Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 36. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 07:48:13 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Giving up means moving away from success. Success can't be obtain by just having enough knowledge. It also needs patience and hardwork. As long as you work hard, you can get what you deserve and don't give up if it takes time before you get your rewards. And be wise and smart in choosing a bounty campaign to join.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:07:04 PM
Giving up means you didnt fight hard enough. Success is not easy and has never been easy. You keep striving to make it complete, its no childsplay so keep pushing till you run in your luck. Word hard and stay safe.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 07:01:00 PM
yeah you could be correct because most of the new ICOs are scams and failed . I think you've chose something like this . but If you choose a good project with a good research , you'll have a good earning . So don't give up , just find the good projects and work hard
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 16, 2018, 12:58:50 PM
All of that is one of the risks that we will receive in participating in all campaigns in this forum because not all projects will pay and that also happened to me, I have followed a number of different projects by following the signature and time campaign I spent not small and ironically, only a few projects actually pay me tokens, but by continuing to do hard work, the results will be obtained even if only a few projects pay but if we get good tokens, the results we get will also be large.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 12:31:55 PM
hahaha., better advice don't focus on the bounty campaign or airdrop because many ways to get bitcoin we just need to be more enthusiastic in learning crypto, keep up the spirit bro Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:30:31 PM
then you choose the wrong bounty campaign. now still pay well
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 12:29:24 PM
I also had the same believe me, of course a lot of scams in the ico , but to become rich you need to take risks and take risks every time!
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
September 16, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
If you want to give up now, nobody would to stop you seriously. If I were you, I just would to stay and wait some time, with sure about my success.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
Any experience is an experience, no need to get upset. Yes, now hundreds of projects are a complete Scam and do not generate income, but there are still standing units.
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 12:24:49 PM
Do not join any project, because they place on it a lot of generosity and have a large community of telegrams. My friend and I are checking to see if there is any small red flag in any of the reviews. As soon as we discover any red flag, a boom that we just launch from the project. Do not give up, just find the project you need.
Activity: 192
September 16, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Are you kidding me? Not at all bro. just keep holding your coins. Go for good coins like Paragon, stellar and Cardano. They are really great in performance and shall rise as soon as some value rises.
Activity: 140
September 16, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
In crypto world in order for you to survive and make some money is first to have patience. When you have patience you can control everything. We can learn different things in crypto. There's nothing impossible here.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 10:51:24 AM
You should not give up to early. There is time for everything. You will need some patience. In crypto world in order for you to survive is you need patience. Patience is the key.
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

Now the truth came a lot of scammers. But if you correctly analyze ICO. You can find a worthy project.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 10:31:07 AM
I think that the market will stabilize and everyone will start paying well again. We just need to have patience and wait
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
September 16, 2018, 10:28:49 AM
It is in your decision bru. Giving up is not a virtue of a true winner. Winner doesn't give up and the one who doesn't give up is the winner. If you almost giving up on this remember why you started. Remember mate the month of December is almost coming what we are expecting is a boom again of crypto specifically the BTC like he used to do last year or December.
Activity: 322
September 16, 2018, 07:07:08 AM
Well that's the reality these days, you shouldn't give up and you will be fine in the future! Be patient and one day everything will pay off, it is hard times in everywhere I mean crisis is not just in cryptocurrency, but in other areas of the markets, like gold, silver, oil and ect. Bears have taken control of everything and soon their run will surely finish and the bulls will take the market to the moon
Activity: 22
September 16, 2018, 07:02:58 AM
Why should you consider giving up because of this few challenges. You have to continue.
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 06:59:21 AM
You should give up that thought if you still like this market. You should cultivate more experience to select better projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
September 16, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
Then, what do you expect? It's like you blame your own decision on choosing a lot of ICOs, it should be before you join you should see how the ICO works, it's not easy to find a promising ICO but at least by researching the ICO it can reduce the percentage of ICO who don't pay.
Pages:
Jump to: