Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 42. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:07:05 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I've done it long ago. When in January, when the coin price was down, I tried to buy a few coins using bitcoin, including ETH, but of course I didn't sell everything. I only allocate a portion.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:59:53 AM
I don't think I can do this. Bitcoin is a coin in a coin. It is a king. He is a giant among all cryptocurrencies. Ethereum cannot surpass Bitcoin for the time being. Now the price of Ethereum is very low. You can try to invest a little.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 24, 2018, 02:57:50 AM
It is the decision you need to make up with yourself. We know that the price of bitcoin and ethereum is now falling apart. It can be your choice if you will hold it wisely or convert it to ethereum and make a good profit from it.
Activity: 336
August 24, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
I suggest not to do it. I would recommend holding the same part of BTC and ETH in your portfolio, they will give us good profits in the future.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 24, 2018, 02:26:38 AM
Different users have got difference of opinion about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. As the price of bitcoin is quite high compared to that of ethereum it is good to consider it an opportunity to make trade with the btc/Eth pairs. This will let you get a good earning rather than just converting ethereum to bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 02:24:45 AM
This is not the right time to do that dude. ETH is falling badly in the market and you would only have yourself to blame if your expectations on the Ethereum doesn't mature
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
August 24, 2018, 02:22:54 AM
Its not a right decision at the moment and it depends on the worth you actually have to convert, considering the trends of btc and eth on few months ago, we will believe btc is more growing that eth.
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 02:21:37 AM
My advice, you should undo your intention to sell Bitcoin and exchange it for other coins.
I think currently Bitcoin is the best coin among other coins.
I'm sure Bitcoin will be a great coin in the future and will become a stronger coin.
Until now, Bitcoin still remains the king of coins with the highest price value.
I think in the future Bitcoin will still be a leading competitor.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 02:14:53 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I also think that this is the right decision, because the price of Ethereum in relation to bitcoin has decreased to a minimum and after the hard fork Ethereum will go to the moon. So now one of the best moments of buying Ethereum with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 218
August 24, 2018, 01:31:58 AM
I don't think that's the best solution. Some part and a few steps - Yes. I don't see any other option. Only if you want to lose everything...
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
No, Btc's value is higher and Eth will not help you in future working, while btc is very reliable and valuable as I have said. Do nothing and wait for the increasing.
it doesn't seem to matter if the BTC is exchanged into ethereum, because the ethereum price is now cheaper, we will get a lot of ethereum coins with 1 BTC, and that will also make profits bigger
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 02:03:29 PM
I will not do that. Because bitcoin is the most special and it is the king of the crypto market in terms of value as well as its influence and importance in the development of the crypto ecosystem. At least it will be so until the hierarchical supply is no longer a special trend.
Activity: 38
August 22, 2018, 07:34:57 AM
You are having a thinking which follows the trend.
You can convert it to ETh because the low value of BTC.
Activity: 448
August 22, 2018, 07:25:28 AM
it is advisable to hold both bitcoins and ether both in same quantity so that we can expect more profits when the market pump
Activity: 210
August 22, 2018, 07:17:37 AM
If you like Ethereum, then you can invest in some Ethereum. Bitcoin is my favorite coin and it has the highest value. I don't think it's necessary to redeem it into Ethereum.

I think bitcoin is still very nice to invest so we don't need to convert all our bitcoin investment and the best strategy i think is convert only the equivalent of 50% bitcoin to Ethereum so that whichever will increase of both coins we can still earn.
Activity: 115
August 22, 2018, 07:05:39 AM
Of course, you should not buy etherium, but try to split the contents in bitcoin, and put half of it into eth.
Activity: 75
August 22, 2018, 07:04:27 AM
If you like Ethereum, then you can invest in some Ethereum. Bitcoin is my favorite coin and it has the highest value. I don't think it's necessary to redeem it into Ethereum.
Activity: 279
August 22, 2018, 07:02:31 AM
No, Btc's value is higher and Eth will not help you in future working, while btc is very reliable and valuable as I have said. Do nothing and wait for the increasing.
Activity: 112
August 21, 2018, 04:18:44 AM
I wouldn't do that. Bitcoin is most valuable coin than ethereum. If you plan to hold it for a long time, you can keep your Bitcoin
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 04:12:52 AM
covert to gcox acm coin be better
predicted you will earn more than 150% by the end of the year
Pages:
Jump to: