Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 41. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
August 24, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
I think if you sell bitcoin and buy Ethereum for you, nothing will change much. Because bitcoin and Ethereum are the two most important coins with the maximum capitalization. This means that they are more other coins protected from price spikes. So I don't advise you to do that because nothing will change.
Activity: 378
August 24, 2018, 03:38:40 AM
Bitcoin for today remains the leading crypto currency. Recently, it does not show significant progress, but also does not lose much in price. So I would not change BTC to ETH.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 03:35:59 AM
It's best if you can actually just keep it cool. Why changing Btc over to ETH when the coin itself have gotten all anyone would want in crypto. However, if you really wanna hold ETH that much, you can convert a part to ETH.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:33:47 AM
Bitcoin is still ahead in the electronic money market. Tracking the growth of Bitcoin can be viewed as a strong growth currency that exceeds everyone's expectations. So you should hold Bitcoin, hold it for long periods then wait for the price to rise to hit the market. You have made a lot of money.
Activity: 322
August 24, 2018, 03:32:50 AM
For me , if I have bitcoin I will hold it until market fully recover. I can sell maybe part of my bitcoin or some of my altcoins to buy ethereum sinvce ethereum is also a potential token like bitcoin.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 03:32:14 AM
Do not ask this advice from outsiders, it's up to everyone how to deal with this or that token. Otherwise, you will blame others for the mistakes you made yourself.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
August 24, 2018, 03:31:55 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
You should hold your bitcoin and you wull never regret it if you are going to.buy ethereum then buy it without using your bitcoin time will come that you will have same profit on it and you will see the difference of both coin, but i advice to you that you should hold both and don't get affected on the price if it was fall down it was just part of their routine pump and dump of a coin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:28:29 AM
I think it would be better to hold both for long term targets. Specially that we are now about to enter the last quarter after the ghost month, we are very hopeful that crypto will rise up again like it did around the same time last year.
Activity: 11
August 24, 2018, 03:27:46 AM
I think it is s good time to buy more because they are still at a low price. But you should be careful to have a right decision
Activity: 85
August 24, 2018, 03:27:28 AM
Why not just hold the bitcoins it's safer and better but if you really want to, then don't convert all of them maybe 25% - 35% only
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:23:28 AM
If I am as you then I will also sell all of my bitcoins and divert them to buy ethereum. But I will do this next year. Meaning that in the near future until the end of the year I will defend my bitcoin. I am aware that bitcoin still has enormous influence and control for the crypto currency market so I am curious about the condition of the bitcoin market price until the end of this year. I just hope that the condition of bitcoin prices is a cycle so that it can repeat the last year's phenomenon when bitcoin prices skyrocket. This will be a feast of profit for crypto currency players if it happens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 03:21:21 AM
I think a good idea just don't sell all bitcoins, 30-50 percent can be exchanged for Eth. If you think that Etherium interest is expected to grow more than bitcoin, but the fact that it will not grow if bitcoin will not go up. All our movements depend on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 532
August 24, 2018, 03:19:57 AM
Maybe good to convert your bitcoin to ethereum, have lower price today is why you have sell your bitcoin and buy ethereum, maybe you can buy using peer btcoin to ethereum and next time when bitcoin and ethereum have higher price you can sell it.
Activity: 560
August 24, 2018, 03:17:52 AM
It's a good idea, especially if you want to save ethereum for the long term. Ethereum has the potential for long-term success that is quite brilliant so switching to ethereum from bitcoin is the right decision. Indeed bitcoin is still in control of all the prices of crypto currencies but as time goes by people will realize that ethereum is more technologically useful so that awareness will attract ethereum into a coin that has a good future.
Activity: 242
August 24, 2018, 03:17:04 AM
Recently, ETH has been sold by a large number of ICO teams, which has led to a sustained decline in prices. It seems that the best coins on the market are still bitcoins, and bitcoin's share of the market is rising, so it's wrong to convert bitcoins into ETH.
Activity: 252
August 24, 2018, 03:16:45 AM

I think you must hold your bitcoin bro, because it is more valuable rather than eth. As we see condition of the market, btc and most of altcoin still decrease but the price of bitcoin still affect for another coins. As we know, btc still the top in the cryptocurrency, so if you want invest in eth too, you can do that. Just sell few your btc, but still hold and keep your btc because i really sure that the price of btc higher and can give more profits rather than eth.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
August 24, 2018, 03:15:25 AM

If you are having Bitcoin and Ethereum right now or either of the two, you are already good, but it could be better. If you only have one of the two, you might consider buying the other. The reason is that, first, both are legendary coins that will definitely grow in value over time and, second, there is always truth and wisdom in coin diversification. If I were you, I would not sell all of my Bitcoins. I will have Ethereum of course but I would not focus only on a single coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
August 24, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
I dont think it is a good move trading bitcoin to ethereum. I mean bitcoin is #1 cryptocurrency. So for able for market to recover bitcoin need first to increase value and altcoin and ethereum will follow.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:12:07 AM
Your idea is wise to some extend. Ethereum is good investment to the point that I think it will surpass even bitcoin in the future. But see the market, bitcoin refuses to decline in values comparatively even if other coins acomparatively. So my suggestion is that allocate your investment between ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 420
August 24, 2018, 03:11:58 AM
For the short term, you should keep your bitcoin first. Even though ethereum technology is better than bitcoin but I think the crypto currency coin control is still on bitcoin. Bitcoin still dominates the market because bitcoin is still the leader of crypto currencies. Bitcoin still has a big influence on the state of the crypto currency market where the rise and fall of the crypto currency market prices depends on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is still a potential for the short term because public trust in bitcoin is still relatively high so that the popularity of bitcoin is still very high.
Pages:
Jump to: