Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 40. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
i do not advice to you, etherium will be much stronger, all prices is very low and it is a very best time for buy but all money just one thing, it is a very bad idea.
Activity: 121
Why not, now the rate is so low that it's time for investment, but you have to be careful with the choice of companies
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Etherum networks are currently severely severed due to the large volume of transactions being made at the same time. Now that the value of Etherum is low, this is a good opportunity for you to buy Etherum. When the Etherum network is restored it is time for Etherum to regain its position
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
In my opinion, the best strategy is to diversify your earnings and invest them at least into three or five coins. It is not so risky and increases your chances for gaining more profit.
Activity: 168
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Pretty smart, never invest all your money in one place, nobody knows what gonna happen with crypto / ETH in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
If you have so much money and you want to put all in investments, you are the one who can decide whether you will put all in one investments or will divide into many. atleast you know how to maximize your money.
Activity: 134
I think the purchase of Ethereum will be a very good choice. In the future, it will have a lot of room for growth. Now its price is very low. Now invest it and patiently hold it. It will bring you in the future. Great wealth.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
All your money ? don't do that.. seriously please don't. Never put all your eggs in one basket. But yes if you are still interested in investing all your money in one single coin then Ethereum is the best bet. It will grow, that pretty much guaranteed and it is one coin that is here to stay and not a scam.
Activity: 112
I wouldn't really recommend investing all of your money. But, Ethereum is a good buy. The price is still low and there's a big chance it will go higher in the future. I just invested in Chozun 途赞 and I'm excited to collect my Ether coins, hold them until such time.
Activity: 71
Yes, it's a very good idea if you can do so. Because etherum have a great future and it is possible the price can be more than 1k in this year 2018.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I don’t think it is a good idea to put all your money savings into one coin, even if it is a good coin such as Ethereum . It is very risky. You can lose everything at one moment. I would think twice before doing that.
copper member
Activity: 132
No doubt Ethereum is the 2nd best Altcoin after Bitcoin. In my opinion rather than buying Ethereum with all your money, better to split in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 406
No, buying ethereum with all of your money means you will gonna go all out for ethereum. Buy other coins as well.
And always remember, never invest on anything more than you can afford to lose.
maybe instead using all of your money, you can use half of it to buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
No matter how much it will rise, you shouldn't buy Eth or any other asset for your all money.
In fact, if you're not a proffessional investor, you should invest so much money that you won't regret to lose.
Choose time to buy or sell wisely.
Activity: 42
I really believe that Ethereum has a bright future but I think you shouldn't invest with your all money in one crypto coin. You can buy three or four best coins after proper study and hold them for long term to get better results.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
Ethereum looks like a reliable cryptocurrency and based on a strong project coin. And I think it will increase its price. So I think you should take a risk.
Activity: 112
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Probably not a bad choice, but I think it's not the best option either. Looks like at this time some Altcoin looks more interesting than Ethereum. And I believe diversification would be better for now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
it is not necessary to spend all available money on one type of coin, there is a very high risk of suffering losses, it is necessary to do it only if you are sure of it and have some forecasts.
copper member
Activity: 154
If i where you i'll make my money to invest like this,50% in to your savings deposit account 25% franchise a business which is your field business or in your interest so that an assurance that you will manage well the business because it is in your interest,25% invest it in Ethereum or Bitcoin you gamble into trading and buying we cannot say that we will win for success sometimes we got to fail,eventhough that's not to much risk because you plan very well on  your investing..pls. correct me if i am wrong i am just an starter trying to learn more her in crypto world.Thanks Guys!
Activity: 33
I think even 3x Is possible, because the bull run is not to far away this will cause the prices to triple not to be doubled, because eth already was around 1K before, so if it was once it can be again
Pages:
Jump to: