Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 21. (Read 1880 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
If I were to ask I should invest in Bitcoin especially because it is experiencing a dip nowadays. If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency I think you need to stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you are doing it for yourself so that you won't be blaming anyone just in case everything turns out bad but crypto has been on us for years now, and only if they did predict that it will reach in thousands when it comes to values plenty of us would be millionaire or billionaire by now. You have to accept that in life everything in unpredictable so only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 06:13:20 AM
If you can take risks, you can invest in bitcoin.
Because investing in bitcoin is risky.
It's not very stable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 06:11:31 AM
There is always a risk, but analyze the market and see the trend.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2018, 06:03:25 AM
Of course it's worth to invest , just take a look on bitcoin graph from year to year , for me , I was surprise that bitcoin ever reach this far.

Maybe you can start with invest bitcoin from 10% your salary every month
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 26, 2018, 05:59:51 AM
Never listen to other people's advice and try to understand the blockchain and bitcoin.
If you think it's a low price right now, buy it, and if you think there's still a bubble, stay on the sidelines, and no one can take responsibility for your investments.
All bitcoin investors used to be a beginner like you, and I hope you can get the hang of it, because it's more helpful for you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
You want to invest in bitcoin, you have to be able to analyze the market in a standard manner, daily price fluctuations, supply and demand. Bitcoins are also affected by some other countries. At present bitcoin prices are rising, if you buy bitcoin now will not benefit. I think you have to think carefully to make a wise decision.
Activity: 24
January 26, 2018, 05:56:59 AM
I think i should invest in bitcoin cause i already trust it even if i was just a newbie. Because i have this friend who earned big and now has big amount of savings because of investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 26, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
And what do you want? Make a poll out of this post? You can see on the schedule how many people sell for 10 000 dollars and for the same amount people buy bitcoin for 10 000 dollars. 50/50, here's your stats. And if you want to hear the opinion of some expert, then there are not any. Trust yourself.
Activity: 134
January 26, 2018, 05:02:44 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Pages:
Jump to: