Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 28. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 109
September 25, 2018, 09:32:16 AM
You have gone too far to give up now. You still have the ability to achieve more. Well, it might be frustrating,but a time will come that you will be fortunate to have a good pay.
It can be very frustrating and staying in the game just because you've invested a lot can be draining. I understand people who quit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 09:06:10 AM
always have hard time in this crypto market. this is very normal so dont give up at least for 2 years ok?
Agreed. This, though quite a profitable business in the short term, but it is still a long game that requires years of waiting.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 08:55:09 AM
I suggest you do not invest in ICO. Choose yourself the 5 most profitable coins. Most of the ICO are scammers. But study carefully and it will help you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 08:51:12 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Yes, better to earn real tokens, otherwise it doesn't make sense. Why waste time and earn nothing? I think we should play this game like slot-machines: put our coins in every machine and hope that one wins us money.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 25, 2018, 12:50:02 AM
always have hard time in this crypto market. this is very normal so dont give up at least for 2 years ok?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 12:45:12 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Do not give up always move on in times of failure. It is natural that there are airdrops which is not good potential just leave it and move on anyway that is free. If you find another airdrop which you think is good go ahead join and also join bounty campaigns. For so many bounty campaigns here it is also usual that there are some which is not good but at least you will learn something after the failures. Anything in this world is not perfect if there is good there is also bad but at least we are trying our best to choose for the right one.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 25, 2018, 12:37:07 AM
Too bad if you just have to give up, this is a hard world sometimes a lot of cheats here. you should be able to examine what mistakes you made until they did not pay, maybe one of them you did not do research beforehand on their project. the natural thing is if you experience something like that, basically some people have also experienced the same thing as you.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 12:24:21 AM
In my opinion over the past time the market has been up and down a lot and today is up but the next few days are down. Probably not stable yet, but do not rush to give up because the crypto market is very complex and then Bitcoin will grow faster and i believe one day will change all the thoughts of many people who are feeling down as of now.
September 25, 2018, 12:16:14 AM
Don't give up for now, stay patient for something good, the current market conditions are still worrying and we also don't know when conditions like this will end, but remain optimistic and believe that cryptocurrency will run normally again
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
September 25, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
When I am new on this forum, We're same as what you've experienced but i been trust to my self and continue what I've started and I found a good ICO, TGE and they paid me for a good price to my brilliant work. For me we need to believed to ourselves and don't lose our hopes. Every wasting time there is a pay to paid us. Just only believes.
Activity: 322
September 24, 2018, 11:59:45 PM
You need to be patient, the situation in the market will eventually stabilize. After all, crypto-currencies develop in a cycle - periodic falls are possible, but in time, growth is restored in any way. Even today there are some good projects that pay high rewards.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 24, 2018, 09:43:11 PM
It becomes pathetic after receiving no reward for a bounty done for a couple of months. The market is filled with about 70% fake airdrops which do not pay at all but rather uses the collected data of participants for their personal gains. This has made it very necessary to be selective in the bounty programs available. Read about the project before you do the bounty.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 24, 2018, 09:38:24 PM
I will not give up, but just take a short break until there is certainty and clarity in the market. In the meantime, you can go on vacation, if there is such an opportunity))
Activity: 80
September 24, 2018, 09:12:17 PM
You have gone too far to give up now. You still have the ability to achieve more. Well, it might be frustrating,but a time will come that you will be fortunate to have a good pay.
Yup, moving to another trade will not give you any chance of making any more money on the Internet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
September 24, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 24, 2018, 07:34:49 PM
for what do you give up? I am sure when you give up at that moment you will regret, because you gave up too fast and did not try longer.
Merit: 105
September 24, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

Well, it really is one of the risks that must be taken when someone wants to take seriously the possibility of becoming a bounty hunter: you should look for ways to participate in as many campaigns as possible, taking into account the possibility that many of them will be a failure or an open scam, but it would suffice that only a small percentage of campaigns succeed to sufficiently compensate for the failure of all the others, because one thing we must be sure of in the business of the ICOs: the vast majority is destined to failure, for which we should not make false expectations.
Activity: 210
September 24, 2018, 05:04:18 PM
Definitely, there are a lot of projects which do not reach exchanges. But those who does, fall in price from 2 to 7 times. According to some research, only 8 percent of all projects reach exchanges. But it is not a reason to give up. If you did not make a profit from a dozen projects there can be a project which will give you a great income.
Activity: 168
September 24, 2018, 04:25:20 PM
well, now very little is paid from the rebellion of companies, because the market is now very difficult to issue tokens on the stock exchange
Activity: 406
September 24, 2018, 04:15:13 PM
Yes, definitely a lot of scams now, especially now in such a market , but if you invest in a long time then everything will pay off, especially this ico
Pages:
Jump to: