Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 30. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 07:48:05 PM
There is always a possibility that some of ico are scams or fraud but it's not a reason for you to give up you just have to be resourceful on finding a good one ICO and i think the basic foundation you can have it reading their whitepaper by doing this you can have a slight idea to think if its legit or not
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
September 22, 2018, 07:33:09 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

my advice do not give up and keep trying, because there is no possibility of everything you join no one will pump very high, it only takes time to pump your coin price, and my advice is better you continue but you are more selection to choose it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
September 22, 2018, 07:25:55 PM
they pay us based on bitcointalk rank , if u get higher rank and you always completing the task every week , they will pay as they promised , but depends on project and alocation , and not all project is will sure pay you after work , because some project will scam , at this point u should research and find a good project before joining a bounty.
personally , i suggest u shouldn't to give up  , just keep trying and u will deserved as your effort in joining a project and getting reward.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 07:25:15 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I guess, we just have to continue in joining some activities here because sooner or later, we can be able to find better satisfactions for our hardworks. Just be patient and never give up in crypto world because there will be an opportunity will come for each one of us.
Activity: 406
September 22, 2018, 07:13:59 PM
Well, what to do is the reverse side of all bounty companies. Trust me you are not alone here, we all once someone is underpaid, not paid. And we also spent time, our strength and energy to promote this or that bounty company. But the question only remains one if you're ready to go on or these difficulties for you too large to continue to move on? For example, I keep moving in spite of everything, because I believe that some company will cover all my expenses from those companies that have not paid me anything.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 22, 2018, 06:43:59 PM
You must never give up. In fact, now you have to start with everything again. The market is now the best investment location. prices are very cheap.
Current market conditions have not improved and are still falling, and in fact we do not give up with the current situation we should go forward and do not just step back.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 22, 2018, 06:13:00 PM
No need to give up, keep doing bounty, still I would recommend you not to do social networks, I think it is best to do a signature or translation!

For me,  I should not give up because I believe that it will be back soon. I start to enter this world so what's the point in leaving it so early.

Keep on holding because I do believe that someday after the hardwork, the best is yet to come. Stay strong that after this bounty I will receive stake and will be paid,  try and try again even i already experience the scam,  keep on doing it.
Activity: 672
September 22, 2018, 05:15:52 PM
The most important question that you will have to ask yourself is, what can change after I surrender? I do not think that there will be something that can really change for the better, because in any case it will only get worse, because you have not achieved your goal.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 22, 2018, 05:11:13 PM
You must never give up. In fact, now you have to start with everything again. The market is now the best investment location. prices are very cheap.
Activity: 221
September 22, 2018, 05:09:20 PM
That is why experts says always goes after real coins, Never go after the scam ICO projects or the ones who sell coins as a presale.
Activity: 128
September 22, 2018, 05:04:43 PM
Now not time to be given. It seems to me that it is a high time to trade actively in the market and to get profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
It is true as you write on your topic, but do not you ever think of giving up or want to leave this bitcointalk world, because whoever is serious will definitely get maximum results at this time, you must keep trying
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 22, 2018, 04:53:53 PM
A very big no. Why must you give up now?  There's more hope though the market isn't healthy now.  Believe that the market will recover and come back to its usual state so start investing.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
September 22, 2018, 04:35:25 PM
surrender is not a good decision because as long as we have already spent a lot of capital and time. it is difficult to deal with situations such as failed ICO projects or bounty campaigns. for that, take the wisdom and continue to fight more carefully not to make the same mistake.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 04:21:43 PM
No need to give up, keep doing bounty, still I would recommend you not to do social networks, I think it is best to do a signature or translation!
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 04:21:18 PM
From my opinion maximum ICO is scamming nowadays. Because most of the project's management is greedy and when they have collected a huge amount then they run away from investors very badly. And some are failed to reach their goal.
I would like to say one thing that, research with your own experience  and then connected with the ICO projects hopefully you can earn better.
Activity: 189
September 22, 2018, 04:19:42 PM
give up on the finish line, it's not serious and funny,get together and do not give up for what you do it.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
September 22, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
Don't give up when the miracle is about to happen. Many project out there still give out reasonable token you can hold up too. A lot of underground background check is however required, to find them. Remember nothing good comes easy.
Activity: 266
September 22, 2018, 03:54:02 PM
Of course , a lot of scams in the ico and especially in bounty and airdrop, I think it's worth continuing to have projects that pay well , you just need to choose them correctly
Activity: 107
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 22, 2018, 03:52:54 PM
There is no sense any more to be given. You have to wait and receive a little more dividends from the investments.
Pages:
Jump to: