Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 37. (Read 7997 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 09:52:40 AM
Both are good for investment. So for me, no need to convert your bitcoins to ethereum. Just keep your bitcoins in your wallet and purchase ethereum if you have extra savings or can still afford to buy some. Or else you can do ethereum mining to earn at least a fraction of it though it takes some time before you can withdraw it.
Activity: 42
August 30, 2018, 09:44:50 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
The current situation is not good for copper ethereum it still has the capacity of less than 200 usd. This is not a good buy even though the ethereum is very potential. With the current situation you should keep your bitcoin number when the market up bitcoin will increase the price first
Activity: 94
August 30, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
Although btc and eth are going through a tough time, I still believe that it will be a good idea to get some more eth in exchange for your btc. I personally believe that ethereum has more potential to affect the crypto space more than Bitcoin in the nearest future.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:23:59 AM
No,you do not need to convert your bitcoin to ethereum but you should rather invest in ethereum with your spare cash and hold both of them for long term because they are both potential coins and they will yield profit on hold especially on long term. If you do not have spare cash and wish to buy ethereum, you can sell some part of the bitcoin to buy ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
August 30, 2018, 09:09:30 AM
Well it's a good idea but if you want to be sure why not to split your holding? If any of that coin pumps that's an instant profit for you
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 09:06:24 AM
no...you should not...donnot convert your bitcoin to ethereum. Just wait for the best timing were you will earn more money with your bitcoin. If you convert your bitcoin with ethereum or any alternate coins...surely you will regret it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 30, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

This is entirely a matter of preference, but I want to emphasize that you have to stick to a single option because such investments come into the overly risky class and often cause you to be under a lot of stress. The best, most appropriate, and most effective advice I can give you is to constantly research and make decisions based on these researches. It will also be better for you to make this decision not to be connected by a single investment tool, but to create a portfolio. Investments made in this way will be less risky and will provide more return for you. In addition to these two great advantages, I would like to add that in addition to having fewer strests, I would like to point out the reasons for creating a portfolio.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 08:59:54 AM
i would rather hold on to my bitcoin at the moment, the market is grossly unstable, bitcoin is the favourite coin at the moment
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

It is not a bad trade I guess. Especially when looking forward to the future. Since there is a huge price difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin and Ethereum is the second best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 1
August 30, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good investments.
Activity: 125
August 30, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
If you want to turn your bitcoins into ethereum then you should wait a right moment when you'll be sure that ethereum will rise after you bought it.
I believe that Ethereum will rise in any case. I don't know how fast, but he'll be up. Therefore, it is not necessary to think, it is worth buying.
Activity: 152
August 30, 2018, 08:35:41 AM
Bitcoin is still the major engine behind the whole crypto industry, so it doesn't deserve to be got rid of it. Nor will such conversion choice produce much profit in the long-term future, I think.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
August 30, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

If you trust Ethereum more than Bitcoin then go ahead, but based on the chart it's more profitable to invest on Bitcoin than on Ethereum, but you can convert your other altcoins to Ethereum, but not Bitcoin to Eth you will have a good profit if you have more of these two coming into the end of the year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 30, 2018, 08:34:38 AM
Based on my experience and market judgment, I think that half is better. They are all good coins, one is the encrypted king and the other is the encrypted queen. It is a coin worth investing in.
In my case based on my observation and base on my experiences too it would be better to have them both in whichever of them get high in a near future  you have secure your future to get a profit that you've always wanted too. Both are good coins but differ in their value and prices so better be wise enough to decide.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 08:33:16 AM
Bitcoin is trustworthy and dependable and ethereum is the most grounded of all altcoins, they merit hodling for in light of the fact that they are the best of digital money. I lean toward not to offer our bitcoin just to change over in ethereum on the grounds that bitcoin is the lord of crytocurrency it will blasts later on and im beyond any doubt with that. Best to have both bitcoin and ethereum they will gives us great benefits later on.
Activity: 61
August 30, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
I personally would not trade my bitcoin to ethereum because bitcoin is still has bigger market value and quite impractical to sell it and hold the much lesser coin. Maybe way better if hold bitcoin and still buy ethereum so that if both will pump then you can have better profit.
Activity: 406
August 30, 2018, 08:20:31 AM
Bitcoin is much more stable and investors are better protected. I would not sell bitcoins to buy Ethereum. It's too risky and better just wait. Now is not the best time to sell bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and you have to keep it as long as possible, this is the best decision
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
for me,I advise you not to sell all your bitcoin for ethereum. Both bitcoin and ethereum are good coins that you can invest into. Although, we have our individual preferences. Personally, i prefer to hold ethereum, but that does not mean i would not hold bitcoin.
Activity: 378
August 30, 2018, 08:15:09 AM
I believe that now both these coins are reliable projects and promising options for investment. Therefore, I do not see much sense for such a conversion of money. Better hold your existing BTC and Ethereum for the future. Also now they can invest their free money, while the price of coins remains low enough.
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 08:06:51 AM
Personally, my advice is better not to be engaged in such a currency conversion. Just try to be patient and hold your BTC in the long term, I'm sure that after the market recovery, crypto prices will pleasantly surprise. Although I believe that Ethereum is also a reliable direction for investment. Just need to invest in it free money, and not convert BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: