Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 43. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 21, 2018, 04:11:23 AM
At the moment, this is not exactly necessary. The ethereum is now very tightly pushed, you do not know what price will be on it tomorrow ... Bitcoin is less volatile. Of course, with the growth of bitcoin will give fewer X's than ethereum, but so far, in my opinion, it looks more stable.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:59:25 AM
You can just sell Bitcoin and move to buy Ethereum. But you better not sell Bitcoin before the Bitcoin price is stable and tends to rise. If you still have money, you can buy Ethereum, considering the current price of coins is still lace, so it's a good opportunity to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:34:18 AM
I recommend not to do it. Changing over your bitcoin to ethereum is an awful thought on the grounds that these two coins are exceptionally steady coin in the market and worth holding. In the event that you have enough cash in your pocket why not purchasing another venture like ethereum? What's more, on the off chance that you don't have enough cash,
Activity: 38
August 21, 2018, 03:32:09 AM
Most people convert BTC into Eth with thinking that it is end time of BTC. I think differently. BTC still will have a strong recovery in the future because it was accepted wildly. It is very easy to die. If it die, all other Crypto still will die.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:31:12 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
Bad thought, the ether is now in a steep peak and is slowly depreciating. It is necessary to wait for the coin's cover and then partially capture the etheric mood.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
August 21, 2018, 03:30:25 AM
I never do this and I think you also need to be like that if you want more profits because we all knows the growth range if bitcoin and hiw it influencing the prices of other coins so it is better to invest on the bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 95
August 21, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

I think it is better to buy ALts not only ETH.
Their are many altcoins who are in sale and has a very cheap price right now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 03:24:13 AM
Converting all your bitcoins into ethereum is not a good idea but if you really want to invest on that cryptocurrency then its still your decision. The better option here is to diversify by converting half of your bitcoin investment into ethereum and hold them till the price go up again. Ethereum price goes down significantly for many weeks now but it managed to climb back above $300 later.
Activity: 125
August 21, 2018, 02:39:32 AM
That is your decision. Actually at the end you alone is the subject to regret or celebrate according to your decision. Choose the best choice for you so that you will not end to lose your profit. Good luck mate, hope for the best.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
August 21, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
I think this should not be done, bitcoin is a more stable coin and most likely he will bring you a profit, Etherium is certainly a good project, but who knows what will happen in a year?
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
August 21, 2018, 02:32:40 AM
converting bitcoin to ethereum now is not good because the ethereum still getting down and it's better to stay with bitcoin again. and after the condition can back to the stable price, maybe you can convert your bitcoin to ethereum and I am sure that you can get much of ethereum. I think if you can hold your bitcoin, you can try to make a profit by buying and selling bitcoin with usdt and you can increase your bitcoin amount too.
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 02:27:54 AM

no, never do that. see the market is down and the prices of bitcoin and ethereum are also falling. it's not time to think about changes in bitcoin to ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 21, 2018, 12:43:00 AM
but do not move it all. assign some to bitcoin also because it would be quite unfortunate if leaving for another altcoin such as bitcoin ethereum. It is clear the ethereum altcoin is good enough to be used especially for investors. but the bitcoin is still too good and too promising to be abandoned.
Activity: 100
August 21, 2018, 12:41:57 AM

I will advise you to hold your bitcoin. Don't bother to buy ETH because once there is a bull run in crypto you may regret not leaving your coin in bitcoin. Bitcoin is good for long term holding because you will still get your gains.
i agree , under normal circumstances in the crypto currency market, you can save funds in 50 to 50% bitcoin and that is fine. But because Bitcoin is in a very bad condition today, it's better not to take risks.
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 12:40:39 AM
With the current price of ethereum you can buy many ETH from your bitcoin and this is a good idea to buy more ETH and when the market bounce back from this downfall you can easily get your profits. The current price of ETH is undervalue and this can rise in the coming days.
Activity: 532
August 21, 2018, 12:37:57 AM
Its good ideas to convert your bitcoin to ethereum, look at how drop adn cheap of ethereum price today and when ethereum have growing price and you can take double profit with bitcoin the same will be on higher price too.
Activity: 210
August 21, 2018, 12:32:02 AM
if i were you NO!! Its a bad idea to convert BITCOIN to ETHEREUM Coin!! You will regret it if you do that!! Do you know how long Bitcoin in cryptocurrency ?? that BITCOIN always on the top 10 Coin always first is because of there potential price!! that increasing more by the year pass by!!!
Activity: 146
August 21, 2018, 12:31:23 AM
I believe this is a very good idea, because Ethereum will have more room for growth in the future. You will be able to get more profits from investing in Ethereum in the future, and Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. The risk of investing in it is very small.
Activity: 101
August 21, 2018, 12:29:32 AM
I don't think you should convert Bitcoin into Ethereum. Although Ethereum is now cheap, I think Ethereum is very unstable, and I think Bitcoin is more valuable than Ethereum and Bitcoin. More suitable for people to invest
Activity: 106
August 21, 2018, 12:26:48 AM
Wow, man, I hope you don’t do this. The most valuable cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency market is the bitcoin, and now the price of Ethereum is very unstable. I don’t recommend it. I hope you can stay calm
Pages:
Jump to: