Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 76. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 100
If I were you I would make 70% Bitcoin and 30% Ethereum or maybe 60% and 40%. Ethereum seems like a very good investment right now and Bitcoin is generally a good one so in order to lower our risks we can invest in both.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
I do not think this is the best option. I think you should stay in bitcoin today. Since his position is weakened, the best way is, of course, to buy it, but not to sell! Well and as to Ethereum - that I think it is necessary to sell it!
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
No way, why would you do that? it is something more than risky, what if ethereum crashes? you are going to lose all your money because of your stupidity, please, do not do that guys.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

No you should not, the price of bitcoins today is too low and the best thing to do is just invest because you have the time to earn cheaper coins before the prices goes back to normal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
To convert bitcoin to ethereum, i think that's an imprecise idea, because bitcoin prices will definitely increase again in the next few months.
I think it's better to be patient and keep your bitcoin until the price increases again.
Ethereum does have good potential to beat the bitcoin value, but i think it takes a long time for ethereum reach the highest peak in the world of crypto.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Don't worry when you're going to sell your Bitcoin to buy ETH cause both ETH and BTC are the best cryptocurrencies in crypto world, no matter if you're holding BTC or ETH. But I still prefer BTC cause it's still the king of crypto world and its price is much higher than ETH but if you only have small amount of BTC so I think you should exchange it to ETH cause BTC withdraw fee and transaction fee are much higher than ETH Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
I would not convert your bitcoins to ethereum. While ETH is a safe bet, Bitcoin has a long way to go. Don't forget, it hit the $20k mark - I believe it again soon, and surpass this.
Activity: 182

according to this, I recommend not to do it or do not sell your Bitcoin to buy Ethereum, the best way you can buy Ethereum and make both Bitcoin and Ethereum because the coins are very potential and good to have for a better investment can You use for the future. If you do not have enough money, better keep using bitcoin because this will give you an advantage.

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
My advise is that just keep holdin your BTC and keep waiting for the another bullrun of it, at the same time invest to etherium to have another earnings beside of bitcoin. This two will give you big profit if you are willing to wait. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
This is good news because bitcoin prices are drop but ethereum prices are not too drop, I agree that now is the time to convert bitcoin to ehtereum because I'm sure ethereum is more promising than bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I'm really not sure. I also have the same kind of dilemma, Eth and Btc are my main investments and I'm sure in future's raise of both, but which one will bring the most of profit I really do not know, I just prefer to have them both in my investment portfolio.
Hard decision indeed, as most of us here knows that this two coins got their potentials and can bring good profits in returned, best to trust your judgement according to your understanding, if you will find some time to read more information about this two coins and see how progress delivered then it can give some good clues to decide whether splitting your investment or have some portions of btc being kept and invest more with ETH.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
You can diversify your holdings. 50% on ethereum and 50% on bitcoin. In that way, you have more chance of gaining profit on both coin. Just trust your instincts
A much better idea is to diversify or split your coin's into two kind of altcoins so you have a better assurance that you may get a profit even the other coins value goes down it's value atleast you have still one coin in hand that you can rely on. So trust your gut feeling and tryst your instincts so you can get a great profit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I'm really not sure. I also have the same kind of dilemma, Eth and Btc are my main investments and I'm sure in future's raise of both, but which one will bring the most of profit I really do not know, I just prefer to have them both in my investment portfolio.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
You can diversify your holdings. 50% on ethereum and 50% on bitcoin. In that way, you have more chance of gaining profit on both coin. Just trust your instincts
Activity: 101
I don't think there is much difference between you. If you plan to hold it for a long time, then I suggest that you can keep your Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin's stability is more than ETH!
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
i think it is a good idea. bitcoin is loosing its power day by day. there are so many manipulations about bitcoin. ethereum is also affected by bitcoin but still stays stronger comparimng with bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
I never suggest this to do anyone because bitcoin is most valuable coin than ethereum so we must hold it,but if you can sell the portion on bitcoin to invest on other altcoins which includes ethereum too but never convert all your bitcoins into ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Go on if you are comfortable with that, but it is a big turn around from the philosophy of diversification bitcoin is a must invest coin because all coins depend on its price if bitcoin falls, the altcoins will follow and this is the pioneer everybody uses Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi

think I should try it, what now is the demand of ETH is very much in interest by domestic and foreign investors. where this year's ETH prediction will rise again.
Activity: 9
I think both of them could rise in the next few moths. So I think there is no true or false on this one.
Pages:
Jump to: