Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 52. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 104
April 13, 2018, 01:30:37 PM
I recommend buying ETH because many bounty projects accept their token purchase with ETH. at this time ETH is so well known that some people prefer to buy ETH instead of bitcoin. lately the price of ETH is gradually rising, I feel that ETH will go up to $ 1,500.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 01:27:18 PM
The fact that it has a different block-chain structure and the innovations brought about by smart contracts are of great importance. For example, if any institution or organization wants to implement a Blockchain-based project, it is highly likely that Ethereum will choose its infrastructure because it has a more flexible structure, such as integrated, structured operations, because of the difficulties encountered in Bitcoin, a feature that emits.

Of course, the rate of Ico has increased in recent times, and many of them are Ethereum-based, which means that Ethereum Crypto is gradually consolidating its place in the Money World. As we think in medium or long term, Ethereum is a potential investment instrument.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 01:25:51 PM
ETH is a good idea. Why not?! I think buying ETH is a good investment and just in time. Hurry up man. I bought some for myself a bit earlier.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
April 13, 2018, 01:14:57 PM
Definitely ETH. Bitcoin sure is a good coin and more potential to increase in the upcoming days but Ethereum on the other hand is recovering quickly than BTC and has more momentum. The overall perecentage of gain would be more in  ETH than in BTC. I invested in ETH few days ago and i have got around 25% profit just in a few days. I believe it will be worth a lot more in future which is why i had invested in it. Ethereum is getting developed these days and with the implementation of PoS i am sure many other investors will start investing in it too.

I won't agree your points.Because the price of Ethereum is based on the bitoin price.I had seen this often in the price chart.If the inversement in bitcoin is high,your profit percentage will be high. The percentage of profit in Bitcoin is always greater than profit percentage in Ethereum.And this is cause of more investors in bitcoin as compared to ETH.
Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 12:54:43 PM
Investment on eth is now good idea. Eth price is increasing since last two days.I think its the right time to buy eth as the price will go high in future.Before buying make decision weather it a a short term or long term investment.
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 12:57:07 PM
Yes. ETH prices will never be this low again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 12:08:30 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
Both are the best cryptocurrency at the moment. But if you do not have much capital to invest in Bitcoin then you should choose ETH. Today, it has risen sharply, it is currently priced at over $ 500, but I think that could still be a reasonable price. ETH is recovering quite strongly, although the recovery is due to the positive effects of Bitcoin on it, but the potential of ETH is undeniable, the future of ETH will grow quite well, I think so
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 11:59:30 AM
I should say you should buy ethereum now. I think this year will be ethereum’s year, I think that eth will reach new peak and maybe it can overcome bitcoin, plus the fact that the bitcoin has a high transaction fee. It is very possible to happen!
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 13, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

Any of the two cryptocurrency is a  good investment. Right now, the market is still down, so putting some money on it will likely to have good profit in the future. But do not just take my word on it, you should do the research yourself. It is your investment, so you should know everything that is needed to know before parting with your hard earned money. Good luck.

Yep, I completely agree with you. Both of thoses coin  are good for you to buy, and it’s great if you can buy as many those coins as possible. Because as you know the price is on down now, let think about when you buy so many coins with low price and then you hold it and waiting for the market get increased again, you can definitely earn a big benefit.Nobody can earn a lot without reading the fluctuation of market regularly. Keep researching about the market and also taking analysis, that’s necessary for you do earn big benefit.
Activity: 420
April 13, 2018, 09:42:01 AM
Sure, buy ETH now.
It is time to buy.
You can get so many profit if you do that.
You juat hold and wait until price is right for you and sell it.
So simple to takes profit.
Activity: 56
April 13, 2018, 09:39:10 AM
well maybe wait to see if it drops again and if not buy now!!
Activity: 840
April 12, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

Ethereum is good coin have great future. I am better choosing ethereum to invest because have more potential give big profits in market. Many expert believe that ethereum can take bitcoin place as market leader
Activity: 140
April 12, 2018, 08:24:27 PM
I think a good time to buy is when the market goes down and for ethereum is now beginning to experience growth, and will likely be better so I think buying ethereum is still good, but for large funds it's better to buy bitcoin it will be very profitable because bitcoin also decreased considerably..
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 12, 2018, 08:24:20 PM
if you asking me, i would say yes.. buy more at early as possible. And to be excite you, not only eth will give a good profit, you can just try other altcoins but take a study first before investing, and invest only  with you extra money.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 12, 2018, 08:18:35 PM
buying eth is good
buying bitcoin is good too.
try to split your investment to those two, so if the price of one of them goes down, you dont have to wait for it to increase because you have another investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 07:49:13 PM
in my own opinion buying both in market conditions like this is the best choice because crypto is decreasing so this is the right time to buy and hold until the price back to normal again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 06:20:36 PM
I think buying ETH is a good choice but my advice for now is better you buy bitcoin because lately I see the development of bitcoin price is very good although ETH price growth is also so but if there is a spike in price I'm sure bitcoin spike in the price will be much more the height of the ETH and of course you will be able to get a bigger profit
copper member
Activity: 546
April 12, 2018, 06:09:20 PM
I seems not to understand why so many people think ETH will not raise. I wonder and wonder why so many are afraid to invest or buy ETH thinking it may crash the more not know the present fall of ETH is a blessing in disguise as this is the best time to buy ETH because will surely raise again and hit the top. The logic here that many people seems not to understand is that it's good to buy when the value are down and sell when the worth is high.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 05:58:12 PM
To me non of your ideas are bad, but my advice to you is; Use Half to Buy ETH and leave the reaming half on the bitcoin platform. You will surely see a great turnover.
Activity: 574
April 12, 2018, 05:56:25 PM
My word is BUY ETH and BTC - i'd like to buy the Ethereum for 60-70% of your money and 40-30% BTC
That would be good as for short and as for long
Nowadays is a period of long time game (in my opinion)
So just put 80% into long time and 20% into short and try to get the game
Somebody put 30-35% but i'm not sure in short
If we have a look for the todays price it's perfect time to buy and hold
Pages:
Jump to: