Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 34. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 02:21:14 PM
Do not give up so quickly, in everything needs time! Keep looking for a good bounty that can at least display complete and detailed information. Analyze it very carefully.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
September 18, 2018, 09:35:00 AM
I don't think I should give up the market. If you think that the investment market is very risky, then you can make money through the bounty activities!

If you have a dream to become a rich man on the cryptocurrency but if you are not ready to work much on it, you should better give up. Work more - and you will finally earn your thousands (or even a million who knows?)
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 10:05:08 AM
Maybe it's difficult, but surviving will be better than giving up. Maybe not many are still optimistic at the moment, and that is another opportunity, because the possibility of competition will be less. And I think with just one small fortune, I think all efforts will pay off, we just need to be patient a little longer.
Activity: 602
September 17, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

I noticed that many people will stop halfway. Those who reach the end know the whole meaning of the crypt and what it gives to people. Personally, I do not once stand up and reach the end.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 09:51:02 AM
Now should not give up, the market will soon recover and the opportunity will come to us, should not give up because now give up will be a great regret for you, trust and patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 17, 2018, 09:43:13 AM
Participate in bounty companies and airdrops. But it will have to spend their time and effort. You are going to get real tokens.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 07:57:24 AM
Indeed at the moment it seems like work is just in vain. But I'm sure there are still some good projects.
I think stopping now is not a wise choice, because if we continue to maintain optimism in this industry, it will help the market to recover faster.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 04:20:32 AM
I don't think I should give up the market. If you think that the investment market is very risky, then you can make money through the bounty activities!
You're right. Crypto currency gives us different ways of earning money and some of them do not require monetary investments and therefore are not risky.
Activity: 453
September 17, 2018, 04:11:07 AM
Real tokens? Well even real tokens are scam? How did you mean by real tokens? Like: usefull for something, like bitcrystals that are used for game/s? Allmost any ERC20 token could be scam, the question is just how long the scam will go on.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 17, 2018, 03:56:08 AM
Activity: 70
September 17, 2018, 03:54:06 AM
Although bitcoin have giving a regulation and restriction order whereby reducing all those that do not have a merit to newbie. Well, its abit encouraging and challenging. Though they want the best out of bitcoin so am not giving up now or ever until I reach the requirement of getting a merit
Activity: 274
September 17, 2018, 02:48:14 AM
do not give up, just wait, the years go by, you can just let go of this situation and do other things, the currency may grow, but maybe not, maybe it will grow 100 times in 10-20 years and you will become a millionaire, so just relax and take pleasure from life
Activity: 392
September 17, 2018, 02:46:03 AM
Don't give up it is just trying your ability on to when you should give up on the situation right now. just continue what you are doing, choose a better project that gives you a good profit. At the end of these all the things happen will be worth it soon.
Activity: 314
September 17, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
Choice and analysis is essential for anyone entering the currency market. Campaigns are a lot but quality depends on us because gold and garbage are always confused. Do not give up the crypto market, which teaches you a lot of life experience even if you are cheated. Tongue
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
September 17, 2018, 02:41:05 AM
So many ico's for now is legit you can check one by one of them and explore the project how it will run in the future if its good or not.
Activity: 188
September 17, 2018, 02:36:18 AM
In my experience, out of 10 ISO 9 were a Scam. I can not distinguish the right project or Scam so I participate in each. Who can tell me how to identify the Scam?
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
September 17, 2018, 02:33:44 AM
I think you're just unlucky. I've been involved with 53 generosity companies over the last year and only two of them haven't paid me. The rest gave me about$ 100 and more for the month of participation. You just need to choose the best ico for bounty companies.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
September 17, 2018, 02:30:53 AM
You need to be aware of the project you are running. Most won't make it. But with proper research and follow up you will get a good project to run. Don't give up
Activity: 46
September 17, 2018, 02:24:58 AM
This is the hazard on taking part abundance campaigns since you don't realize what will occur after the token deal, it is better for an abundance seekers to do their own examination about the undertaking before they take an interest on the grounds that there are parcel of ICO's that end up being a trick.
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 02:14:42 AM
You should not be easily discouraged from doing your business in joining a bounty campaign. It is true that at this time the bounty campaign to pay participants was very late, but I personally am still eager to join social media campaigns.

Pages:
Jump to: