Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 25. (Read 13252 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 06:26:09 PM
Why are you all so pessimistic? We are only at the gas station of our plane.
What the hell "surrender" is. We need to increase our portfolio day by day.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 28, 2018, 04:01:24 PM
Each person makes an independent decision about when to leave the crypto currency. I think that this industry will actively develop, so I am not ready to exit crypto now.
I agree with you and think the same that cryptocurrencies on the stage of development and everything is only at the start, we all should be more patient and our patience will be rewarded, and do not give up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 28, 2018, 03:29:52 PM
Each person makes an independent decision about when to leave the crypto currency. I think that this industry will actively develop, so I am not ready to exit crypto now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 03:26:09 PM
Don't quit, do your own research before joining any ico, airdrop, read their vision, mission and most importantly about the backed core team who they are and after that decide whether to invest your money, hard work on it or not, god bless you
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
There are lots of people give up in this cryptocurrency market because some people see the recent market price and thinking very deeply so they are give up in this market. If you think you should give up but I am suggest never give up because if you give up in this situation but it can be better than the recent market price, finally you can hesitation and you feel you are wrong so I am always suggest never give up.

Yes, it really needs to be done, especially for those who have lost big enough it's too late to give up dude is better HODL till die
for sure
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 02:37:40 PM
There are lots of people give up in this cryptocurrency market because some people see the recent market price and thinking very deeply so they are give up in this market. If you think you should give up but I am suggest never give up because if you give up in this situation but it can be better than the recent market price, finally you can hesitation and you feel you are wrong so I am always suggest never give up.
Activity: 22
September 28, 2018, 06:27:50 AM
You should definitely give up investing in ICO. I read an article yesterday that claims that 70% ICO's in one country (I don't remember the country) were not listed in any exchange. Scams.
But don't give up learning how to trade and etc yourself. Pay attention to stable coins. Check the prices on web site aggregators like coin360 or at any exchange and buy, if you want to, when the market is red.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 28, 2018, 06:21:23 AM
So do I! Every person who joined some Airdrops and bounty campaigns are also experienced that situation. That's why we should be careful in choosing the campaigns that we will participate to promote. So don't lose hope that's the start of struggle so you've better careful in choosing a good campaign.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 06:06:15 AM
You should try to think positively because there are no people in crypto trading who haven't lost money as well as those who joined a lot of bounties, which didn't meet their expectations. But you need to move forward, analyze mistakes, and you will succeed!
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 05:41:20 AM

But one of the hundred is very generous, so you need to believe that sooner or later you will become rich.
Activity: 80
September 28, 2018, 05:25:41 AM
You should not give up, you should reflect on why you failed. You know too little about coins. You need to learn more about coins.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 28, 2018, 02:14:40 AM
Yes, indeed, there are a lot of ico, bounty and airdrop scams. for that we must be careful in determining a project before joining so that we do not work in vain in supporting the project, my advice is not to give up with the events that you have experienced but make it a lesson so you can be more careful in determining it all
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 28, 2018, 02:08:14 AM
It is not that all new ICOs are just a scam, although it is true that there are many new ICOs turning out to be just a scam. So do not get disappointed or do not let your passion for cryptocurrency down. and you should not try to give up just because of that. But you and we should join hands to exert pressure on the regulators to discourage scam ICOs.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 27, 2018, 11:48:18 AM
never give up to live because we can fail to invest in 1BTC must be careful because we will tear our wallet money if it will fail.

life is never said to give up. especially in bitcoin, the problem is that bitcoin is trying to grow longer, but why should we just give up. whereas giving up will not solve a problem that we face today.
Activity: 410
September 27, 2018, 08:45:14 AM
never give up to live because we can fail to invest in 1BTC must be careful because we will tear our wallet money if it will fail.
Activity: 182
September 27, 2018, 08:21:07 AM
All people who achieved their goals had some problems on their way, do not give up, it is just a temporary situation, I am sure you will find the way out.

I agree with you, life without challenges is no fun, success without difficulty is just not a success. But in all we need to understand, the bottom line of not giving up is to understand better how life in general works not continuing in suffering  and thinking there is some higher calling to the suffering
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
Giving up means left the competition and sit aside, and get out of the race which is not fare in this market, if you give up then there is no fight and win is only after a fight, if you quit the game then there is no fight  and no profit.
Activity: 476
September 26, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Please do not give up,  quiters never win. If you have failed to do things here just make it a lesson for you to learn because learning and applying what you have learned makes you get the success in this business and you can reach your goal.
copper member
Activity: 84
September 26, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
No give up because Cryptocurrency will recover again but as of now we need to still hold our religion at our crypto investment. All can be good enough quickly, waiting could be very worth because im positive our cryptocoins will upward push high once more.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
September 26, 2018, 12:43:37 PM
Don't give up easily if you want to be successful and the current market situation is very worrying, you have to judge it's just coabaan that will lead you to success if you are patient.
You must survive and keep trying because there will definitely be a lucky day for you, rest assured that the market will soon recover and will bring good luck to you.
Pages:
Jump to: