Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 45. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:29:25 PM
Bitcoin and ETH are highly stable coins in the market, and they are worth holding. In addition, from the perspective of investment, I prefer to combine investment, while holding several coins for a long time, the risk is smaller and the profit is easier to obtain. So I recommend holding a certain percentage of BTC and ETH in your investment.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 09:26:43 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
No, because the price of ETH at the moment is not stable. You might loss profit because of it. Just hold the bitcoin that you have because the price of it is increasing slowly.

Agreed, better to hold on to bitcoin right now in my opinion.
I could see ethereum going a bunch lower.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
August 16, 2018, 09:25:03 PM
No, because the price of ETH at the moment is not stable. You might loss profit because of it. Just hold the bitcoin that you have because the price of it is increasing slowly.
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 09:23:54 PM
i advise you can sell some of it and buy ethereum because they are very good coin to have and you do not need to sell all your bitcoin to buy ethereum. You can even leave your bitcoin and continue to hold then buy ethereum with your spare money as they will really yield big profit as they have the highest price in crypto,hope you have a good decision
Activity: 9
August 16, 2018, 09:23:27 PM
I would use half of the money to lock down bitcoin and use the other half to hold ethereum. But I won't just go for one but both.
Activity: 30
August 16, 2018, 09:18:43 PM
Investment must have goals and strategies, one goal is prepared, I personally prefer to combine investment, holding several coins instead of a coin for risk reversal, Bitcoin and ETH are the best cryptocurrencies, so I It is recommended to hold the same proportion of BTC and ETH in your investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 08:40:21 PM
No, you don'y.
Why you should sell your bitcoin for ETH, while there are many people are wishing to have bitcoin. So, will be worse decision selling the bitcoin for altcoins. Holding and keeping it is better and also will give advantages because holding is also profitable. It is passive income.
Activity: 68
August 16, 2018, 08:39:34 PM
Currently both are more in thesame position. So converting bitcoin to ethereum will be of no use. I will advice you to keep hold of bitcoin and if possible buy more to add up with
August 16, 2018, 08:24:31 PM
You simply expand a portion of your bitcoins to purchase altcoins like ETH and other productive altcoins int the market in the event that you intend to acquire benefit and once benefit was made at that point purchase back again to btc for long haul holding and make certain purchase the bitcoin at a similar cost from the time the broadening happens of your bitcoin or else you may free a few and much better simply hold your bitcoin for lesser hazard and less cerebral pain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
It is a very good option because today the price of the Ethereum down. And the price of the Bitcoin started experiencing growth. Now to look at the market capitalization crypto all the coins fall. And with it is a very great opportunity to invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 69
August 15, 2018, 05:08:45 AM
Selling bitcoin and buying ethereum is a personal preference, may be fifty fifty. Personally i keep both bitcoin and ethereum in my bag and this way try to balance the potential profit.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 07:19:13 PM
Bitcoin is still the major engine behind the whole crypto industry, so it doesn't deserve to be got rid of it. Nor will such conversion choice produce much profit in the long-term future, I think.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 14, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

I don't think it's needed to be done. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are very powerful and strong currencies. For sure, you can do that, but don't convert all your bitcoins
Activity: 62
August 14, 2018, 02:54:47 PM
You can do that because I believe ethereum is far more lesser than Bitcoin and has more profitable potentials than Bitcoin (if am not wrong)
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:52:55 PM
I did so already six months ago, and now I'm waiting for when the market turns around)) Soon it will happen and the Etherium will be rushed out!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 02:18:44 PM
If you want - do that.

I am not touching my BTC/LTC/ETH portfolio for two years. Sometimes I take BTC to invest in something that I feel hot.

Do your own research always and don’t listen those “Ilia Askey”. He could have been billionaire long time ago if he was not selling coins back to 2014 Smiley

I always say "Don't listen to anybody". But what about his Stellar Lumens prediction that it is the best transaction coin and this is truly not surviving like other "xrp" coins and fanboys Smiley

And also he is still holding his coins. Just fyi. Straight from newbie account Smiley
Activity: 93
August 14, 2018, 09:35:49 AM
why not hold it bitcoin is the biggest promising coin in view of it is also greater than my suggestion ethereum hold your bitcoin and get the profit later if the market is green Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 30
August 14, 2018, 09:31:48 AM
I won't do that. Since bitcoin is the most unique and it is the lord of the crypto advertise as far as incentive and in addition its impact and significance in the advancement of the crypto biological community. In any event it will be so until the point when the various leveled supply is not any more an extraordinary pattern.
Activity: 12
August 14, 2018, 07:08:53 AM
At this time all altcoins seem to loose majorly against bitcoin so I would not convert to ETH right now and wait for the correction to end.
August 14, 2018, 07:00:27 AM
You should better hold your current BTC as the price of it will be the highest when the market will come back. ETH is also great coin but BTC is BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: