Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 39. (Read 7997 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 12:35:15 PM
In my opinion, both BTC and ETH are good electronic currencies. But stability of BTC is better than ETH. At the same time, the price of ETH depends on the BTC. Therefore, in the present time, you should not transfer BTC to ETH. Always keep the BTC next to the ETH is a smart choice.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:33:23 PM
I surmise that change over bitcoin to ethereum is a smart thought since you can acquire more benefit rather then Bitcoin on the grounds that ethereum can goes up to 2x to 3x out of a brief span yet bitcoin can set aside some greater opportunity to increase twofold from that point display price.Because when ethereum will move the staking framework and you can endeavor to gain easy revenue from the ethereum organize. That is the reasons there is many individuals are moving from bitcoin to the ethereum at the present time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 12:32:32 PM
I would continue to hold bitcoin if I were you. Ethereum is good but I consider bitcoin is better so consider holding it more
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 28, 2018, 12:29:20 PM
Bitcoin is trustworthy and dependable and ethereum is the most grounded of all altcoins, they merit hodling for in light of the fact that they are the best of digital money. I lean toward not to offer our bitcoin just to change over in ethereum on the grounds that bitcoin is the lord of crytocurrency it will blasts later on and im beyond any doubt with that. Best to have both bitcoin and ethereum they will gives us great benefits later on.
Activity: 518
August 28, 2018, 06:27:56 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Why do you want to invest all your money in one basket? It's better to distribute your funds between bitcoin and the ethereum in order to avoid losses.
Activity: 350
August 28, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
ethereum is best qualified to altcoin. for investment certainly, it would be a good thing to have in the middle of a large number of another altcoin. But if you do want to switch into the ethereum then better don't forget bitcoin with ease. keep bitcoin for investment because as good as any ethereum however bitcoin remains the most superior in investment.

I don't think you need to convert your bitcoin to ethereum, Bitcoin is more popular in the market and is the leader of crypto, they both have the capacity to give you huge amount of profit, so why need to switch when you can earn doing both.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 04:40:35 AM
ethereum is best qualified to altcoin. for investment certainly, it would be a good thing to have in the middle of a large number of another altcoin. But if you do want to switch into the ethereum then better don't forget bitcoin with ease. keep bitcoin for investment because as good as any ethereum however bitcoin remains the most superior in investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
August 28, 2018, 04:33:51 AM
If you are going to sell Bitcoin to by Ethereum, it is a good idea, but i would advise that you do not sell all for ethereum. At least, still keep some bitcoin and you can still invest into other coins alongside ethereum.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 04:31:04 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

it seems that you don't need to do it, if you want to have ethereum you better just buy it, while ethereum's price is down. it's a pity if you exchange bitcoin with ethereum.
Activity: 406
August 28, 2018, 04:29:38 AM
For me, I would suggest is to just hold bitcoin and the same time ethereum because encounter it last year. I think bitcoin and ethereumwill have the potential to grow and give us a good profit in the near future.
Activity: 154
August 28, 2018, 04:28:59 AM
Turning bitcoin into eth is a bad idea because these COINS are very stable COINS in the market and worth owning.

Don't be quick to follow what others say. You must have a strong stance that is currently vulnerable to scam COINS.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 04:28:47 AM
I advising you to hold you BTC. Bitcoin will always be the first and transferring it to any of other altcoins is really risky.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 28, 2018, 04:26:44 AM
I think that investing money in ETH is good, because now the price for it is very low, and soon it should lead to the growth of this currency and it can reach at least the past value of $ 380
Ethereum does have a lot of money in its project because there is a lot of investors wanting coins from their token crowdsales.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 04:22:19 AM
I think that investing money in ETH is good, because now the price for it is very low, and soon it should lead to the growth of this currency and it can reach at least the past value of $ 380
Activity: 220
August 28, 2018, 04:19:14 AM
If you have enough money in your pocket why not buy another investment like ethereum? these two coins are coins that are very stable in the market and worth possessing. I suggest not to do it. Turning bitcoin into ethereum is not a good idea.
Activity: 43
August 28, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are doing well on the market as each is experiencing a rise in price.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 04:10:54 AM
if you are going to buy altcoins or participate in ICO then convert but if you want to hodl left it as it is
Activity: 107
August 28, 2018, 03:52:56 AM
I will advice you to hold atleast 50% of your portfolio in bitcoin as it still stands to be the best with higher survival percentage of all coins presently in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 336
August 28, 2018, 03:46:58 AM
I think if you pour your capital from one coin to another, then you will not get a big profit.  In my opinion, you need to share your money for 3 part.  Part to leave in bitcoin, another part for ETH, and for the third part - buy several other promising altcoins.  Now very good prices for this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 28, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
These are too different cryptocurrencies and their values differ too so BTC could not be converted in ETH, BTC has more chances for surviving to be honest.
Pages:
Jump to: