Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 53. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:55:16 PM
Ethereum is of an inflationary nature, which means that the number of coins is unlimited, which is the key difference from Bitcoin. While demand for Ether is large, this feature does not affect its course, but it is unknown how to wait for it in the future. For this reason, the price of a crypto currency may hang for an indefinite period of time.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
April 12, 2018, 05:54:57 PM
You could have bought ethereum when it was dipped below $300+ dollars few days ago and im sure if you did you are making a lot of money today,the bullish season has started that is why you will be making a lot of profits,be careful as the market is growing past it could back to its position faster enough than you cant even notice.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 05:48:27 PM
I see this is a pretty good sign for bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins, and I've bought it since it's red, do not rush, use your analysis carefully because anything can happen
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
April 12, 2018, 05:45:51 PM
If you're hesitating between buying crypto or not buying crypto ... well I personnaly would wait a bit more Wink.

If you're hesitating between buying ETH or another alt coin, buy ETH Wink.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 05:29:08 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

I suggest to buy both because we know already the price of bitcoin is going up and down so we should not worry about the low price, it will rises up soon. and ETH is also establishing its name perhaps it known as the next to BTC and it is capable of growing up its price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 12, 2018, 05:22:32 PM
I know that a lot of other members would say that you should go and buy it asap but I'm not going to say that Smiley)). I believe that there will be 1 more dump and you just need to wait to be able to buy ETH with lower price than at the moment Smiley). ETH is a good cryptocurrency to buy and hold for longterm but you should choose right time to join. Wait few more days more maybe just a week.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
now is a great time to buy the etherium, in time its price will be around 0.1 BTC.
but in the near future the price may drop again to $ 400
Activity: 287
April 12, 2018, 05:07:38 PM
The best idea - to buy both of them, to diversify the asset. Both from them are the best coins, and now they are cheap now, this best time for purchase both from them because in the future we will see that the bitcoin and other part of cryptographic bank will jump aside to peak or, perhaps, will go to higher peak.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 05:05:16 PM
At the moment I think it's too late for us to buy ETH, their prices are rising so high it will probably increase in the next few weeks. I also regretted this, I did not decide to buy them in the last few weeks.
Activity: 308
April 12, 2018, 05:05:12 PM
I today bought on opportunities Ethereum. such sense of, that finally the ice began to crack, and the cost of will increase
Activity: 280
April 12, 2018, 05:04:44 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
see from the market now ETH or bitcoin has started up, and I think this is a good time to buy it before everything is more up again and back to the highest price, hopefully can be a good and useful advice for you
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 05:02:49 PM
Sure! Such a good price for it today
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 05:00:56 PM
Too late as the bullish market has started,you could have bought it last time when it dipped to $300+ which might be the last time that we will see ethereum on the level.But you still have a good chance to get into ethereum's train few hours or days from now we will have some corrections in the market because today the market has gone bull !
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 04:58:14 PM
Yes buy Ethereum by all means because it has a lot of potentials, and one can not afford to miss the profit that Ethereum will generate to investors this year. This is the time to join the rank tomorrow may be too late for this opportunity
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
April 12, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

Yes can buy ETH its a good coin with proper market cap and valuation. it also has high growth potential and proper market use. The coin is currently cheaply available in he market, so you can buy now and have a chance to benefit when its fully recovered
Now all the coins will show an increase in prices. Can be buy any. Bitcoin provoked the collapse of the cryptocurrency market, he also restored it. But it seems to me that Ethereum has additional potential. Its standard price was 0.09 BTC. Now it shows the level of 0.06 BTC. This makes it possible to hope for an additional bonus with respect to the BTC.
Activity: 280
April 12, 2018, 04:48:21 PM
The current time when the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market tends to increase, you buy ETH or BTC are good for the long term. But if I were you, I would invest in ETH because ETH transaction fee is much cheaper than BTC. If you need to withdraw to the domestic trading platform to sell in USD, then it will be faster and less expensive transaction fee than BTC. So you should invest ETH and hold at this time.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 04:47:22 PM
I'm confident that eth will be back over 1k in a very short time so I think it's a great Investment.  The crash looks like its completely over for the total crypto market and the signs of a major bull run are starting t oshow.
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 04:46:04 PM
You could have bought it when its dipped below $300 levels! today the bull run has started and you just missed a good opportunity to get good profits! but you can still get ethereum when the correction happen few hours from now,because we have enough bulls today which is why corrections are going to follow so you will need to take profits as early as you can.
Activity: 672
April 12, 2018, 04:45:20 PM
Today, many investors are afraid of bitcoins, despite the fact that it is still very cheap, of course, the volatility of the crypto currency is very large and there are no guarantees for saving the deposit. But I think that soon there will be projects that will be engaged in assessing deposits to support traders.
Merit: 4
April 12, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency.Under number two - is worth Ethereum.Both crypto-currencies have a tendency of growth in the digital world.I would recommend who has money-to invest in both cryptocurrencies..Bitcoin is popular.But the Ethereum gaining strength steadily.And if large investors take the side of Ethereum-as it is more in demand.The cost will be sky-high!
Any of the two cryptocurrency is a  good investment. Right now, the market is still down, so putting some money on it will likely to have good profit in the future.

Bitcoin is still the king among all, but Etherium have the potential as a good investment too. It's better to buy now in a cheapest price to gain more profit in the long run. I suggest to you mate buy this two coins the BTC and ETH because it's really good coins that can helps you in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: