Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 44. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 12:24:36 AM
I don't think we need to do this. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are both very good cryptocurrencies, and they are worth investing. And now their prices are very low, I will continue to invest in them in this market.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 12:14:55 AM
I think If I were you I will convert half of my bitcoins to ethereum to have a different varieties of coins. It is always nice to have varieties of coins in my holdings rather than relying on one coin. Both bitcoin and ethereum are good and has a lpt of potential so uou can't lose in that decision.
Activity: 120
August 21, 2018, 12:11:12 AM
If you want to get more wealth from this market, then I think this is a good choice, because I believe Ethereum will have more room to rise than Bitcoin, so you can get more profit from it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
August 21, 2018, 12:09:10 AM
I prefer ether because most of the trasactions now adays ether basis… and not to mention ether is now slowly increasing its value,, and ether is very flexible in terms in trading or converting.. Good day and God bless

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Follow me please
Ill follow you also. Thank you
Activity: 73
August 21, 2018, 12:08:17 AM
well if we looked back in a past few months. i think right now the best option is hodl the bitcoin. the last time bitcoin rise, so many altcoins can't following bitcoin uptrend
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 12:06:05 AM
Why? if you see the future of ethereum then convert your bitcoin to ethereum and hold that altcoin, ethereum is good for long term invesment.
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 11:53:15 PM
for me selling your bitcoin for Etheruem is not a good idea Bitcoin has a potential and very promising coin I prefer to hold it first then wait for the market to be stable again
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 17, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

For me I don't convert my bitcoin to etherreum. The reason is simply bitcoin is the best coin outhere  right now. Although bitcoin experience down trend but still it is the only one have a bigger market cap. But I don't count out ethereum too better if you really interested just convert a portion of your bitcoin to ethereum so that you can differentiate which one is profitable.

Bitcoin is the best to hold for storage but if you want to move coins around then ethereum is the best bet which is why it is so popular
Merit: 107
August 17, 2018, 08:24:37 AM
I would - and have. But it depends on what you are looking for. For me, I need a currency that I can Use and bitcoin is much too expensive when it comes to fees and often too slow in transactions. Ethereum is much easier and quicker.
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 11:25:46 PM
I prefer to invest in long-term bitcoin, when I get a payment from the bounty I always convert ETH to bitcoin
everyone has a different view so it's up to you. you have the right to determine your own steps.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2018, 11:20:08 PM
I never convert bitcoin I have to ETH because I prefer the investment of bitcoin for the long term, when I get payment from bounty I always convert ETH to bitcoin
everyone has a different view so it's up to you

Me either because I see bitcoin as the most established cryptos and I always see the trend that when bitcoin pump the altcoins was left on the floor bleeding, moreover when bitcoin dump altcoins will dump harder. So what will you choose then? Of course always go with the strongest one especially now that most of the altcoins are dying.
Activity: 34
August 16, 2018, 11:05:01 PM
If you want to try then I think you should do it. With the current amount of bitcoin present, you can trade a lot of Ethereum. At the present time, you should buy more ETH and store it, because the value of ETH is going up now, so if you dare to do it, or do at the present time.
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 11:03:49 PM

It depend on your decision you made, what is best for you but for me more transfer of fund is more loss that you have. If your fund is btc just leave it, btc is more superior than ethereum.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 10:52:46 PM
Well it relies upon you on the grounds that those coins. Both have potential however it might be smarter to simply purchase ethereum and still hold your bitcoin so youll have the capacity to hold those two tokens so whatever the esteem is in the up and coming months or year there will be no second thoughts. Simply be understanding when on hold and don't freeze.
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

For me I don't convert my bitcoin to etherreum. The reason is simply bitcoin is the best coin outhere  right now. Although bitcoin experience down trend but still it is the only one have a bigger market cap. But I don't count out ethereum too better if you really interested just convert a portion of your bitcoin to ethereum so that you can differentiate which one is profitable.
August 16, 2018, 10:30:01 PM
It's still better to hold bitcoin than eth but if you want to hold eth as well, use fiat instead. Bitcoin and eth are two different crypto and both are already long term investment in crypto market.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 16, 2018, 10:27:55 PM
I never convert bitcoin I have to ETH because I prefer the investment of bitcoin for the long term, when I get payment from bounty I always convert ETH to bitcoin
everyone has a different view so it's up to you
Activity: 61
August 16, 2018, 09:39:02 PM
This time having the market is getting better i don't agree to convert my bitcoin into ethereum coin because they are both promising coin in digital currency so better stay keep it hold the coins you started or else you can add more coins to invest in your wallet if your are enough capital to start.
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 09:37:17 PM
I don't think it is a good idea to to sell btc and  change them into eth. Because the future of btc is better than eth. To make you investment the safest, btc is the best choice. You can buy in some eth if you have more money. But I think you had better hold all your btc.
Activity: 4
August 16, 2018, 09:31:14 PM
If you want to make a profit, you can.
Pages:
Jump to: