Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 36. (Read 7990 times)

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
I suggest not, because investing in Bitcoin is a very appropriate choice compared to Ethereum, it is because the price of Bitcoin increases faster than the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think that every investor should keep both coins in his investment portfolio. It seems to me that this is the strongest coin at the moment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
I believe both bitcoin and Ethereum are all great coins which have the potential of becoming great in the future but I will advise you to still hold onto bitcoin and not convert to Ethereum because bitcoin still remains the backbone of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I believe that Ethereum and Bitcoin are very powerful and strong currencies . BUT bitcoin remains the main engine .
Activity: 40
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good investments.
Activity: 60
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I did this in January. At that time BTC was $ 12000 and ETH was $ 1100. I had a lot of losses. But I still hope for the future of ETH.
Me too. I bought ETH at the price of $ 1000. And now the price has fallen below $ 300. But I still believe ETH will come back.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
You must know in advance the reason you want to buy ETH by changing your BTC, if for a long-term investment I think you better hold BTC because the price is more stable, unless you want to invest in ICO I think there is no problem
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Bitcoin is trustworthy.Ethereum is a good and strong coin in cryptomarket.I think you donot have to convert bitcoin to ethereum. Because bitcoin is a king of crypto market.It will bounce in the future and give good return.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
always diversify! Never put all your money in one spot! I would also argue that having all your money in cryptocurrency is having your money in one spot...
Activity: 85
Well it depends upon you in light of the fact that those coins. Both have potential anyway it may be more intelligent to just buy ethereum and still hold your bitcoin so youll have the ability to hold those two tokens so whatever the regard is in the best in class months or year there will be no misgivings. Just be understanding when on hold and don't solidify.
Activity: 165
I don't think it is a good idea to convert Bitcoin into Ethereum. I think Bitcoin is more stable, and the price of Ethereum is very low. The price of Ethereum continues to fall in this year's market and has not improved. .
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 31, 2018, 02:11:38 AM
I think this is a good idea. The price of eth is quite low so the profit of it is very good. Though the price of btc is high than eth but the profit of it is not so high.
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 02:10:41 AM
No, it's not good decision in my opinion because obviously bitcoin is the king of all altcoins yeah it is facing crisis from few months but when it will come to it's good position all altvlcoins will also be set bitcoin is king of crypto market etherum is also strong coin but not more then bitcoin so don't do this according to my experience I don't suggest you to convert bitcoin in etherum.
Activity: 168
August 31, 2018, 01:52:53 AM
I don't think it is a good way to do this. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum have high investment value. And I think Bitcoin is more stable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 01:50:57 AM
Well it's a good idea but if you want to be sure why not to split your holding? If any of that coin pumps that's an instant profit for you
I will not do the same, because holding Bitcoin is also a good idea. So It's better not to rush. Now maybe Bitcoin will go to the big pump. But according to this, now Ethereum is more promising than Bitcoin and it will be a worthwhile exchange. But again, life is about a choice mate, and it's all your choice to decides the best for you. Good luck.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 01:40:48 AM
I changed some Bitcoin to Ethereum but I don't know if it was a smart idea. Grin
Activity: 364
August 31, 2018, 01:37:41 AM
This would be the most wrong decision in life. The etherium has now fallen below $ 300 and it is clear that it will continue to become cheaper. Bitcoin is also very weak, but it's not profitable to change it to the etherium.
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
If you have to convert your Bitcoin to Ethereum as soon as the ETH price is currently preparing a big bull run... I hope this will peak last year in a short time.
But I think it depends on you and your choice, but for me, invest at your own risk. You are the only one responsible for your own actions. Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
August 30, 2018, 10:01:36 AM
At the moment, I would not transfer all the bitcoins on ethereum, it's better to keep most of my assets in bitcoin, I keep 80% of the bitcoin in my portfolio, and 20% on ethereum.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 30, 2018, 09:57:11 AM
As the price of bitcoin is high, it is possible to get a good sum of ethereum in exchange for bitcoin. Importantly ethereum is marked to grow high by the ongoing year, but right now everything has been taking place in the opposite manner. Hope to see growth at the earliest as we're getting close to the last few months of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: