Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 54. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 12, 2018, 04:43:02 PM
At the moment the technology of blocking is far from really mass use, including because of its own security problems. A promising line will attract a large number of new players offering their product, but the role of the Etherium as the leading platform for developers will remain unchanged.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

The best idea is to buy both of them, diversify your asset bro. Both of them are best coins and now they are currently cheap it is the best time buy both of them because in the future we will see that bitcoin and the rest of the crypto will bounce bank to the peak or maybe go for higher peak.
\

YEA AND GO GET SOME P3D NOW!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency.Under number two - is worth Ethereum.Both crypto-currencies have a tendency of growth in the digital world.I would recommend who has money-to invest in both cryptocurrencies..Bitcoin is popular.But the Ethereum gaining strength steadily.And if large investors take the side of Ethereum-as it is more in demand.The cost will be sky-high!
Any of the two cryptocurrency is a  good investment. Right now, the market is still down, so putting some money on it will likely to have good profit in the future.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
April 12, 2018, 04:32:55 PM
I think it's better to not buy Ethereum now.Ethereum prices are rising today.Bitcoin prices are rising as well as increasing the ether.I think the price of Ethereum will be reduced in a few days.So be patient for some days.

The price of ethreum can go either way but now it has just started increasing I would suggest to invest into bitcoin now to get a huge return on investment and I am gonna invest for sure.
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 04:28:47 PM
Ethereum is always a good option, but either you choose it will be ok for you, as i think both will have simmilar growth in the near future so no need to worry about it as long as this trend continues towards end of the year Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
April 12, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

Yes can buy ETH its a good coin with proper market cap and valuation. it also has high growth potential and proper market use. The coin is currently cheaply available in he market, so you can buy now and have a chance to benefit when its fully recovered
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 04:13:29 PM
Deversification is all you need) it's the first word which you should learn, just spread you funds between btc and eth. Eth is very mighty project
Activity: 179
April 12, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

Probably Ethereum is a good altcoin to invest with due to its stable price and goes up sometimes. Bitcoin is good also because it is the king of crypto i mean it is the top existing coin in coinmarket.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
in my opinion ethereum price is very low this now. if you have money you should buy ethereum. ethereum is a strong coin. it can be 1000 dollars again.
Activity: 111
April 12, 2018, 02:59:43 PM
I see today the market is rising so much that eth and bitcoin are up more than 10%, I think it's as good as you wait a while before buying because the market may fall back.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 02:56:12 PM
The best strategy is to diversify so I suggest you go with both. And there are also some other altcoins that have good prospects for growth.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
April 12, 2018, 02:50:38 PM
You have to prioritize bitcoin  for long term investment. But if you have enough fund,better buy Bitcoin and Ethereum because this two are currently the main cryptocurrency that are widely use today. I suggest that you buy more bitcoin than Ethereum.
Activity: 82
April 12, 2018, 02:47:12 PM
You should do it especially now while they're still somehow low, even if soon thier price might drop off, it's still better to do it now, as you don't really know if the price will or won't go down. That's why i think it's better buy ETH/BTC now, than wait and wake up when it's too late.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
April 12, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

The best idea is to buy both of them, diversify your asset bro. Both of them are best coins and now they are currently cheap it is the best time buy both of them because in the future we will see that bitcoin and the rest of the crypto will bounce bank to the peak or maybe go for higher peak.
Activity: 120
April 12, 2018, 02:45:19 PM
If you  will going to keep coins for a long time (1-2) years - it is a good idea to buy, but if you going to sell them in couple month - is bad idea.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
April 12, 2018, 02:44:29 PM
in my opinion ethereum/bitcoin pair price is too high. you should be waiting to decrease 0.04-0.05 btc. i think there is average price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 12, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
I believe that situation with Ethereum is pretty much: NOW or NEVER. Now we still have a price under 500$ and it is going up, so very soon we will not be able to buy so cheap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 12, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

Since the price of the ethereum is now not very high, I think that this is a reason to invest in this crypto currency just at the moment. Soon the rate may start to grow, so it will not be so profitable to invest. Ethereum tries to break out of the tight range, in which it has been stuck since the thirtieth of March. Judging by the fact that in recent days the market is mostly green, this may mean that it is starting to recover. So if you want to invest in the coin, it's better to do it now.
Activity: 168
April 12, 2018, 02:39:17 PM
Yes you should few days ago? when its price was down below $400 because today it might go up to $500 levels again because the bulls has finally come to our market and we will see stronger green candles most of the time as we enter the bull trend this year,most of the people who sold at loss probably are crying now as we can see most of the coins are in green.
Activity: 378
April 12, 2018, 02:31:52 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are good but I suggest to you to go with Ethereum at this moment because I think Ethereum price will grow fast, and you will get high returns on your investments. I think to buying ETH is good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: