Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 27. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
September 25, 2018, 03:51:19 PM
It seems to me that today is a very good time to enter crypto and not to leave it. At the moment the market is at the lowest level. I believe that growth will begin soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 03:48:04 PM
always have hard time in this crypto market. this is very normal so dont give up at least for 2 years ok?
I think you're right. Quitting is for losers, in my opinion. I think we need to be smarter and don't quit unless absolutely impossible to make money here.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 12:08:29 PM
hello mate. giving up? absolutely not! this is just a normal phenomenon in cryptocurrency. since not all project we joined in for bounty and BTCTALK campaigns or airdrops are successful at the end of their campaigns. you should have chose a better project that suits your daily routine and lifestyle. cheers mate!
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 11:57:01 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid type me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Since this year started I am not interested in investing in ICOs project because I afraid also of the reported scamming incident where there are lots of people are getting scam so I prefer in buying investment in an exchange because it's safe and you can real.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 25, 2018, 11:37:16 AM
And you would like that you would just give away good coins? A lot of people are involved in good projects, but no one is immune from fraud. You just need to take lessons in many, and then some of them will be good. This is a lottery and it can happen to anyone. Do not be sad, every participant of this forum got on the sword. Just need to choose a project more cautiously. Look at the road map and other indicators.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 11:34:14 AM
At the moment is very hard in all Crypto, so this means the airdrios and bounties will pay less or will not pay at all. But you never need to give up, because if you are in crypto you are in hold position. Just wait some time!
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
Never give up, but maybe you should think better about which ico's you're going to take on before doing the bounty
Activity: 268
September 25, 2018, 11:27:58 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Just remember how long it took for bitcoin to reach where it is rigjt now. If you are going to give up right now, you might end up missing the best parts of your crypto life. ICOs may keep on failing but as soon as you find a good one, you can already start investing trust and time on it and hold up until you get what you really want.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 11:18:15 AM
Now you should not give up, because there will be times when the market will prosper and that is the opportunity for us, do not rush to hurry will affect the psychology of many people.

the journey is still long, why do we want to retreat. we back down, there is no possible result, it's better to stick patiently first, then surely there will be a time for the market to develop as you say.
Activity: 462
September 25, 2018, 11:02:17 AM
Do you that is the best option for you? well i think you did not make the necessary inquiries to join the right projects. Since there are many ICO's there is a high risk of joining a 'wrong' project. I will advise you to do your research well and get into some genuine projects out there and you will really appreciate them.
Activity: 233
September 25, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
Never give up friend.
Expert foresee an upper trend since next year.
Close Blockfolio and stay relaxed.
Activity: 313
September 25, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.

Quitters never win and winners never quite. In my opinion quitting is not the best idea, the fact that you have experienced disappointments in some bounties does not mean you will not participate in some profitable ones.My advice to you is to be careful and do proper inquiry of airdrops and bounties you are participating in because there are a lot of scams out there.
Activity: 434
September 25, 2018, 10:39:37 AM
I suggest you do not give up with such circumstances, you can take it as a lesson in the future to be careful in following the bounty campaign so that you do not choose a project that is not competent, I'm sure if you choose the bounty campaign, you will get paid in lots so don't give up
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 10:06:08 AM
In my opinion over the past time the market has been up and down a lot and today is up but the next few days are down. Probably not stable yet, but do not rush to give up because the crypto market is very complex and then Bitcoin will grow faster and i believe one day will change all the thoughts of many people who are feeling down as of now.
The only time to think with your head in the market is at the time of purchase. The rest of the time to think is not necessary, but just wait for the day when the sale will bring you profit.
copper member
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
back to the origins
September 25, 2018, 10:04:23 AM
Don't give up. You are not alone. Come join us. in BLOC we trust > https://bloc.money
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 25, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
Now you should not give up, because there will be times when the market will prosper and that is the opportunity for us, do not rush to hurry will affect the psychology of many people.
Activity: 154
September 25, 2018, 10:00:02 AM
I think now is not the time to give up. After all, everyone has invested so much effort and labor. That if he surrender, we will lose faith in ourselves. Therefore, you need to take power in your hands and fight.
Activity: 168
September 25, 2018, 09:53:00 AM
No, now is the time to take all the forces into your hands. This is now necessary for everyone. And to lower your hands early. After all, the crypto currency continues its activity. And what is happening now, I'm sure it's temporary.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 09:45:55 AM
IF you quit, that is the attitude of a loser. Its not necessary that if you didnt gain in bounty, you will give up. Remember its worth the risk in participating in bounty because you didnt even know that it is a scam or not. The greatest risk in life is not risking at all
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 09:35:04 AM
I think that today you need to work very actively, you can not surrender at all under any circumstances, so I can not even imagine what could change if you simply surrender, because I do not see any point in this.
Pages:
Jump to: