Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 49. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I do not think that this is a good idea to sell the Bitcoin course at the moment, it's worth continuing to keep it.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
They are both major based coins so I will advice you hold on to your coin. But then if you are concerned about easy conversion to fiat. The easiest coin with liquidity is bitcoin irrespective of  the market in the world
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and ETHEREUM are huge profitable coins now Bitcoin is top one and it is high demand coin currently bitcoin value continuesly to rise but altcoins value are not increased. Bitcoin and altcoins my choice is bitcoin you should convert altcoins to bitcoin this is a good option.
Activity: 550
instead I see that ethereum might be better converted into bitcoin because I see the value of bitcoin will continue to grow and eth is a little behind
Activity: 165
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good cryptocurrencies. Their value is high. Have a high investment value. I don't think you need to convert bitcoin to Ethereum. Because Bitcoin and Ethereum have high value.
Activity: 30
make the best option, divide equally between bitcoin and Ethereum . thus, I minimize the risks
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
for now you should not sell your bitcoin because now is the time for bitcoin prices to go up. I see the dominance of bitcoin in the market more than 40% based on data displayed by coinmarketcap. meaning that many sell altcoin and buy bitcoin. So why should you sell bitcoin while others people are in droves buying bitcoin.
Activity: 98
no one knows for sure which option will be the best . for this decision should be made by you
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
That is not a good idea mate. i suggest you hold unto the bitcoins since it has the highest potential of rising than ethereum. Or what if you purchase ethereum and it price doesn't moon. Right now bitcoin is increasing in price and i believe it will increase further so please hold your bitcoins k.
Activity: 102
Do not put all your eggs in one basket. I believe you must know this truth. Based on my experience and market judgment, I think that half is better. They are all good coins, one is the encrypted king and the other is the encrypted queen. It is a coin worth investing in.
Activity: 490
Ethereum in cryptocurrency is seen as an Altcoin which shoukd have alternatives, Bitcoin on the ither hand is bitcoin with no alternative! Bitcoin is the biggest, and the most popular in cryptocurrency and across the world. Bitcoin value will always rise up to it's popularity and utility.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
if you believe the exchange rate of eth against btc will improve, you can trade it, but I think now is a good idea to better hold bitcoin
Activity: 25
Bitcoin remains the most visible and frequently traded cryptocurrency whilst Ethereum has great commercial application. I would rather have an investment in both instead of cashing in the one to invest in the other.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
I think right now is the good time to convert your bitcoin to ethereum because the ethereum price is not too expensive and bitcoin price can get higher than before. I am sure that if you have a big amount of bitcoin, you can get much amount of ethereum and you can hold it until the price can increase higher. I see that the market of bitcoin and ethereum is very competitive and even bitcoin and ethereum show a good progress to increase higher.
Activity: 210
If you are holding for long and buying much of it to hold for long term is s great move and decision you have choosen, eth will always be at the top of other altcoin because of the good usage it has.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I think, Recent market conditions shows that, having bitcoin is better than ethereum. Why not hold your BTC?
Activity: 364
There are many people out there who have a huge amount of investment in the crypto world. See there are coins in this marketplace. Bitcoin is the most powerful coin in this marketplace there is no match for bitcoin nowadays you can call it the king of this marketplace it's also the very 1st crypto coin. It gives a huge profit to its investors.
Now the market of cryptocurrency is doing some ups and down no need to worry about it. Its a part of this business model. No need to convert your bitcoin to any other coins like ethereum. Ethereum is also a very good coin but stays cool in bitcoin in near future you will not regret your decision.
Activity: 80
I won't, I think the best and most stable choice for the encryption market is the bitcoin currency. Other altcoins have the possibility of zeroing, while bitcoin does not. If Bitcoin is zeroed out. Then the cryptocurrency will disappear.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
currently the ethereum is indeed being great for investment. It is not wrong if you want to invest some of your bitcoin in ethereum. Because indeed we must be good at putting the investment in things that are potentially bring many advantages.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Now better not worth it. Bitcoin began to grow. You can invest in the Etherium, but not all of the money, but part of your finances.
Pages:
Jump to: