Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 46. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:02:26 AM
Converting your BTC to ETH will no a good idea I think. Though both of them are promising coins but you should keep in mind that BTC is the father of all coins. The low price of every coin will high again. Then the price of BTC will be higher than others.
August 14, 2018, 05:40:29 AM
The price of both BTC and ETH is falling day by day. If you cannot trust BTC then convert it. But it is very risky. As BTc is the king of crypto currencies and it will come back soon. If you really want to convert, then convert a little portion, not all of them.
August 14, 2018, 05:22:05 AM
BTC is the first crypto currency. It is the father of all coins out there. On the other, ETH is the rising star. It is totally your own opinion that in which you will take chances to gain profit. Both of them have enough capabilities to do good in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 05:17:26 AM
For me its not a good idea to convert your bitcoin to ethereum bitcoin has a potential and ethereum also but I prefer to hold your bitcoin first and be patience wait until the price back again
Activity: 141
August 13, 2018, 10:08:47 AM
I think this is a good choice, because Bitcoin will not have much room for growth in the future, and Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency on the market. Its future upside is huge, so you can invest in Ethereum. Get more profit from it.
Activity: 69
August 13, 2018, 04:41:35 AM
Converting your bitcoin to ethereum is a bad idea because these two coins are highly stable coin in the market and worth holding.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 04:10:40 PM
I always beleved in etherium, looking on behaviour this year I dont know what to expect! it price now as year go!! where is the progress
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 02:04:26 PM
I think that this is not the best way to earn, Ethereum will shoot a hundred percent, but I doubt that the result will be better than bitcoin, too early we will start talking that Ethereum will overtake bitcoin, there is no such in the near future, I would be in your place kept in bitcoin, it will give all the heat)
Activity: 223
August 09, 2018, 01:27:55 PM
I'm still wondering where ethereum is heading to in the market. If I should go by the dwindling price of ETH in the market right now, I would say it's better you hodl your BTC or sell, invest in another coin other than Eth
Activity: 232
August 08, 2018, 04:30:43 PM
With goals to get a bigger profit for 2018? Maybe the idea makes sense, since the price of the etherium is too low today. If bitcoin grows to 10 thousand by the end of the year, then it will be a gain of 1.7. But the price for the etiirium can exceed 800 dollars. And this will already be a double profit. Maybe the game is worth it.
Activity: 82
August 08, 2018, 04:24:02 PM
I didn't do that if I was you . Ethereum repeats almost all bitcoin movements
Activity: 83
August 02, 2018, 04:23:55 AM
I believe it's too soon to do that. Obviously, I surmise that ethereum will demonstrate gigantic development later on. Be that as it may, right now, I don't see the point in these activities. On the off chance that you exchange bitcoins to ethereum just not the whole sum.
Activity: 170
August 02, 2018, 04:20:19 AM
I prescribe not to put all your cash in ethereum. It would be better if your cash is subdivided into various coins or venture. Keep in mind that Never put every one of your eggs into one bushel. We will never realize what will go ahead later on.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 04:17:47 AM
I think it's necessary because I also convert my BTC to ETH. The reason is that if you only hold BTC and then the price of cryptocurrency goes up, you will only get profit for BTC/USD. Whereas if you hold the ETH and then the price of cryptocurrency rises, then you will get double profit. Profit for ETH/BTC exchange is up and then BTC/USD is also up. Grin
Activity: 46
August 02, 2018, 04:06:27 AM
I don't know that in the event that you do this you will make a benefit, the cost of the etherium is extraordinarily overestimated, even now when the market has fallen, however bitcoin is developing continually
Activity: 32
Etherium is of course very good! But I prefer EOS and BNB (coin exchange Binance). BNB is growing well in spite of the shrinking market is growing
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
 Current date. You should not do that. You should keep bitcoin or sell bitcoin to usdt. because things are going down. You will lose a lot if you do so at the present time. wait
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It is important for us to adhere to a competent strategy.  To do this, you do not need to keep all your capital in one coin.  Divide it into several parts and invest.  I believe in bitcoin more than in any other altcoin.  But despite this, I do not invest all my capital only in BTC.
The prices in the crypto money market are very low. The price of ethereum is losing value every day. If you have Bitcoin in his hand, hold him like that. The price of bitcoin has increased in recent days.
Activity: 57
I do not think so. Because Bitcoin is an infinite potential coin, despite many downtime, it is still rising and growing steadily today. It will continue to grow in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: