Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 41. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Ethereum is indeed the best altcoin. But, I will not use all the money to buy ethereum. I would not risk all the money to buy ethereum. For now I will only hold all my coins.
Activity: 46
I do not regret that the ethereum will not regret investing in. I must definitely invest all the money in the same place but I do not find it right to have alternative choices
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
never invest all ur money in etherum or any cryptocurrencies invest only the amount u can afford to lose
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Dont put all your money in one basket, you should rather split it to other ALTCOINS you know has potential to grow...
Activity: 84
In my opinion, you should buy with another coins like BTC or NEO to stabilise returns and losses although I know, ETH is a good coin. It must be a better crypyto investing strategy.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
If you bought Ethereum yesterday, you would have earned 20%. In such moments it is necessary to act very quickly and resolutely.
Yeah, but it was very dangerous on such market, and I congratulate people who did this and earned good money only in a day.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Ethereum is the most popular coin that has the greatest practical application. I think that over time the Ethereum platform will solve its technical problems and consolidate its leading position in the cryptocurrency market. So now we need to buy ETH because by the end of this year the price will rise to 2000-2500$.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

There's no point in you guys posting more message on this thread cause the OP has already clarified what he/she already done with the money he/she planned to invest.

i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Try and read the OP page before posting on a thread next time.
Activity: 112
If you realy wanted to bui ethereum as investment its not to late to do it now. its still a good price and by the end of 2018 it will hit 2000$ easy . so go buy now if you are still interested. Who knows maybe you will even multiply that ether
Activity: 154
The acquisition of ETH, no doubt, will be the right investment decision. The ethereum has many advantages. In fact, bitcoin has more serious drawbacks. Therefore, many users still choose the ethereum. I think a sharp collapse of the ethereum in the near future does not threaten, so it's worth paying attention to the currency as an instrument of investing funds.
Activity: 259
No time to invest all your money in one coin, because it's too big a risk! In the crypto currency, and so much risk, and investing in one coin increases the risk at times. Even the ethereum can lose 99 percent of the cost in a price at any moment, and you will not have time to do anything! Therefore, it is always necessary to create a combined portfolio of several crypto-currencies.
Activity: 224
if you are sure that ETH will cost so much, you can take a risk and invest.
Activity: 48
not with the all of your money but you can buy ETH 35% with your money .... if you're targeting ICOs .. invest with ETH .. it will be profitable
Activity: 364
Merit: 20
It is better to distribute your budget on a few coins, Ethereum is not the only promising coin. And to store all in one currency is risky, if something happens to it, you lose everything.
Activity: 115
You should buy ethereum but that does not mean that you should buy ethereum with all of your money. It is never advisable for you to put all of your money into a single coin because if that coin ends up not doing well then you might end up losing all of your money. Put some of your money in it, not all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
I will not advise you to buy eth or any other crypto currency with all your money, it is risk to do and you can lose all your money. Only buy with what you can lose so that if anything happens it won't really affect you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You wanted to do it because the ethereum is a good  coin as now with great price and its potentail to make the great profit but still you should know the risk of investing on a single coin.
Activity: 672
I think that you should never buy one coin for all your money! Diversify your capital, consider other coins or projects for investment!
Right, we should not invest 100% of the assets into a single penny. I usually invest about 3-5 different coins. I believe that is the safest way to invest and earn the most profit
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
In my opinion buy different coins and dont invest all your money in one coin, buy some cheap altcoins and you can earn good profit from them and some money invest in ethereum also and many new coins are creating every day, you can invest in good ICo also, ICO investment you can earn good profit and some ICO's price reached 10x profit in 6 months, but you should select good ICO.
ETH is an altcoin with very good development speed. This year, its value has also risen sharply. Many forecasts say it will surpass $ 1,000 next year and I think so too. The potential of ETH in the future is very open and good. I think investing in ETH is a good choice and can be profitable. But investing all your money in ETH is not advisable. Although it still grows pretty well, but still a little risky, if things are not going well, you will lose everything. Break your money and choose the right investment
Activity: 420
In my opinion buy different coins and dont invest all your money in one coin, buy some cheap altcoins and you can earn good profit from them and some money invest in ethereum also and many new coins are creating every day, you can invest in good ICo also, ICO investment you can earn good profit and some ICO's price reached 10x profit in 6 months, but you should select good ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: