Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 26. (Read 13252 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 12:24:38 PM
Don't give up ,because market is rebouncing and you can wait for better times to gain your profit in the end of bullish market. Just wait to survive
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
Most of success has to go through difficulties and in the crypto market is typical. Bitcoin prices down so much that we hurry to give up is really disappointing and regret and this shows you are lack of bravery and hurry. We need to be patient and wait for the opportunity to come to us. I believe Bitcoin will come back and as many are expecting is $ 25,000. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
September 26, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
Usually airdrops are not required to be placed on social networks. I believe that most of the airdrops are falsification. Bounty programs are more effective than free distribution of tokens.
Activity: 364
September 26, 2018, 12:20:26 PM
Yes, that is very tiring, we hired hunters lose time if our hard work is not paid, it makes us sometimes want to give up. Almost all ICOs fail or cheat, so many are harmed. I really hope this will end.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
If you feel depressed about cryptocurrency and you have a stable job then you should give up and focus on your current job. But if not, instead of do nothing, you should try again, maybe luck will come to you.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
September 26, 2018, 12:01:36 PM
Cryptocurrencies gives us different ways of earning money and some of them do not require monetary investments and therefore are not risky. Maybe it's difficult, but surviving will be better than giving up.  Wink
surrender is only for people who are weak and no longer trust crypto. everything that happens with crypto is normal and we don't have to give up.

If someone give up it doesn't mean he or she is weak. Giving up for the reason if you still continue the path your taking and you will lose everything. In crypto trading you must need to know when to quit and when to fight back. But don't give up in cryptocurrency this is next generation of monetary system in our world.
Activity: 784
September 26, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
Cryptocurrencies gives us different ways of earning money and some of them do not require monetary investments and therefore are not risky. Maybe it's difficult, but surviving will be better than giving up.  Wink
surrender is only for people who are weak and no longer trust crypto. everything that happens with crypto is normal and we don't have to give up.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 11:55:14 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
if you only focus on bounty, airdrop or anything else in this forum, I don't think that will provide real benefits
if only you want to be harder to learn about other things that will be more profitable later on like trading
Hope you can help
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 26, 2018, 11:54:39 AM
Indeed, now most of the projects do not pay coins. And I do not see any sense in empty work for some incomprehensible projects. It is better to spend this time with your family.
Activity: 310
September 26, 2018, 11:51:38 AM
yes we must consider the bad fact that many shit bounty, which is not pay us well
it is okay if you wanna give up, because there is new thing which can earn better profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
September 26, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
Cryptocurrencies gives us different ways of earning money and some of them do not require monetary investments and therefore are not risky. Maybe it's difficult, but surviving will be better than giving up.  Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
Many ICO has come and gone, which many are not successful, while some are scam, nevertheless major and prospects ICO has been successfully, which I have been benefited among, therefore never give up, still pushing on..
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 11:05:39 AM
No you shouldn't. In fact this is the time to work hard the more. You may not know if the next ICO you will participate in will be the bomb.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 26, 2018, 11:04:30 AM
Most of the airdrops are fake, they don't pay. This is waste of time indeed. But i'm not agree with your post, you have probably joined fake bounties, before joining bounty you have to look into the project whether it is real or fake.
Activity: 644
September 26, 2018, 10:55:48 AM
No, of course not. The fact is that if you surrender now and sell all your coins, then you've wasted your time. I do not think that the market can drop much lower, so just wait for the smart people to wait.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 09:27:32 PM
It is important to know the project well before working for them, simple verification process like background check the whole project if it's totally legit because like what you said most of it are scams.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 25, 2018, 08:57:47 PM
Give up, if you think that you are no longer capable of anything, and in another sphere you will get better. If you do not learn from your mistake, then it's best you leave the ship. In the field of crypto-currency, trading and investment, perseverance and patience are very important. If you do not have it, the risks will be too high.
Activity: 532
September 25, 2018, 08:45:53 PM
You will only give up if you don't really earn anything by them. But you said, you are just not paid enough then that means there is still money that can be profited. The only mistake you did that makes you very upset and lead you to this conclusion is because you might have joined hundreds of them which we know that majority are scams. So try to point out scams easily by just a first glance.
Activity: 921
September 25, 2018, 04:26:14 PM
I don't think that airdrop companies can bring you any profit. Bounty companies will be useful, but it all depends on how well you know how to choose projects.
Activity: 546
September 25, 2018, 03:59:38 PM
It seems to me that today is a very good time to enter crypto and not to leave it. At the moment the market is at the lowest level. I believe that growth will begin soon.
This is the worst situation on the market I've ever meet since I engaged in crypto, the market is slowly and almost not recovering and sometimes it made me think to leave and forget crypto but I did not do it despite for all hardness it challenge me how to earn a little by making some sort of trading amd it works, this is just the beginning crypto will dominate soon or in the next generation.
Pages:
Jump to: