Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 33. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:47:22 PM
I didn't think about leaving crypto , it's too early to even think about it . after a while, the situation will change
For crypto, it's really too early to wrap up, even under someone's influence and a large number of enemies. Crypto currency is the future in terms of encryption, and if someone is against it, then it prevents someone from doing his business, and otherwise it is the technology of the future
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:35:02 PM
I think it's better to study cryptography better than to be a fool to be a more erudite person. One of these opportunities is participation in the forum.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 02:24:21 PM
There is nothing to give up or hold on, lol. Actually, you can't expect a good reward in this bearish market. Wait for bull run and your airdropped token will also be worthy, and bounty? For your info, most of the projects are scam. So, how will you get the token?
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 20, 2018, 02:20:40 PM
Don't give up that fast, to be able to build a tower, you must be able to build it from the lowest point. In every effort, there will always be a storm that hits. The stronger you survive, the higher the building you create and will get closer to the peak that you design. Giving up when conditions are at the lowest point is not the right solution, it's the same as losers. The biggest opportunity is when he is in the worst situation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 01:45:02 PM
Always when I want to surrender, I tell myself that if I give up better will not be, so you need to fight to the end and go all out! Also in the crypto currency, there is no evidence that the market will go down, so I'm ready to take a chance and wait.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 20, 2018, 10:25:09 AM
if you have just entered the world of cryptocurrency in hunting for the best prize you have learned a lot,
because it is not easy to be a gift hunter, you must be patient and stay focused on what you do, and never give up
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 10:19:38 AM
Just do not take it as the main earnings in life. Let it be a pleasant hobby that is sometimes paid ...
Activity: 784
September 20, 2018, 10:18:14 AM
I didn't think about leaving crypto , it's too early to even think about it . after a while, the situation will change
leaving crypto only for people who are pessimistic and easy to give up. everything that happened with crypto was normal and we must be able to accept all that. surely everything will change but we don't know when, just be patient and wait for it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 01:49:46 PM
Don't give up! You will be rewarded for patience! There is no reason to give up, hold your tokens and move forward! This is my strategy!
Giving up is something unacceptable for me
Activity: 882
September 19, 2018, 01:46:48 PM
I suggest that you don't give up now, for a while, I believe we can still see the rainbow. This year's encryption market has caused us to lose a lot. If we want to recover the loss, then we have to wait.
Its too early to give up now, we are now in crucial situation. If you gave up you will loss if you keep hodling the chance to earn is big. Its up to you what you will do but remember in every fall there is a star waiting to rise.

The newbie can do it - we have to support these guys to persuade them not to give up. The skilled traders will ask you that there is no 1 reason to give up working with the cryptocurrencies: wait for the crypto rise.
Activity: 470
September 19, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I had few bounty campaigns which did not pay me at all. Or paid really low reward. But anyway it is a story not about all campaigns. Sometimes they are really good
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 11:30:17 AM
You just find good time for give up... The cryptocurrency just start to rise up, and if you would be a little patient and have some perspective altcoins, you can win. But if want to go, ok.
Yes it is true, because in my opinion giving up is not an option but a decision with a bad situation. with a little patience and thinking of the steps to go forward will at least change the situation, as the struggle saying will not betray results. and we see that now Cryptocurrency is back on its feet, this is an opportunity to continue to invest in good coins and not be affected because of low market prices.
Activity: 602
September 19, 2018, 11:13:13 AM
To be honest, you're not alone. As these situations are frequent and they get all the bounty hunters. The only that I you I'd say this not to be upset and if you have belief and hope on further future, then continue to do their as and before. If you doubt that stop the activity and do not spend the time for it. I think that makes sense. What do you think?
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
September 19, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
airdrops are just like some shit scamers.
even ICOs are dumping so hard in this market.
the dev use money that they'd raised for advertising too much.
the coins it self did nothing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 19, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

On the upside more people will be discouraged to participate in bounties. If you simply continue in average you will get more tokens. Admittedly chance is higher to fall for scams now but this should still be worthwhile to do in the long run. When we go back into positive market you might find out that some of those project you were promoting start moving.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 19, 2018, 10:55:47 AM
I know it gets hard and quite discouraging when things do not go as expected or planned,
But one important thing which i learned in crypto space is if you want to win dont quiz.  Try all what you have been doing another way. ,
The most important another thing is you need to do your research about projects firstly.. You can join for example 3 project a year. but if they are good one.
These tokens will be very valuable in the future. you need to research properly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
September 19, 2018, 10:39:33 AM
Winners doesn't give up, and never giving up is the winner. Believing what cryptos can do is very unpredictable in many ways so you must also be. Remember why you start on this to motivate you up. We will profit that soon just trust, believe and have a tempered value. All works and sacrifice has a pay off. Pay day is coming bro. We must believe.
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 18, 2018, 03:06:25 PM
You just find good time for give up... The cryptocurrency just start to rise up, and if you would be a little patient and have some perspective altcoins, you can win. But if want to go, ok.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 02:44:32 PM
You should choose good projects paid by tokens or coins listed on the exchange. Participation in these projects will be more secure. Do not give up and continue your search career.
Activity: 144
September 18, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
What happened in the last few weeks when Bitcoin and ETH dropped too fast and suddenly made many people confused. In my opinion, we should be calm and patient waiting for the market to recover. Never give up just because of falling market prices. Because Bitcoin has gone through thousands of waves, it's normal for me to rise and tomorrow to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: