Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 38. (Read 7997 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
August 30, 2018, 08:06:51 AM
Eth once reached $1200 that is 4 times the current rate.

Why not invest a small percentage of bitcoin into eth?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 07:55:12 AM
why don't you save both? 50% for bitcoin, and 50% for ethereum. I think this will be the right solution. Turning bitcoin into ethereum is a bad idea because these two coins are very stable coins on the market and worth having. Bitcoin is dependable and reliable and ethereum is the strongest of all altcoins, they are worth hodling for because they are the best of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2018, 07:29:36 AM
In my opinion, holding your bitcoins than holding ethereum is much better because when the market recovers i think you can earn a lot of profit from your bitcoins because it have a very expensive value so when it increases you will get big profit from it. Ethereum has a very low price now so it is also a good opportunity to buy some of it and earn more profit soon but i would like to suggest bitcoin if you have enough fiat to earn much more profit.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
You have a lot of BTCs then you shouldn't sell it for ETH. It's too risky and BTC is still leading on the market. Being on your site I would just hold my BTC.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
If you want to turn your bitcoins into ethereum then you should wait a right moment when you'll be sure that ethereum will rise after you bought it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 04:49:26 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I believe that such a conversion option will not be the right solution now. But in any case, the decision is yours, I consider Eth a very promising project. But I prefer to leave my money in BTC for the future - it has proved itself to be stable. I also invest some of the money in ETH and LTC, but BTC remains a priority.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 05:39:53 PM
They are both strong cryptocurrencies, the strongest out there, but if I had to choose between one of them it would definitely be bitcoin, it doesn't offer that much to the public, but it is definitely the one with more reliability.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 29, 2018, 05:33:50 PM
Based on my experience and market judgment, I think that half is better. They are all good coins, one is the encrypted king and the other is the encrypted queen. It is a coin worth investing in.
Activity: 197
August 29, 2018, 05:30:14 PM
Well it's an investment decision.. just hopes it pays off big time
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 29, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

It seems to me that it is necessary to sell Bitcoins and Ethereum now and exchange to fiat because there will be a new strong drop ahead and we will see Bitcoin for 4.5-5 thousand and Ethereum below 150 dollars! Then you can say that this is the bottom of our market and start buying both Ethereum and Bitcoin back to your portfolio!
Activity: 75
August 29, 2018, 02:25:23 AM
Of course the price of Ethereum is good,even in this market. But Bitcoin is also developing successfully .
Activity: 280
August 29, 2018, 01:54:52 AM
I do not think that this step will be right now. Because now the BTC seems to me a more stable option, and the price of Ethereum may still decrease. It seems to me that now it's better to hold BTC for the future, so it will be possible to earn more after the recovery of the crypto market. Therefore, it is better not to transfer all your money to ETH.
Activity: 434
August 28, 2018, 06:55:00 PM
If you are going to sell Bitcoin to by Ethereum, it is a good idea, but i would advise that you do not sell all for ethereum. At least, still keep some bitcoin and you can still invest into other coins alongside ethereum.

I agree with your idea because having both cryptocurrencies in your possession is a very good investment in the long run. If possible, you don't need to realign your bitcoin investment, instead, find another way to have your ethereum because having a good volume of bitcoin is better than any other cryptos around.
Activity: 224
August 28, 2018, 06:45:04 PM
I believe that bitcoin is still the best coin in the cryptocurrency market and it is not necessary to change it to Ethereum.
Activity: 490
August 28, 2018, 06:37:24 PM
I don't think it's the right time to turn Bitcoin into Ethereum because the price of bitcoin is currently cheap, maybe you have to wait until the price goes up, it's very good to convert it to ETH but not today, and when you change it only 75% and the rest for backup.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 06:22:59 PM
I believe that the ratio of bitcoin to the etherium is now very strong in favor of the Etherium. Therefore, I completely agree with you, but I would also look at other Altkoins for drawing up an investment portfolio. At least 5-10 coins!
Activity: 95
August 28, 2018, 06:11:21 PM
That may have been nice in the past but bitcoin dominance has been on the increase in recent times so it makes more sense to hold more bitcoin at the moment
Activity: 350
August 28, 2018, 06:09:48 PM
it all depends on the goals that you pursue. As for me it is almost an equivalent coin, which can give a good profit. I would keep in your case part of the bitkoyne and part on the air.
Activity: 113
August 28, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
I think they are both nice to have in any portfolio, but I would never sell my bitcoins for ethereum, bitcoin seems to be the one with the most promising future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 28, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

Sell half and buy Ethereum on the earned money - nothing prevents to experiment and study the market. Even if you make a mistake, you will gain a very valuable experience that will help you make the right decisions in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: