Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 40. (Read 7997 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
August 25, 2018, 05:54:52 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Now comes a more favorable time to buy the air. At a price of $ 270 it looks like he reached the bottom.
I think that in the future the price of the air will return to the values of 800 - 1000 $ for 1 ETH
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
August 25, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
If that's what you want, of course it's a good choice. Move everything you have from bitcoin to ethereum. With that, maybe you can hold your ethereum in the future. And maybe you will benefit.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 05:37:49 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

I think ethereum is good altcoins. If you want to sell bitcoin and try to buy ethereum, you should wait until bitcoin prices increase a little. Then you can buy ethereum at a good price. Don't sell all the bitcoins you have. invest in both. Because I think both have the potential to increase in the future. So you don't have to panic with bitcoin now. Stay calm and try to survive. There will definitely be an increase in the future.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 05:37:04 PM
Converting bitcoin into ethereum coin is not a good idea at this time because we are currently getting closer to bear month. It will a good start to buy and hold some more bitcoins in your wallet for the preparation of the inflation rate will begins in response to the speculation of 2018 price value.
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 05:33:00 PM
I think that you should not transfer bitcoin to Ethereum. because bitcoin is the best coin on the cryptocurrency market.

Look at ETH/BTC price chart. ETH can drop by 15-17% relatively to Bitcoin but then the situation will change. After that, ETH will be growing (recovering) faster than BTC.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 25, 2018, 05:32:26 PM
Because in my own opinion that ethereum is betyer thsn bitcoin right now. You may convert your bitcoin to ethereum. But I suggest better if you both ethereum and bitcoin because even ethereum is more better remember the bitcoin is still potential coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 05:24:48 PM
I think you should hold BTC and not replace it with Ethereum as BTC is more stable than ethereum if you compared in last 8 months. Ethereum continues to down even 4 to 5 times from their all time high.
Support. Bitcoin is a good choice, but you need to be careful with it, its rate may collapse again, especially when it goes up sharply.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
I think bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and it would remain so in near future.

Currently bitcoin prices are experiencing considerable downsides as the market is still very volatile.

Save your BTC  for long-term investments.
Activity: 89
August 25, 2018, 05:05:18 PM
I think you should hold BTC and not replace it with Ethereum as BTC is more stable than ethereum if you compared in last 8 months. Ethereum continues to down even 4 to 5 times from their all time high.
Bitcoin or Ethereum is your choice. Sooner or later, these coins will begin to grow and it is unknown who will be the first to get to the moon.
Activity: 308
August 25, 2018, 05:02:28 PM
Most people convert BTC into Eth with thinking that it is end time of BTC. I think differently. BTC still will have a strong recovery in the future because it was accepted wildly. It is very easy to die. If it die, all other Crypto still will die.

I also wouldn't recommend converting BTC into ETH. BTC is the best strongest coin, despite the overall market situation, it will get stronger and there is no reason to think that it's done for.
Activity: 105
August 25, 2018, 06:14:02 AM
Activity: 42
August 25, 2018, 06:11:45 AM
I think you should convert a part in Ethereum. This is the most useful currency with good technology and smart contract!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
August 24, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
I don't believe it's great choice. Bitcoin is better then ethereum in light of the fact that no uncertainty bitcoin is the lord. Then again bitcoin impact different cryptos costs. At the point when bitcoin cost goes down then different cryptos costs are additionally goes down. So in this sense it is anything but a decent choice. Indeed, even bitcoin future is more brilliant instead of ethereum.

bitcoin is better than etherium only when it comes to investment but etherium is the best when it comes to both.  etherium is not costy and also fast when used as a currency and at the same time it is also suitable for asset purposes like in trading or investing because it is cheap which means you can buy more of it and earn big if ever it pumps in the future .

@op if i were you , i will convert some of my btc to eth  , so that you have an equal portfolio and you can still earn if ever one of them unexpedly drops .
Activity: 60
August 24, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
I think with recent LN development compared to what ETH is doing with shardin/casper, BTC should be the clear winner. More use-cases, RSK making smart contracts on BTC blockchain.

Bitcoin maximalism ftw
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 08:37:32 AM
I do not think that this is a great idea, because it seems to me that now there is absolutely no difference what exactly you hold in your deposit, because if growth begins, then it will be so good that you will notice the growth and feel it.
Activity: 24
August 24, 2018, 08:35:56 AM
Proudly want to share with you TalentSnap platform, that has created incredibly useful tools to ease hiring process. It’s all about Artificial Intelligence Technology on the Blockchain that automates recruiting. Pre-ICO is available right now, providing 40% Bonus! Shocked
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 24, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
Now correction so you need to choose the coins as stable as possible. In my opinion it is bitcoin. Ethereum fell in price more than bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:58:38 AM
I don't believe it's great choice. Bitcoin is better then ethereum in light of the fact that no uncertainty bitcoin is the lord. Then again bitcoin impact different cryptos costs. At the point when bitcoin cost goes down then different cryptos costs are additionally goes down. So in this sense it is anything but a decent choice. Indeed, even bitcoin future is more brilliant instead of ethereum.
Activity: 357
August 24, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
In my situation i already do convert some of my bitcoin into ethereum and i did that for some good reason after i gather some good information and updates of whats happening in the market but i did not do that because i lost my trust in bitcoin but i really want to hold an ethereum in my hands aside from bitcoin and other crypto currencies and after so many years these two crypto currencies really proves and show me what is their true potential and real value aside from the price in the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 24, 2018, 03:46:43 AM
No you should not move all your bitcoins to ethereum. It is not that ethereum is bad coin. Ethereum is good coin behind bitcoin at this point of time. But bitcoin is good coin and see the market where bitcoin is not declining in prices so much than other coins. So divide your investment between ethereum and bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: