Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 48. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Why buy eth? The main mistake of all people is misunderstanding why to buy some coin. If you understand what you are buying, you will not be upset if the price starts to fluctuate.
Instead of planning to convert btc to eth, good options is to buy some ethereum. Price is low so we still have chance to invest in eth. Btc and eth can be the biggest profit in your wallet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I advise you not to sell all Bitcoin to invest in Ethereum. I know Ethereum is one of the best altcoin, it's very promising. But you should not sell all the Bitcoin you hold. Because Bitcoin is the king of crypto, it has great power. In the future it is possible Bitcoin prices will go to the moon, many experts predict Bitcoin will end this year over $ 25,000. So I think it's best to invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Why buy eth? The main mistake of all people is misunderstanding why to buy some coin. If you understand what you are buying, you will not be upset if the price starts to fluctuate.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
On pump of the market, bitcoin outperforms other crypto-currencies in terms of growth rate. This is a fact, therefore, if you feel that the market is beginning to grow - buy bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
don't act weird. bitcoin is crypto with the best future than others even included ethereum. so it was the wrong decision if it should sell bitcoin to buy ethereum. may indeed ethereum development interesting and promising. but certainly, the bitcoin will be far higher had increased. Maybe some nice indeed if allocated to ethereum but do not sell all of the bitcoin.
Activity: 665
I think it's up to you in making a decision if you think it is profitable please you are entitled to have a decision
Activity: 532
Merit: 101

Both bitcoins and ethereum are good and solid cryptocurrencies that you can buy and hold for long term hold. I can tell you to convert some of your bitcoin to ethereum and hold the rest. It's good to have diversified portfolio.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
no, I think it's a bad idea I suggest you keep hold of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a very promising coin and potentially gives you big profits in the future, I suggest you keep a BTC and you buy ETH so you can divide these two coins in your portfolio.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Ethereum is one of the best altcoin, long term investment in Ethereum promises to bring us a lot of profit in the future. However, I advise you not to sell all Bitcoin that you are holding to invest in Ethereum. As compared to Ethereum, Bitcoin has slower transaction rates and higher transaction costs. Bitcoin is still the king of the market, and it is still the strongest. Many experts predict that Bitcoin will go to the Moon in the future. So I recommend investing in both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Yeah arguably ETH is the 2nd popular coin in cryptocurrency, Ethereum has a very large marketcap and after marketcap from bitcoin. it proves that this coin is the second choice besides bitcoin. many say that Ethereum technology is more sophisticated than bitcoin. that's why for options other than bitcoin should be on ETH
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Of course you can! It's your decision anyways. If you have this urge to convert your Bitcoin to Ether, do it. But I would suggest not to convert all of them coz Bitcoin will generate profit for sure. But ETH has a lot of room to grow in terms of value. So it will be wise to have both. This way, you'll have the best of both worlds! So to speak..
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
Nope, don't do that. Especially now that bitcoin starting to pump up again like what happens last year.
Please be patient to bitcoin price.
Activity: 462
I would say that right now that is a good move but wouldn`t recommend putting all of your eggs in one basket. You can have most of your money invested in Ethereum but still remain the owner of some Bitcoin, because it is not going anywhere soon.
Well you are right of this cause first things is we cant identify the chance of this coin the one you have been chosen so better to take this in any currency too best is atleast you have more than 2 to 3 currency that you have for.
Activity: 112
Though ETH is a nice project but u would advice not to have all of your fund in one but you can share it to and I still trust BTC also you can decide to make it 50 50
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
In my view it is not a good idea at the moment as BTC has higher possibility to rise with upcoming news.
Ethereum is losing market dominance compared with BTC and also the price of ETH in % compared to BTC has a negative trend for 7 months. Hopefully this trend will change, but as for now BTC gives higher profit.
Activity: 98

because I prefer the ethereum, then I will answer it's a good choice. the current bitcoin price has dropped dramatically, and I think ethereum will soon become a strong competitor for bitcoin. and ethereum's future is still long.
Activity: 454
I would say that right now that is a good move but wouldn`t recommend putting all of your eggs in one basket. You can have most of your money invested in Ethereum but still remain the owner of some Bitcoin, because it is not going anywhere soon.
copper member
Activity: 31
You can convert your bitcoin to ethereum, you can sell your bitcoin and use it to buy ethereum. The present state of the market,  the price is still low and good for investment in any coin of your choice.
You can buy the ethereum at low price now and then you hold till the market booms   
Activity: 156
I think it's not a good decision.Bitcoin is base of crypto world.Bitcoin is the don of crypto world.You stand on crypto market by Bitcoin.So you never need to think other without main thing.If you only make difference between BTC and Ethereum my suggestion is BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
Don't even think about such an operation!!! BTC is more stable now and it will conqueror the market in few years. It's part in the market is 46% right now )))
Pages:
Jump to: