Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 20. (Read 1880 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
January 26, 2018, 09:12:22 AM
Let us just say that investing in bitcoin is just like entering a College, sometimes it is hard for us to decide whether we will go to College or not, if we will take risk there is no assurance that we will finish our course and if we will become successful at the end, but if we do have the guts and have the aim to change our life then we will do so no matter what.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 08:54:48 AM
It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Everything depends on what are you planing to do with it.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
January 26, 2018, 08:40:26 AM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

No one can predict the future. You can only make assumptions about the direction in which the market will go. The length of the investment will depend on the investment strategy you have adopted. Sam you have to choose which is more suitable for you long or short term. But you must remember that trading isn't an easy job but it's still risky.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 08:38:48 AM
You want to invest in bitcoin, you should be able to analyze the market by default, daily price fluctuations, supply and demand.Bitcoin is also influenced by some other countries.If you think the price is low now,buy it,and if you think there is still a bubble,second,and no one can take responsibility for your investment.
All bitcoin investors were like beginners like you,and I hope you can master it,because it's more helpful to you.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
January 26, 2018, 08:33:08 AM
you are here already and are asking about investing in bitcoin. so let me ask you a question, did you do any sort of research before thinking about investing in bitcoin?
if you haven't already then the answer is NO don't invest in it until you learn what it is and how things work and also learn basic things such as wallet security.
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
No one can make a decision for you.
If you think the future of bitcoin is great.
So you're investing in bitcoin.
If you don't have faith in the future of bitcoin.
So you don't want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/
January 26, 2018, 08:10:31 AM
Investment in bitcoin is always beneficial. so do not think go ahead.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 08:08:45 AM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Trading is not an easy thing,  it involves money, time and also skills.  That is true investing in a one basket or same field is too risky. Things are changing and you need to make a good decision now if you are going to invest before its to late or wait for the time until you are able to trade properly to limit the risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 07:55:18 AM
Why not. Its a good innovation and investment line. However, its smart to wait until the dip hits and settles and begins to see a turn around. That way you are safe.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
January 26, 2018, 07:51:56 AM
Yea you can invest in bitcoin , bitcoin is a source of making a good profit . If we know all about bitcoin and it’s market then easily we can invest in bitcoin and we can earn good profit . Other wise it’s difficult one for invest but we can learn and invest in bitcoin .
Activity: 83
January 26, 2018, 07:51:11 AM
I think you can invest in the right bitcoins.
Bitcoin is growing at a particularly fast pace.
I don't think bitcoin will meet new targets.
You're investing in bitcoins and you're going to get a lot of money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2018, 07:45:25 AM
I think i should invest in bitcoin cause i already trust it even if i was just a newbie. Because i have this friend who earned big and now has big amount of savings because of investing in bitcoin.
Yes I should to invest in bitcoin, I trust in bitcoin cause my son earned big profit now so I decided to join to earn big profit like my son. Investing in bitcoin is a big chance to earn unlimited income to make you successful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
if you know the stock market and love play with stocks, please jump in and start with Bitcoin. The market is down now, so, you would get an excellent opportunity to buy in low Smiley
Activity: 34
January 26, 2018, 07:10:32 AM
maybe he wants to gain more then 4x his invest, if not sure buy bitcoins nobody can say how its gonna be next year but doin nothing is worst in my opinion Smiley
Activity: 25
January 26, 2018, 07:03:54 AM
Your question now is also my question three years ago.
And now the bitcoin prices have quadrupled, so I stopped asking such questions  Wink
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 06:37:49 AM
I believe you have done your research and whatever opinion you get from here would be the same. It's really up to you if you want to take the risk. As you stated, nobody can really tell what will happen with bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
January 26, 2018, 06:36:17 AM
Many beginners are interested in investing because of the rapid rise of bitcoin prices,
But all that must see how many risks will be faced if investing in bitcoin, do not buy high haraga but sell cheaply.
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
you have to be able to analyze the market in a standard manner, daily price fluctuations, supply and demand. Bitcoins are also affected by some other countries. At present bitcoin prices are rising, if you buy bitcoin now will not benefit. I think you have to think carefully to make a wise decision.If you think it's a low price right now, buy it, and if you think there's still a bubble, stay on the sidelines, and no one can take responsibility for your investments.
All bitcoin investors used to be a beginner like you, and I hope you can get the hang of it, because it's more helpful for you.
If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency I think you need to stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you are doing it for yourself so that you won't be blaming anyone just in case everything turns out bad but crypto has been on us for years now, and only if they did predict that it will reach in thousands when it comes to values plenty of us would be millionaire or billionaire by now. You have to accept that in life everything in unpredictable so only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 2
January 26, 2018, 06:22:17 AM
Who can give me a bit BTE coins ah, I would like to see how this is going on? My address is:WheEPisKivJUf8SwCc9kgWXmVnZfMgGcjD
Activity: 34
January 26, 2018, 06:18:50 AM
no better not bitcoin is a big joke better you invest in other altcoins like deepOnion, litecoine , ETH ore in good icos.
Pages:
Jump to: