Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 74. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It is best that you stay put the bitcoin, bitcoin has the potential chance again to pump before 2018 ends. Better hold on to that coin. And also if you got extra money, care also to invest in ethereum, it has a chance also to have a good price result before 2018 ends.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I do not think for now anyone will be ready to convert btc to eth not under any condition.Once the person has btc,he or she will prefer to hold btc.But sometimes eth can begin to move down in price whiles btc moves up so normally even though people like eth,the will prefer btc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

If you have good quantity of BTC then you can exchange some BTC to ETH.BTC is the best of all because return rate is high in BTC than ETH.ETH is also very good coin.Right now ETH is the stronger coin among Altcoins.Your investment is safe if you have both of these coins.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
For some reason i think you shouldn't sell or convert it if you don't get any profit from it because if you look at the chart ethereum market is such a messy place that you don't want to go to. But if you manage to trace the basic movement of the market maybe you will gain some profit but it will take you a lot of time to do it IMHO.
Activity: 238
Well, if you decide to sell your bitcoins, you should not sell 100% of all your coins, and about 50%
Activity: 55
In my opinion, we should split: 1/3 in BTC,1/3 in ETH and 1/3 in top potiental projects. In the next 5-10 years, btc and eth both are always the two coins that has largest comunity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I believe it is not a wise decision, especially if you are planning to invest for a long period of time (1-2 years). Now the market is red by the way, so I would only advise to invest if you are 100% certain and believe in whatever coin you are investing.
Activity: 112
If you sell BTC just to buy ETH. I think you are losing your advantage. what is your reason Or you have a bold idea and go against the trend of other investors. All market fluctuations come from bitcoin. That is the strength of a king in the crypto market. So, consider your decision for the most appropriate and effective option.
Merit: 10
Well it really depends on you because that coins are has both potential but all I can say is that much better to just buy ethereum and still hold your bitcoin so that youll be able to hold those two tokens so whatever the value is in the upcoming months or year there will be no regrets.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Yes, you don't have nothing) I'd part would be filled in Ethereum and the other part as well, and would have left in bitcoin
Activity: 71
It all depends on the market and how you wanna trade it..... Its all about the trading
Activity: 54
I think and my advice to you is dont sell your bitcoins to buy Ethereum, the best way you can do is to buy also an Ethereum and make hold Both Bitcoin and ethereum because those coins are very great potential and good to hold for better investment as you can use for the future.  Best to have both bitcoin and ethereum they will gives us good profits in the future. good luck.....
Activity: 181

For me, i still keep both of them, BTC and ETH, because i think both of them are a very great investment, if you prefer a long-term investment, even the price of BTC is not too good for now, so i don't think it's a great idea to sell your BTC and buy ETH right now
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
My bitcoin and eth occupy equal shares in my portfolio. I still don't know who I like more.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
I do not think that this is a good idea. In the medium term, the biton in my opinion is more likely to take off than at the etherium. Perhaps this is not so, but changing the BPS to the Ether seems rather pointless.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
don't turn it to bitcoin, bitcoin is still the leading coin just keep watching
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Better option will be stay with bitcoin, because ethereum price still depends about him so better profit will be when you stay with bitcoin. I do not see sense to convert your coins to ethereum
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
I just traded all of mine for ETH. Maybe I'll buy back in if it does dump, if not, I'm always happy to have more ETH.
It's not a good idea to convert in ETH right now as you look in the market all currencies are on dump, for me I will remained in bitcoin because it is highly fluctuated it's price from time to time and this currency is already proven that the more demand on people.And also this is what we support towards a good future.
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
selling bitcoin and replacing it ethereum is not a bad choice in my opinion,because today more and more people are shifting their long-term investments from bitcoin to ethereum
Yes , converting bitcoins to ethereum are even because this cryptos are with values , if you like to use ethereum in trading or transactions or payment it is with equivalent, I do not disagree with this move , anyway if you want to convert it it to bitcoin ,it canbe done easily, it is in your wallet, they have the equivalent in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I just traded all of mine for ETH. Maybe I'll buy back in if it does dump, if not, I'm always happy to have more ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: