Pages:
Author

Topic: Sleeping - page 2. (Read 2439 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 14, 2021, 10:28:08 PM
I usually slept 7-8 hours a day,it's make me felt relaxes.
Activity: 109
Merit: 16
I need a bigger chair after lockdown!
March 14, 2021, 07:29:38 AM
I worked nights for 4 years and always needed 9 hours of sleep to feel good, now I've transitioned to working days I find I can easily live on 7.5 hours and be more productive!

Sleeping is very important because sleep makes us fresh but most people don't realize this. During the covid-19 days, i also got this bad habit for staying up for late night which eventually effected my daily tasks.
Whatever you are doing in life and no matter how busy you are, you should take minimum 6 - 7 hours of sleep.

Couldn't agree more, quality of sleep is just as important as quantity, its all about finding a good routine.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3505
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
March 14, 2021, 05:46:49 AM
12 hours. even my cat is impressed with how much i sleep.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
March 14, 2021, 05:19:12 AM
I worked nights for 4 years and always needed 9 hours of sleep to feel good, now I've transitioned to working days I find I can easily live on 7.5 hours and be more productive!

Sleeping is very important because sleep makes us fresh but most people don't realize this. During the covid-19 days, i also got this bad habit for staying up for late night which eventually effected my daily tasks.
Whatever you are doing in life and no matter how busy you are, you should take minimum 6 - 7 hours of sleep.
Activity: 99
Merit: 2
Hi =) iam just a friendly dude
March 13, 2021, 11:18:17 PM
when iam dead ... JK
Activity: 109
Merit: 16
I need a bigger chair after lockdown!
March 13, 2021, 06:16:33 PM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 13, 2021, 08:10:55 AM
I very much hope that I can sleep for more than ten hours a day, but my work does not allow me to sleep for such a long time. I often need to stay up late to work, which makes me sleep only about five hours a day.
What 10 Houuuurrrssss?Huh?? are you a Toddlers ? that need 10 straight hours of sleeping ? common man you are kidding right?

:(I often sleep 4-5 hours a day,but i really want sleep 7-8 hours.
That's a normal sleeping 5 hrs but our Body sometimes looking for straight 8 hours specially in our Day offs .
Activity: 60
Merit: 5
March 13, 2021, 04:16:00 AM
I very much hope that I can sleep for more than ten hours a day, but my work does not allow me to sleep for such a long time. I often need to stay up late to work, which makes me sleep only about five hours a day.
Activity: 50
March 13, 2021, 03:02:32 AM
 :(I often sleep 4-5 hours a day,but i really want sleep 7-8 hours.
Activity: 532
March 10, 2021, 11:15:41 AM
Sleep is very important in our life, our body is in good health, our mind is in good health. Sleep is one of the most important things in our life. Sleep is in moderation.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
March 09, 2021, 04:01:25 AM
If possible, I might choose not to sleep, because I want to play all night, but I usually stay up until about twelve o'clock at night and feel very sleepy. I really want to try the feeling of the whole night, but I haven't realized it.

I am way to old now to stay up all night and play games, but I do remember the good old times. Not sure if kids these days still do it but having LAN parties where we play all night and only sleep a few hours under the PC where awesome. Eating pizza and drinking red bull all night. But these days I need my sleep to function.
Activity: 952
March 08, 2021, 11:27:09 PM
Sleep is an essential element for every human body. Fatigue of the whole day is alleviated through sleep. There is no substitute for sleep to rejuvenate the body. I think 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy person. Although I can't sleep according to the rules due to work stress, I still feel heavenly freshness after a full sleep. I think it is very important for everyone.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 08, 2021, 01:58:20 AM
i slept pretty well last night! went to bed early, woke up early.
is this happening everynight ? or just that night ?

I like sleeping at 9-10pm now as early as possible  because i have some sports activities early in the morning everyday .

getting older is needed more exercise and physical action.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
March 06, 2021, 03:41:54 PM
i slept pretty well last night! went to bed early, woke up early.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 06, 2021, 07:50:29 AM
:-*I usually sleep 7 or 8 hours a day,because i think it's make me have a good mental state.
yups there is nothing more best than Sleeping completely but as we go older we cannot sustain that longevity of sleeping because our mind will wake even how much we wanted more sleep.

I should know because nowadays i am starting to feel the same.
I usually only sleep for five or six hours a day. I wake up early in the morning and can’t sleep late. I always feel that my sleep is shorter than others, but I don’t feel very tired.
I guess I know how old are you now  Grin
Activity: 12
March 05, 2021, 10:38:23 PM
The pressure of studying is relatively high. I understand the importance of ensuring sleep time, but under the current circumstances, individuals only have about six hours of sleep a day.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
March 05, 2021, 07:25:19 AM
Anyone feeling bombed out after trying to sleep should try getting a new pillow - even a very soft one.  Stick with it as the change will alleviate the pressure on your neck at the shoulders.

Avoid four or less hours sleep and try getting back to six to eight hours sleep in one session.  It's been working for me the last 18 months.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
March 05, 2021, 05:25:13 AM
For a period of time, I often worked overtime and could only sleep for four or five hours a day. I felt very tired every day. Later, I felt more comfortable after sleeping for seven hours.
Activity: 40
March 05, 2021, 04:00:42 AM
I sleep for about 8 hours, and if I don't eat 5 hours before bedtime, then in the morning I feel great.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
February 08, 2021, 04:12:47 AM
I sleep pretty well because I follow a healthy lifestyle. Usually 6 hours is enough for me to get enough sleep. But not always, sometimes my body needs to sleep longer.
Pages:
Jump to: