Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 47. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think it's better to leave the bitcoins. They grow most rapidly. Soon the rapid growth will begin. Therefore, you will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
If possible buy both. Although Ethereum has strong growth, Bitcoin is a potentially infinite coin, despite its vicious downturn it is still a strong currency today. So investing in both Bitcoin and Ethereum is a wise choice for you now. If you just want to pick one then keep Bitcoin, because it will increase and I think it is safer than ethereum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
It doesn't matter if it is your desire. Everyone has the right to determine its investments each. If you want to more quickly benefit, indeed we should fast on the coin investment movement like the ethereum. because of the bitcoin is indeed promising but for long term investment.
copper member
Activity: 56
Bitcoin is dropping its value compared with previous time. But see in the top coins, all other Altcoins also have a lower value. It is because of the bad effects of market and environment.
But I believe that Bitcoin still can keep it leading position in the market because of a long and big gap between this coin and others. Some experts proposed that Ethereum will substitute Bitcoin in the future. I don't reject this conclusion because Ethereum also is a potential coin, but that substitution is a story in further future. If you put your money in Eth, you may have wait for a long time.
Hence, it is better you still keep Bitcoins in your hand.
Activity: 54
I think if you can keep Bitcoin and buy more Ethereum. Because Bitcoin and Ethereum are two nineteen "giants," because of the difference in utility they provide for different projects, different uses. While Bitcoin is judged to be The digital money stream is relatively stable, and Ethereum wants to capture more markets so it will grow stronger.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think these two kinds of coins can be exchanged at will, and they are of great value. Short term transactions can be carried out.
Activity: 145
Now, it's better not to do this, since bitcoin has been growing lately and Ethereum is falling. Wait until Ethereum starts to grow and only then are you looking for good things to buy.
Activity: 336
well, I don't know what should I say about this asking question. Seriously I mean seriously anyone can think about it I really don't believe this.Bitcoin is the most powerful coin in this cryptocurrency world.how can any one thing about to do this. See now the market of the crypto world is going down day by day. Its ok in my opinion because its a real marketplace not any scams. So i think its natural for the price to going ups and downs but that does mean that i m gonna sell my Lamborghini to bye any Toyota car. funny isn't it.?so have patience things will change again. Bitcoin is the king coin of this market and always be the king in this market place so no need to panic.
Activity: 448
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I think this is not a good idea, it is safer to diversify own assets same as fiat money
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
At the moment ethereum doesnt show any good technical signs for the growth, so dont take too much risks
Activity: 238
As far as I know this situation in the market I can say that bitcoin is expecting a good growth, it should grow as experts say up to $ 35,000, and etheherium forecast an increase to $ 2500, so I advise you to find out where your profit will be.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
This is wrong decision to convert the bitcoin to ethereum and it may be the reason of loss in the coming future. Because bitcoin price can boom any time in any days or months. So stay with patience.
Activity: 168
For me, i still keep both of them, BTC and ETH, because i think both of them are a very great investment, if you prefer a long-term investment, even the price of BTC is not too good for now, so i don't think it's a great idea to sell your BTC and buy ETH right now
Activity: 93
On the off chance that I am in your position, at that point I will in any case hold my bitcoin despite the fact that there is a decline in the estimation of bitcoin in the crypto advertise. It's smarter to hold your bitcoin resources, so you don't lose increasingly when you change over your bitcoin into ethereum.
Activity: 182
This is accurate the thing that I am wondering last few days, because it seems that Etherium feels much better and healthier recently than Bitcoin, at least I am thinking so.
Activity: 210
its  bad idea to convert your btc to eth, its just prediction of this comming 2020 that ethereum coin will be the next bitcoin!! you ahve to wait for that they anounce its is that an official anounce!! much better dont convert it yet!! just hold it !! my prediction of this year i think bitcoin will go to moon agian
Activity: 294
I don’t think about this issue because bitcoin is in the red position. ETH is in the opposite. As soon as bitcoin going to start it’s journey for rock then almost all coins must be down. Even ETH must lose its price and position as well. So you have a big chance for losing if you convert bitcoin to ETH. Why you need to convert, please. Not for making a profit? If yes then don’t do this especially in this market situation.
Activity: 72
I figure holding btc presently will give you more benefit than ethereum. Btc esteem drop this previous months and its normal to bob back or even outperform its ATH, so for me, keep your BTC for the present and watch it rise and gives you favorable luck.
Activity: 40
I don't think this is important, in light of the fact that I think both Bitcoin and Ethereum have the estimation of venture. Their esteem is high and they have a similar space for long haul venture.
Activity: 238
Hello friend, at now the bitcoins price is going up and quite good, so you can separate your money in 50% BTC and 50% ETH. if you have you should invest ICOs. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: