Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 75. (Read 7999 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
The chances of a smart contract platform like Ethereum seeing actual usage is a lot higher than a cryptocurrency intended to function only as an exchange of value.

One has tremendous potential and a myriad of applications that are not limited to the financial world, while the other is literally just a currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
You can, and you get profit but keep in mind- you did not get that much profit which you get from Bitcoin holding. In simple words, i mean to say holding Bitcoin is more profitable than Ethereum. Holding Ethereum will also get profit but not too much as well as from Bitcoin. So according to me, don't do it and support Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
selling bitcoin and replacing it ethereum is not a bad choice in my opinion,because today more and more people are shifting their long-term investments from bitcoin to ethereum
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Perhaps now it makes sense because the ethereum is now growing much more than bitcoin  Shocked
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
And why do you want to do it to lose some part of your savings? Bitcoin is a wonderful coin for long term investment
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I wouldn`t do that, but that is me, who believes that it is always better to invest into Bitcoin then any altcoin out there, especially if we are talking about long-term holding. It could turn out great and I think you shouldn`t be too convinced by my opinion.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I do not think that there will be much sense in such a course, I would leave 50% of portfolio in Bitcoin anda 50% in the Ethereum.
If you convert your bitcoins to ETH there is high chance to make 100% profit before the end of this year. I think holding ETH is more profitable than holding BTC this is my opinion.

If you are selling your Bitcoin, then you should better go for some mid cap undervalued coin for a better profit margin. Look for more coins for diversifying your portfolio and to get the best out of altcoins.

I think don't go for any other altcoins except ETH because after Bitcoin people and investors will believe ETH, other altcoins are not safe. there is a possibility that you can make a big profit but it's very risky.
Yeah arguably ETH is the 2nd popular coin in cryptocurrency, Ethereum has a very large marketcap and after marketcap from bitcoin. it proves that this coin is the second choice besides bitcoin. many say that Ethereum technology is more sophisticated than bitcoin. that's why for options other than bitcoin should be on ETH
Activity: 30
I had the same think in few months ago but now I realized that ETH always move to BTC's price. It's hard for ETH to growth without BTC. IMO you shoud keep an eye in ADA or NEO - which is a strong altcoin in the future. Very low price by now
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Now a days people mostly converting their bitcoins to ethereum no dought that ethereum make his place in the digital market but one thing is that bitcoin still at the top and their price you can see few months back that bitcoin price touches to 21k thats why still people having investment on bitcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi, if i had ETH and BTC i will hold them as long as possible waiting for the next pump, i will wait for BTC to go back to 20000$ and ETH to go back to 2000$
Activity: 91
I recommend not to put all your money in ethereum. It would be better if your money is subdivided into different coins or investment. Remember that "Never put all your eggs into one basket. " We will never know what will be going on in the future. 
Activity: 140
It cannot be completely replaced, but it is right to hold more ethers. A small amount of Bitcoin. This makes asset allocation more reasonable. Investment depends on the future, so in the long term, the ether has better development space.
Activity: 111
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Sell as you need. And do not sell in a state of loss. If you want to invest in ethereum then do it. Ethereum is also worth investing. But you keep investing also on bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Don't pinching every of them, interest part of bitcoin would be a literal bolster in whatever scenario
Activity: 112
My advise is that just keep holdin your BTC and keep waiting for the another bullrun of it, at the same time invest to etherium to have another earnings beside of bitcoin. This two will give you big profit if you are willing to wait.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
I do not think that there will be much sense in such a course, I would leave 50% of portfolio in Bitcoin anda 50% in the Ethereum.
If you convert your bitcoins to ETH there is high chance to make 100% profit before the end of this year. I think holding ETH is more profitable than holding BTC this is my opinion.

If you are selling your Bitcoin, then you should better go for some mid cap undervalued coin for a better profit margin. Look for more coins for diversifying your portfolio and to get the best out of altcoins.

I think don't go for any other altcoins except ETH because after Bitcoin people and investors will believe ETH, other altcoins are not safe. there is a possibility that you can make a big profit but it's very risky.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
That may not be the best but as at present since both markets are in a dip due to present occurrences, converting your btc to eth may be a very great leap for good right now
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com

Diversify and split it into two altcoins, Try to sell the  half of bitcoin and buy etherum. Its okay to hold both coin because those are the top altcoins in crypto which has a potential to grow in future.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

In my opinion, ethereum has a better potential than bitcoin to bring better profit. Also, I think you might consider about iota and eos also, instead of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: