Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 35. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:00:37 AM
No you should not give up right now because it is the best time to invest in and at the end of the future the market will  be rise up.
Activity: 162
September 17, 2018, 01:42:47 AM
We have been stuck in this year's encryption market for such a long time. If we give up now, then we will only lose more. I suggest that you continue to keep our cryptocurrency and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 01:39:47 AM
At this point, it will not succumb to complete your work. You have to make an investment in a real coin or coins that are already included in the list of the Exchange. ICO coin is indeed very risky if you want to invest certainly should do research. This research is very important because of the results of such research that will give you results. If it's good you'll get a nice project.
Activity: 38
September 17, 2018, 12:10:08 AM
At the present time, I think abandoning investing in Cryptocurrency is too early. Experts say that in the next few months of 2018, the value of the coin the most is Bitcoin and Ethereum will have a huge breakthrough. Investors who give up their investment in this market may be due to hacker problems that rob the bitcoin and make the value of most of the market drop sharply.
Activity: 266
September 16, 2018, 11:38:48 PM
of course, because now it is indeed a great many projects are a scam. so you have to learn from the experience. be more careful in choosing projects. and should immediately move on to the other projects if it did find a scam.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:29:58 PM
and the fact is that most of the tokens come from ico that have already been completed and the tokens from ico have been registered in several exchanges and finally the tokens from ico are included in the market. but just because of some ico that makes you disappointed why you have to give up with ico, there is actually a lot of good ico, it's just a little difficult to determine which ico is good and which ico is not good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 11:01:11 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

It's no surprise to that because I know that those exceptional projects out there are still waiting for the right moment to announce their ICO and so with their good bounties. You can only see trash bounties nowadays and some of them are pretty obvious that does not need any research at all.
Activity: 210
September 16, 2018, 10:57:23 PM
of course it should rise up right now. do not overcook felt guilty of what is already happened. because each person also had any errors. then you should try harder.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 16, 2018, 10:52:16 PM
I suggest that you don't give up now, for a while, I believe we can still see the rainbow. This year's encryption market has caused us to lose a lot. If we want to recover the loss, then we have to wait.

Its too early to give up now, we are now in crucial situation. If you gave up you will loss if you keep hodling the chance to earn is big. Its up to you what you will do but remember in every fall there is a star waiting to rise.
Activity: 99
September 16, 2018, 10:50:44 PM
Of course, we can't give up now. The price of cryptocurrency is now so low. The cryptocurrency we invested in this year has already caused us to lose a lot. If we want to recover the loss now, then we can only...
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
September 16, 2018, 10:47:13 PM
Well you are not alone with that. I have also been participating in airdrops and bounties that does not pay or give coins. But if you give up now then the more you are not going to earn anything at all. Just be patient and continue to work, someday you'll earn.
Activity: 34
September 16, 2018, 10:40:50 PM
Though there lots of scam projects out there but we still have genuine ones too and as such I won't advice you to quit. My advice will be that you should do more study before you choose anyone you want to do. If you can see projects with dedicated team and also solid project, that will be good.
Activity: 96
September 16, 2018, 10:35:19 PM
I suggest that you don't give up now, for a while, I believe we can still see the rainbow. This year's encryption market has caused us to lose a lot. If we want to recover the loss, then we have to wait.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
September 16, 2018, 10:33:03 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

In my perception of understanding, joining any airdrops is worth it, but partaking in other categories of bounty campaign like in translation, blog, content creation and Signature campaign are good to participate in my opinion.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 16, 2018, 10:12:30 PM
The truth here is that,  not everyone will keep believing and keep investing for long term.  If you feel this is the end of the road for you in cryptocurrency, you can call it quit. It is better to give up than to be miserable.
Activity: 82
September 16, 2018, 10:08:22 PM
We must maintain patience in investing in the encryption market. Because the encryption market is a long-term investment market. And we have lost a lot in this year's encryption market. If we give up now, then we will only lose more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 09:32:37 PM
No, giving up is not an option, instead use that cases to get yourself some motivation to endure it. If you are not motivated, I bet you cant do any task again. Better get up and continue doing what is right.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 09:25:20 PM
I think that if you don't get that payment it is a risk that is in the bounty, because the chances of ICOs fail and scam, especially it is very difficult to find successful and interested ICOs of investors. This year many delays occur both token sale, distribution and other obstacles, so I'm sure not only you but many members here also experience things like you.
Activity: 18
September 16, 2018, 09:11:37 PM
I believe that this market will be more perfect in the future, and I am very optimistic about this industry, so I will continue to invest in it.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
September 16, 2018, 09:10:09 PM
GIVE UP is a bad word in the world of crypto dude! all of us may or maybe experience a down trend, you buy and expecting to increae it's value but suddenly it decrease, it's part of crypto life, you maybe lost this month, but you maybe earn big profit if you HODL your coin for a while...

But anyway do not invest in ICO without a proper research and investigation..

check this thread.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36957979
Pages:
Jump to: