Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 55. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 6
April 12, 2018, 02:21:38 PM
My suggestion is to go for other crypto right now other tha go only for ethereum. Market is on the rise now go quickly get the investment in good coin. Don't delay the things it will be better for you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 02:21:20 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
The market has been showing positive signs... I'll say buy both bitcoin and ethereum... I think we're bad to see the end of the beer market
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
My suggestion is better buy ETH now before the return price of $ 1700 as early as the year. Now the price movement is starting to rise, hopefully my advice is useful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
April 12, 2018, 01:56:43 PM
No doubt with Ethereum it is a good altcoin, as what I have seen in the market now eth has increased the price fast at $400+ per eth so there's no reason that ethereum will be raising up soon. I'm now currently holding this coin in my portfolio and hoping that ethereum will back at the price of $1k soon. But as of now, we must have patience in holding than to selling it is not good profit as of now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
It doesnt matter which one you are going to buy now. Both are good and should give you a nice profit later. I see more potential in Eth. (Only my opinion)
Activity: 392
April 12, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
Both bitcoin and ethereum are now a very good investment of their money. They will not leave the market for many more years
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
April 12, 2018, 01:23:01 PM
In my opinion it's a good time to buy any altcoins. Just not only eth but any other good alts. TodaY +1200$ btc
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
I suggest buying Bitcoin is better than buying ETH. Bitcoin is doing great nowadays according to its performance graph and ETH drop is still huge and too hard to maintain
Activity: 221
April 12, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
Yes I suggest you buy ethereum, it is good for long term investment. Ethereum is strong but will not go beyond bitcoin. However, ethereum is more stable than bitcoin.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 12, 2018, 01:13:53 PM
yes, but buying bitcoin is the best choice for now, we see earlier that bitcoin increases its value, and ethereum goes down, its the actual risk you will face if you invest on altcoin for now, if bitcoin will increase, every altcoin will decrease.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
April 12, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
Well bitcoin is that one thing that is going to ensure a 100% profit, no matter how long or by how much, bitcoin's price will eventually go up, ethereum also is a a very good investment, not only it is popular, but it actually brings new ideas to the cryptocurrency market through ICOs,which have used the blockchain technology in many new fields, and the ICOs are getting more and more popular by the day because they present a good business opportunity, and for the reason ethereum might be good to invest in, my suggestion is to divide your cap into tow and invest in both ethereum and bitcoin ,that way you ensure maximum profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 12, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
Both coins are a good investment, but you must decide on your own based on your understanding of the market, and not look for advice on the forum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
Contributions to the ethereum, as well as money transactions are different than with bitcoin, as they differ in financial methods. if there is such an opportunity, it is recommended to purchase the ETH and Bitcoin cryptocurrency tokens, since each of them has a powerful potential and has all the chances for a successful growth in the exchange rate and subsequent development in the future, but do not forget about the need to thoroughly study the potential risks.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
April 12, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
There is no differences between buy ethereum or bitcoin right now. But this is not the right time to buy it i just think you should wait a little bit until there will be a little correction and you will able to buy more ethereum and bitcoin at bottom price. But it looks like crypto will be very bullish again soon or later. I hope you are not missing a big chance.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 12, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

At this very moment if you see the market has jumped little over than expected. This is first sign of the ETH and many of the coins in the market are going to start their journey of up surge. If you dont buy now then I am pretty sure you are going to regret later on.
Just imagine how it moved with sharp upward line along with the King that is BTC. These all patterns are pointing out towards green zone and its sign that we must buy. Also, if this time it goes up then we may not see any other time point in the future which will bring the ETH to such low rates. So its better get mate!
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
it all depends on the funds you have, but ETH is the most appropriate thing to invest if your capital is small, I think now is the right time to buy ETH. it all depends on the needs and funds you have because now is the right time to buy. but if you have more funds I suggest to buy bitcoin
Activity: 392
April 12, 2018, 12:18:48 PM
I see today the market is rising so much that eth and bitcoin are up more than 10%, I think it's as good as you wait a while before buying because the market may fall back.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
April 12, 2018, 12:16:30 PM
75% invest in Ethereum and 25% invest in Bitcoin, that a King and Queen coin in crypto market, so they are also potential coin, Ethereum price is very low now, trust yourself man, but remember don't all in your money
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 12, 2018, 12:15:38 PM
Of course ETH is good enough to buy Smiley). I like buying ETH more than BTC cause the price of ETH is much cheaper than BTC price while it's also a good cryptocurrency to buy and hold. But at the moment I think you should wait few days more cause IMO I think in next few days, ETH price will dump back to 400$ or under 400$ so it'll be the good time to buy but right now ETH price is a little bit high. Try to wait.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 12:12:32 PM
you should in moments like these the etherium price is raising and i think in these next months it will raise up even more.
Pages:
Jump to: