Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 31. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 15
September 22, 2018, 03:48:10 PM
Now the market is slowly starting to recover, so do not give up, a month ago I also wanted to leave but decided that I would go further to my goal.Good luck Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:44:48 PM
No you shouldn't. You just need to learn more about investing and joining projects in crypto. This mistake is also helpful for your experience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 03:30:18 PM
Everyone has the right to make independent decisions. At the moment I do not want to leave the crypto currency because I think this way of earning is very promising.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
September 22, 2018, 03:28:48 PM
Giving up anything is not a solution for anything, I think u should wait for sometime, and calmly wait for good time.
Activity: 168
September 22, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
My opinion is that you should not give up investment in the crypto currency world. The market has just begun to develop, I think it is worth supporting it Cheesy
Activity: 266
September 22, 2018, 03:26:50 PM
I think that you need to be calm because the market will recover in the nearest future and you will see how it is great to use coins as the source of income, to my mind, it is great if you have such a chance to earn
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
September 22, 2018, 03:23:19 PM
I do not advice people to do Airdrops because only few of them pays and even if they pay it will not be more than $2 or $3 which you cannot even exchange it in any exchange because of the value.This is my experience. Some of them will ask you to send some amount of ether for gas to send your token or they will ask for donation to enable them list to an exchange once you send the donation that will end the transaction. No token will be send to you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:13:50 PM
Don't give up! not now and never! You should be strong and you will see how great the life and trading can be. you need to be patient because the market can experience bad times but it is temporary
It seems to me that the most important thing is that you have additional income to replenish your home budget. This way you will have all the options to store all the coins in your portfolio. I try to act in the same way.
Activity: 336
September 22, 2018, 03:00:50 PM
Don't give up! not now and never! You should be strong and you will see how great the life and trading can be. you need to be patient because the market can experience bad times but it is temporary
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 21, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

While you give up, some people are making lots of money out of your despair. Don't act like a newbie and do the opposite.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
give up will actually make you regret, so my advice remains to trust and hold all the coins you have until the market recovers and gives us profits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 07:33:28 PM
This is the sad reality. Most bounty companies are just a waste of time, but sometimes you still get a lot of money from some bounty.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
I think you give up too quickly, because one thing you have to know is that crypto market conditions are like this, because of its very volatile nature, being patient is the key to crypto investment, the fact is that crypto conditions are starting to recover
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 21, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
You should not to give up. It would be your experience to do the best to avoiding some scammers in the futire. Try to learning what is your mistake that makes you getring scammed. Even if you are ignoring the important thing in the project schedule, whitepaper, etc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 11:09:04 AM
Have you earned enough money for yourself? I think no so will it be so profitable and useful for you to do it now? I am sure that it will be great mistake and you must not to do it.

I think if we give up this crisis situation of cryptocurrency like this long bear market trends, it is just like we put ourselves into a losser one and accepted the big lost. This decision is not good what we really need is to have a great faith and never give up whatever happen next. Because Cryptocurrency business are for risk taker investors in order to earn more.
Activity: 296
September 21, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
Have you earned enough money for yourself? I think no so will it be so profitable and useful for you to do it now? I am sure that it will be great mistake and you must not to do it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 21, 2018, 05:52:19 AM
I think giving up on ICO investing right now makes sense. Unless you really do your due dilligence and homework. But there just arent those marginal buyers that are going to buy your bags in the market right now.

Yeah because of the current market now new investors and old investors now are carefully checking when and where to invest. Maybe it needs some more time to figure it out all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 05:47:40 AM
I think giving up on ICO investing right now makes sense. Unless you really do your due dilligence and homework. But there just arent those marginal buyers that are going to buy your bags in the market right now.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 03:34:35 AM
if I choose which of the projects to work with, first of all I work with the one that is already on the stock exchange,for me it is a good sign
Activity: 238
September 21, 2018, 02:02:47 AM
I think you can always surrender! It's the easiest way. And the criterion to love the strong! So never give up and do not give up. After all, any problem or loss just tempers us. And makes it stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: