Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 32. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
Don't give up, there is still a long way to go but if you have survived this far then you can survive pretty much anything that the market can throw at us right now. It is hard  to know when the market will start doing better but if you wait and you are patient, when the market bulls you will be smiling all the way to the bank with no problems
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 07:30:07 PM
Don not give up.  This down market is normal with cryptocurrency.  Digital coins will recover soon.  If you believe in this industry,  invest now.  Buy the dips and invest long term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 07:29:13 PM
I have a token from the bounty. But none can be sold. I've been twice to project of scam. Sometimes I feel angry and want to finish. But after I think, I will continue as a bounty hunter because I am sure that someday there will be someone who will pay me the price of their expensive token. Keep on encouraging, some people have failed before they succeed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
September 20, 2018, 07:29:00 PM
everywhere and write that 80% are scammers and continue you work or not you decide.

In my opinion, maybe 20% scammers, 40% low quality project, 40% mid range and only about 20% are good quality project.
of course yes, we must continue to work hard , but also we must work smart! we can spend our time to research all new project. so, we can select and participate bounty campaign from good quality project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2018, 07:28:46 PM
No, never give up and continue moving forward to your dreams, crypto needs time to become more stable and solid and everything will go on in a smooth way.
we all have come through some troubles and obstacles but it is okay to hesitate sometimes we all do but we donot give up

I would suggest not to give up in bitcoin because it is normal to experience the low price at market.  We all enter here to gain more money so that it will help us to face our future. If we give up now so how do we manage to grow the investment we do. We know that if we hold our coins it will not affect the price from the market so whats the reason on giving up if we have another option.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 07:12:17 PM
I don't think giving up is an option. Remember why you started. Cryptocurrencies may be down at this moment but that doesn't mean we should give up. Fluctuations are known to happen in the world of cryptocurrencies but hodl on!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 06:58:47 PM
I believe that you do not have to give up, Cryptocurrency will necessarily turn for the better and we will see the green market again. We must keep faith in crypt investment. Go to your goal, do not think to give up.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
September 20, 2018, 06:47:50 PM
If you surrender to the current state of crypto currency then you are the same as the losers. You have already benefited from crypto currencies and if you leave crypto currencies when the conditions are getting worse then that is unfair. You should not give up but contribute to making the crypto currency market recover. You can do simple things by staying active in the market. You can be active by buying and selling with small capital. This will indicate that the market is still active and other people will be more motivated to play in the crypto currency market. If everyone has realized that the market is becoming more active then I am sure the market will return to normal because there is no person waiting for the situation to recover but there are crypto currency players.
Activity: 84
September 20, 2018, 06:05:13 PM
 I continue to believe in the potential of cryptocurrencies. I am sure that the purchase of coins at today's prices will soon be able to bring a good profit.
Activity: 152
September 20, 2018, 04:55:25 PM
It is necessary to study ICOs before participating in bounty campaigns and especially before investments. Airdrops are often scams, so I stopped participating in them at all.
Activity: 434
September 20, 2018, 04:46:25 PM
No, never give up and continue moving forward to your dreams, crypto needs time to become more stable and solid and everything will go on in a smooth way.
we all have come through some troubles and obstacles but it is okay to hesitate sometimes we all do but we donot give up
Activity: 434
September 20, 2018, 04:45:49 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
well you do not have to give up all cryptocurrency world you just need kore practise that is all so go on and do not give up
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 20, 2018, 04:44:46 PM
Activity: 101
September 20, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
 I usually do my small research before joining a bounty campaign but still sometimes they just don’t pay anything eventhough they look like a very professional team.
Activity: 386
September 20, 2018, 04:11:37 PM
You can go if you have a better job, and if not then the choice to give up is a bad choice. Be strong and don't give up easily but remain optimistic.
Activity: 518
September 20, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
You need to invest every time, and when you earn good money, it's a matter of time and experience, you need to continue to invest in ico and cryptocurrency!
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 20, 2018, 04:04:06 PM
If you give up now - you will do what they want. They are those who take our market from us. They do it like cold-blooded sharks.
Activity: 406
September 20, 2018, 03:58:04 PM
Personally, I never give up when the price of all tokens goes down, and the market is constantly red I do not succumb to panic. And my advice to you, do not give up, we must have patience.
Activity: 238
September 20, 2018, 03:56:54 PM
I didn't think about leaving crypto , it's too early to even think about it . after a while, the situation will change
Leave cryptocurrency quite silly. And at all foolish turn away in bad times and to return in good. You must determine for yourself whether it is a hobby or a method of earning.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 03:51:07 PM
The future is for those who can persist even if they see that there is no reason to continue doing the things they should do. Miracles happen every day. I believe those who accepted the concept of cryptocurrency way back in 2009 faced a lot of challenges and reasons why they should give up but did not give at that particular time. Now all of them are filthy rich guys because of their faith in the future even though there was no reason. So if you give up now because of the market situation, then you are bound to regret big time in the future when things normalize and your colleagues who were left behind in cryptocurrency start to make money big time. It will be too late to come back at that time because it will look like you are now starting from the scratch.
Pages:
Jump to: