Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 29. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 01:37:54 PM
The less you spend time studying the project at the beginning - the more time you spend on bad projects. It is clear that I want to invest nothing and become successful in the crypto currency. But this is self-deception. Invest at least a little and get a visible result.
Activity: 154
September 24, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I prefer to continue working. Unfortunately, today in the crypto market there are many scammers among the new ICO. But with the right choice of the project, you can receive a stable additional income. Although this requires a responsible attitude towards the selection of suitable ICO.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 01:21:04 PM
It is not up to that, don't give up, market will recover soon.
Activity: 154
September 24, 2018, 01:18:04 PM
Coins must be bought. In the near future, there is a high probability of a new rise in the etherem above $ 250. The next target for the bulls is $ 254, after which the advance to the $ 265-270 zone will begin. So do not lose heart, but invest and do trading.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
September 24, 2018, 01:15:33 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I always believe in excellent prospects for successful work with the crypto market. I strongly recommend that all ambitious people never give up. After all, with such a mood, you will not succeed anywhere. Be optimistic and learn from your mistakes in order to find an opportunity for success and stable earnings.
Activity: 160
September 24, 2018, 01:09:08 PM
Surrendering is generally a bad thing. Especially to the crypto currency. You should never give up because it makes you lazy. I think we should always go to the end and achieve our goals.
Activity: 268
September 24, 2018, 01:06:14 PM
I always advised people to find free time to participate in promising bounty and airdrops projects. After all, you can always find some free time to pick up a suitable project and receive additional income. But for this you need to pay attention to the choice of the project, to study its documentation, the development team and technology.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

I feel you bro, projects are scam its like a very waste of time and effort.Its feels like quitting but if you started it already its better to be still go on. Although you experience it already i think in second time you must be aware already when you joining such campaign for that project.
Activity: 120
September 24, 2018, 10:02:16 AM
Airdrop is a waste of time, especially today. But, everyone learns from their mistakes, do not give up, do research and participate in proven bounty
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 24, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
No, you do not have to hand over and do not have to wait for something very bad, because today the market has very good opportunities, which you can miss, probably it is now right not to miss your opportunities.
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

It depends on how much you are focused. I do not surrender, and especially now. Soon everything will start to return to their places, we need to wait a little. Main patience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
Already too late to give up. The fact is that the market is unlikely to go even lower, so selling coins at the moment is at least stupid and impractical! I would take a chance and wait!
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
Never give up, keep trying because I am sure that in a strong will and a high desire
one day we will definitely get what we want, not all fake must have the best, keep trying and never give up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 02:54:21 AM
Giving up is the decision of someone who will not succeed in the future, someone who is successful does not know the word surrender.
Activity: 228
September 24, 2018, 02:51:38 AM
This is the number one motivational speech, never give up. As I know this is a proverb sentence never give up because if you give up you are nothing for success so people always say never give up keep strong. If you loss huge amount of money you should take a rest at the moment and start your learning about your fault but I suggest, you should not give up because sometime you feel good time and sometime you feel bad time so wait for good time and learn more and more.
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 12:45:46 PM
I do not participate in airdrops, I participate in bounty. And I work on this principle, the more, the better. Not all companies pay well, but there will be such that for one bounty you can earn up to $ 5000, which immediately pays off.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

I think those projects pay off if you do have a high ranks and you always do the task needed for the campaign. But sometimes like you said there are some projects who does not pay off. Sadly the efforts of those who joined this kind of campaign has been wasted. Time and efforts are particular. So to avoid this kind of situation we must dome some researches before joining.
Activity: 392
September 23, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
Well take this mistake as your learning for yourself and try to improve it. You must understand first the coin that they are going to advertise before you join into it.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 23, 2018, 11:39:45 AM
Whales and sharks from Wall Street of this and made sure that the forum appeared such topics with this name. But we will not surrender!
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 23, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

There are some projects that are scam. Younshould be careful in joining projects since there are many scam projects around.  But inteads of giving up, make that mistake as a lesson to be careful and do.some background check before joining campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: