Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 50. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
I think this is a good idea. At present, the price of Bitcoin is very high. In the future, Ethereum will have better development. I think Ethereum will have more room to rise, so I will convert Bitcoin into Ethereum. Better, you can get more profit from it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Turning bitcoin into ethereum is a bad idea because both of these coins are very stable coins in the market and worth having. If you have enough money in your pocket why not buy another investment like ethereum but if you do not have the capital you should invest in Bitcoin because this coin promises and many benefits you can later on.
Activity: 162
If I think exactly the opposite. Better sell ethereum to buy bitcoin. Because of this more trusted bitcoin. And also its advantages. I think, this is also the ethereum Ascension is slow and a bit.
Activity: 392
Why do you have to? Bitcoins grow on itself but Eth cannot do that. And also, there are instances that bitcoin is already rising but Eth is still stuck on its price. Having bitcoin is like having advanced profits while Eth is the delayed version of your profits.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
If I think too risks if doing that. On the contrary, better change the ethereum into bitcoin. Because I think the bitcoin is also more promising for fighting. And will be able to bring in more profits the more if hodl it in a long time.
Activity: 301
Yes you can convert your bitcoins to ethereum in most of exchanges! but its up to you if you contented on the price of their own. Here in P Philippines we use the application call "coins.ph'' we can change ethereum to bitcoin vice-versa.
Activity: 270
I think that this is not a good idea. But even if Ethereum gets a higher capitalization, it's almost impossible to bypass bitcoin at this stage of the development of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 196
Yes, you may do it. But be careful and research what is the one who is rising from this time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I would - and have. But it depends on what you are looking for. For me, I need a currency that I can Use and bitcoin is much too expensive when it comes to fees and often too slow in transactions. Ethereum is much easier and quicker.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
ETH is also a good choice now to convert, but it's not the way to invest or at the moment. I wonder when you buy BTC at what price?
Currently I am converting all ETH and my Atlcoin into BTC, currently the market is gradually returning I will hold the BTC and wait for the end of the year.
Ethereum is included to the top cryptocurrency which have potential, popular and second to the highest value. But i think Bitcoin is much better than Ethereum so for me its not wise to convert your BTC to ETH because it is much profitable and valuable. BTC is remain to be number 1 even there dropping price in the market and it will remain popular because everyday many people are getting interested to it. Also Bitcoin can bring you huge profit and goood for holding for long time.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
It depends on you mate, on which coin you must prefer to choose and what do you think will have greater posibility to increase price in the end of the year. And for me, they are both profitable and i must choose the coin which is faster when talking about transactions.
Activity: 140
Dear friend,
Yeah, I think that is a good idea. But in my opinion, beside of changing to Ethereum, I will buy some potential coins for long term holding. Due to getting more profits, that job is necessary to do. Good luck to you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
ETH is also a good choice now to convert, but it's not the way to invest or at the moment. I wonder when you buy BTC at what price?
Currently I am converting all ETH and my Atlcoin into BTC, currently the market is gradually returning I will hold the BTC and wait for the end of the year.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
Well, its your choice what to do to your bitcoin, as long as you think its a good to invest or convert your bitcoin in ethereum. But if i where you i just hold my bitcoin because the progress of bitcoin is more faster than the etheruem in my opinion and observation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Take a quick look at the Bitcoin market now and attest to the fact for yourself that there is no point in converting Bitcoins to Ethereum as the price of BTC keeps increasing. The best thing to do now is to diversify your portfolio if you want to invest in Ethereum too.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
I have been doing this for a while in order to have even a slightest profit to earn. When the bitcoin price was high over ethereum, I switch it , and same as ethereum goes high. It is good, as long as you gain profit even little, and the transaction fee, was not that kind of bad.
Activity: 130
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
Probably not, at this time bitcoin was still on the top so why converting it to ethereum if we are surely 100% to bitcoin that price will rise up. Do you want to convert gold into silver? think about that. Bitcoin still the king so dont lose hope be patient and wait for the bull run.
I think the previous statement made a clear point but I do not completely agree with it. It could be better if you keep majority of your Bitcoin and then convert the minority into different types of alt coins, not just Ethereum so if in case a specific coin drops its value, the others would not be much affected and you would not suffer too much loss.
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
Yes you can convert your Bitcoin to Etherium easily by an cryoto exchange. But I suggest you to hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Better to hold your bitcoin than to sell it to buy eth. But if you want to invest in ethereum if you have more capital its better than selling bitcoin.
Activity: 224
You can, and you get profit but keep in mind- you did not get that much profit which you get from Bitcoin holding. In simple words, i mean to say holding Bitcoin is more profitable than Ethereum. Holding Ethereum will also get profit but not too much as well as from Bitcoin. So according to me, don't do it and support Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: