn as Satanic.

However, Christ's name was not Jesus until long after his "death". How many know this??

The early Christian messages were not a uniform creed.

These tapes also talk about Stephen, so they are worth listening to.

Most important of all is that Blakjag is a science fiction ideas plagiarist.   Grin

You don't care about history and you ignore reality at your peril. I sincerely doubt that you will expose God as a fraud or fiction.

I don't doubt it. I compare it with what the Bible says, and then I know. Doubt doesn't have anything to do with it.

Where have you compared the WORD with the Bible in order to determine that God's WORD is a heresy?

I thought your argument was that all writings outside of Revelations are heresies?

I probably won't answer a lot of things that you have to say.

I will never play games with the truth, nor will I accuse one of some thing before giving one a chance to defend oneself.

"Comparison" has nothing to do with it; you have not made any explicit comparison whatsoever, you just go "by the book".

I also have very important things to do, namely: Real study of literal truth.

God's Hosts state that God's people should never be without something to do of great purpose.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 20, 2014, 04:34:04 PM

However, Christ's name was not Jesus until long after his "death". How many know this??

Most important of all is that Blakjag is a science fiction ideas plagiarist.   Grin
December 20, 2014, 02:10:47 PM

legendary
December 20, 2014, 12:06:27 PM
How do you know this for a fact? Any evidence at all?

... exactly how many angels fit on the head of a pin.

All of them, and none of them, and any number of them in between all and none, and all of this at the same time or any variety of different times, or any variety of different and same times, etc.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
December 20, 2014, 05:15:59 AM

Said without a hint of irony.

Observing Xtians arguing over who has the 'true' interpretation of Xtianity is like watching a dispute over exactly how many angels fit on the head of a pin.

December 20, 2014, 05:14:09 AM
Some other joker who has been bad all his life dies and goes to Heaven. Doesn't seem fair. But happens reasonably often.

In the Bible N.T. (Acts of the Apostles), immediately before the stoning of Stephen, Stephen said that he saw God (right then, in a vision), and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. The Pharisees and their fellow Jews, who were already upset with Stephen, covered their ears so that they wouldn't hear any more that Stephen might say. Then they took him out and stoned him to death.

Perhaps if you looked at and read some of my posts in this thread, you wouldn't have to repeatedly ask the same or similar questions, Blakjag.

It IS kinda fun watching you stumble around, though.

Smiley

Stumble through what? Gnosis is at least as valid as mainstream Christianity. You are stumbling through your version of history without any context.

I suggest you learn about the history of Jesus as suggested by mainstream scholarship.

Nag Hammadi suggests Christian Gnosticism has an equal claim to authentic Christian belief.

Listen to "First Christians" here:
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/1992_meetings.html
legendary
December 19, 2014, 09:43:26 PM
Some other joker who has been bad all his life dies and goes to Heaven. Doesn't seem fair. But happens reasonably often.

In the Bible N.T. (Acts of the Apostles), immediately before the stoning of Stephen, Stephen said that he saw God (right then, in a vision), and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. The Pharisees and their fellow Jews, who were already upset with Stephen, covered their ears so that they wouldn't hear any more that Stephen might say. Then they took him out and stoned him to death.

Perhaps if you looked at and read some of my posts in this thread, you wouldn't have to repeatedly ask the same or similar questions, Blakjag.

It IS kinda fun watching you stumble around, though.

Smiley
December 19, 2014, 04:36:41 PM

December 19, 2014, 04:28:18 PM

How can you claim knowledge when you have not even read God's WORD?

For the vast majority of non-Christians here, knowledge does not come from a single book.  Smiley

God says "read it ALL and judge in wisdom".

Now in order to become impeccable in your integrity, one must BE responsible by listening to Spirit within about "right" and "wrong"--or as I prefer to call it balanced or unbalanced--thinking and behavior.
legendary
December 18, 2014, 11:54:52 PM
Came across this hilarious gif on imgur titled 'How Christianity works'. Cheesy

http://imgur.com/gallery/VGEhYaz

What is interesting is that this can almost be accurate.

However, a person doesn't simply jump from one religious belief to another in two seconds. But, if a person in such a position had been thinking about such a change for a period of weeks or months, so that he was on the edge of changing faith, something like this could happen.

God wants people to be saved for eternal life. Many folks who have led a really bad life, yet were Christian as a child, or had some friend trying to convert them at present, if they are suddenly dying like from being shot, they just might convert the rest of the way and be saved, even though they only lived 5 or 10 minutes after their conversion.

It doesn't seem fair. Some atheist lives his whole life as a good person, has a good spouse, good kids, contributes to community charities, helps fund Red Cross in Africa, yet doesn't believe in God, dies and goes to Hell. Some other joker who has been bad all his life, has a deathbed conversion and repentance, dies and goes to Heaven. Doesn't seem fair. But happens reasonably often.

There is rejoicing among the angels of God over every sinner who repents. Come on, you atheists. Repent while there still is time.

Smiley
legendary
December 18, 2014, 11:41:46 PM

For the vast majority of non-Christians here, knowledge does not come from a single book.  Smiley

For the vast majority of Christians who know how to read (and even most who don't), it's the same.

Smiley
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
December 18, 2014, 09:50:27 PM

For the vast majority of non-Christians here, knowledge does not come from a single book.  Smiley
Activity: 476
I like boobies
December 18, 2014, 06:46:02 PM
Came across this hilarious gif on imgur titled 'How Christianity works'. Cheesy

http://imgur.com/gallery/VGEhYaz

legendary
December 15, 2014, 11:25:33 PM

We have a different understanding of what the Word of God is. I say it is the effective application of the Bible. You say it is something else.

Okay, we have a disagreement.

I have shown in previous posts that the Bible is an impossible to exist book. I have briefly shown the reasons why. Since it exists supernaturally, it is the Word of God, and is enough for me for salvation and for righteous living.

I hope that you are finding happiness and joy in your book.

Smiley
legendary
December 15, 2014, 11:15:01 PM
They don't have any clue how things got to this point of complexity.

Neither do you, BADecker, have any clue that truth could be found outside of your Bible.

That realization is simply too complex for you to fathom.

3. God's WORD is spoken by God and recorded by God's scribe. Bible is written and re-written by men.
8. How exactly will you find the whole truth in mainstream books like the Bible? Most of that book is written by a Pharisee. Don't forget that SATAN is ruler of this world, and obviously his message has spread far and wide.

It is only by 'integrating' such diverse bodies of knowledge that the vision of a unity of truth is gained.

God says "read it ALL and discern in wisdom of knowledge".

God has no mysticism nor hidden agenda—God is open and the only “mystery” is that which you simply do not yet understand—that too, He gives unto you openly and freely.

God always enjoins you to study ALL that you have basis for recognizing Truth and GIVE YOUR POWER TO NO MAN NOR ENTITY FOR GOD DWELLS WITHIN THE TEMPLE WHICH IS YOU.

If you know not history, then you are destined to repeat the errors.

God never limits your investigation into all facets of the Truth—does your “minister”?

Scientists are attempting to find the whole truth of everything. They will never be able to. The universe is too complex. Man was never meant to know the whole truth. At least not in this life.

The Bible is the record of the things that count. These are salvation for the next life, and the methods to live a reasonable life in this life.

People all over the place look for and find knowledge that is not in the Bible. There is nothing wrong with this. However, if the seeking and finding of that knowledge takes away from their salvation, it is not good. There are some people who seek knowledge and the whole truth with such determination that it ultimately blocks them from salvation.

Not only does God dwell within people, holding them alive, but He also has an identity of His own that is outside of people. You and I might be in each others minds somewhat through our posts here, but we certainly are not the same person.

Smiley
December 15, 2014, 01:45:12 PM
They don't have any clue how things got to this point of complexity.

Neither do you, BADecker, have any clue that truth could be found outside of your Bible.

That realization is simply too complex for you to fathom.

3. God's WORD is spoken by God and recorded by God's scribe. Bible is written and re-written by men.
8. How exactly will you find the whole truth in mainstream books like the Bible? Most of that book is written by a Pharisee. Don't forget that SATAN is ruler of this world, and obviously his message has spread far and wide.

It is only by 'integrating' such diverse bodies of knowledge that the vision of a unity of truth is gained.

God says "read it ALL and discern in wisdom of knowledge".

God has no mysticism nor hidden agenda—God is open and the only “mystery” is that which you simply do not yet understand—that too, He gives unto you openly and freely.

God always enjoins you to study ALL that you have basis for recognizing Truth and GIVE YOUR POWER TO NO MAN NOR ENTITY FOR GOD DWELLS WITHIN THE TEMPLE WHICH IS YOU.

If you know not history, then you are destined to repeat the errors.

God never limits your investigation into all facets of the Truth—does your “minister”?
December 15, 2014, 01:36:16 PM
You cannot find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.

You are incorrect here.

Emergent complexity is very easy to prove to yourself.

Just learn a little about simple genetic algorithms and try for yourself.

Why don't you prove scientifically that the emergent complexity in question is actually a real possibility?

Almost all arguments against evolution are "but the gaps".

There needn't be gaps.

Well, if there need not be gaps then you can easily claim this prize and earn yourself $1M in funds.

I expect you to prove scientifically that there need not be gaps.

After all, this is very easy to prove to yourself!
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
December 15, 2014, 12:56:52 PM
Atheism is a religion. It is a religion of hate for God.
Atheists don't hate god. They simply just don't believe he exists.
I don't believe in Santa Claus, by your logic I also hate him.

Wrong. Rather, there aren't any true atheists. Why? Because everybody knows in his heart that God exists. Why? Because the Spirit of God is in the heart of everybody, holding every person alive. All know Him instinctively - "no atheists in the foxholes." Extreme joy, or extreme fear or pain in the life of anyone, shows him/her that he/she believes in God.

Those who claim that God doesn't exist are liars. Because of this, essentially there aren't any atheists. Those liars who adamantly claim they are atheists, do so because they think that their claims will make Him go away. They hate Him.

Smiley

I don't believe anyone can be 100% atheist, as there will always be that little bit of doubt however small.

But....

I also don't believe anyone can be 100% religious, as there will always be that little bit of doubt however small.

It works both ways you see.

Your comments suggest to me, that the possibility of god not existing is terrifying to you. Why is that? The only hate I am picking up on is your hate of those that have a different opinion to yourself.

Buffer is correct. Everything exists between 0 and 1 probability.

It's probably impossible to get pure vacuum and just as impossible to get infinite density.

Reality and probabilities (real ones) have to exist within this real range.

Besides that it's far more interesting to keep ones mind open.

Activity: 238
Merit: 106
December 15, 2014, 12:51:55 PM
The proof given below is the most acceptable scientific proof for GOD's existence.

In every cell of our bodies there exists a very detailed instruction code, much like a miniature computer program? As you may know, a computer program is made up of ones and zeros, like this: 110010101011000. The way they are arranged tell the computer program what to do. The DNA code in each of our cells is very similar. It's made up of four chemicals that scientists abbreviate as A, T, G, and C. These are arranged in the human cell like this: CGTGTGACTCGCTCCTGAT and so on. There are three billion of these letters in every human cell!!

Well, just like you can program your phone to beep for specific reasons, DNA instructs the cell. DNA is a three-billion-lettered program telling the cell to act in a certain way. It is a full instruction manual.

existence of God
Why is this so amazing? One has to ask....how did this information program wind up in each human cell? These are not just chemicals. These are chemicals that instruct, that code in a very detailed way exactly how the person's body should develop.

Natural, biological causes are completely lacking as an explanation when programmed information is involved. You cannot find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.

You are incorrect here.

Emergent complexity is very easy to prove to yourself.

Just learn a little about simple genetic algorithms and try for yourself.
Jump to: