Pages:
Author

Topic: Spartacus Letter - page 10. (Read 2266 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
September 30, 2021, 07:29:29 PM
Activity: 22
Merit: 116
September 30, 2021, 05:42:53 PM
I am Spartacus. I can answer any questions you may have.

In terms of the actual content, the author has designed the letter quite smartly knowing full well that the vast majority of conspiracy nuts won't read it, and the parts that they do read, they won't understand so will just accept what he has said is true. He starts off stating mostly accurate facts with good references to scientific studies about how COVID attacks almost every body system, causing widespread organ failure, to lure people in to thinking he knows what he is talking about. (But I thought it was just a flu? Or according to some, it doesn't even exist? So it is a deadly disease now that you think it suits your agenda? Gotcha.)

Most people who claim that COVID-19 is "just a flu" do not understand the disease even remotely and have made no effort to study the underlying pathophysiology. Hyperinflammatory COVID-19 that puts people in the ICU is basically sepsis. It has been shown that sepsis can be treated with antioxidants, like intravenous Vitamin C (see the MATH+ protocol for COVID-19, as well as papers regarding the repurposed drugs - fluvoxamine, budesonide, famotidine, and so on - and their antioxidant activity).

Ultimately, the damage of COVID-19 is caused by lipid peroxidation, where electrons are stripped from fats in the body, causing them to become oxidized. As a matter of fact, COVID-19's pathology is somewhat unique among viruses in the sense that immune over-activation and free radical damage is a primary mechanism of injury. It is very likely that it shares this trait with SARS, however.

By the time he gets on to talking about treatments, he knows most of his audience won't be checking the references (if they ever did to begin with). For example, his reference for the statement that intubation is what kills these patients - https://www.nature.com/articles/pr2009174 - is a vaguely related paper published in 2009 that has absolutely nothing to do with COVID at all. Out of his three links for this statement - "The correct treatment for severe COVID-19 related sepsis is non-invasive ventilation, steroids, and antioxidant infusions" - only one of them talks about ventilation and clearly states that intubation is necessary.

Read it again.

The rest of this section follows the same theme, with him either not referencing sections which are purely speculation, using references which do not support his claims as above, or in some cases, using references which actively disprove his claims, such as one of his references "supporting" ivermectin - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7539925/ - which clearly states "The antiviral activity of ivermectin has not been consistently proven in vivo." (In vivo means in living organisms).

The majority of clinical trials of antivirals (any antivirals, not just Ivermectin) enroll people who have no virus left in their bodies. That is, hospitalized patients. Then, they idiotically claim that these antivirals don't shorten the length of hospital stays.

Why don't they shorten the length of hospital stays? Because there is no virus left in the patients' bodies.

Google it. Go to Google Images, and put in COVID-19 clinical course. They all show the same thing. Peak viral load occurs right around when someone becomes symptomatic. By the time hyperinflammation sets in about 5 to 7 days later, the viral load has tapered off to almost nothing.

Using antivirals on people who have no virus in their bodies is not only futile, it tells us nothing about their prophylactic effects, if any.

Many of the concerns raised about the vaccine have been corroborated (in far greater detail) by Stephanie Seneff:

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dpbhnvgov/content/Boards/BOH/Meetings/2021/SENEFF~1.PDF

By the time we get to all the insane ramblings about it being a criminal conspiracy, the author has abandoned all pretense of providing credible references, instead linking a bunch of news articles, blog posts, and right wing conspiracy sites such as https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com and https://www.thelibertybeacon.com.

Read the sources and the leaked documents within.

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/06/26/confidential-documents-reveal-moderna-sent-mrna-coronavirus-vaccine-candidate-to-university-researchers-weeks-before-emergence-of-covid-19/

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/6935295/NIH-Moderna-Confidential-Agreements.pdf

Ralph Baric signed a Material Transfer Agreement that showed he took delivery of Coronavirus mRNA vaccine-related materials co-owned by NIH and Moderna on December 12th, 2019, practically a whole month before we were sent the sequence to SARS-CoV-2 (a.k.a. 2019-nCoV), on January 11th, 2020. Moderna claims they made a vaccine from that sequence two days later, on January 13th. But as the MTA shows, Moderna already had a vaccine for an unspecified coronavirus a whole month earlier, before an outbreak was even announced. This is incredibly suspicious.

Stephane Bancel, the CEO of Moderna, previously worked for Alain Merieux's company, bioMerieux. Alain Merieux is a buddy of the CCP and helped them build the WIV's P4 laboratory.

The NIH/NIAID, DTRA, and USAID contributed over a hundred million dollars to Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance NGO. EcoHealth Alliance subcontracted these grants to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for them to conduct gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses, in violation of the 2014 moratorium on federal funding for SARS GOF research (essentially, Anthony Fauci and the NIH ignored the moratorium, offshored the research to China, and laundered the money through EcoHealth Alliance).

https://peterdaszak.com

As for the neural lace stuff, this is not just hypothetical, nor is it science fiction. It is very much real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N02SK9yd60s

James Giordano's files show that nanoparticles can be used to influence brain activity, and explicitly describes their use by hostile foreign powers to target civilians and use them to change mood, behavior, et cetera, in such a way as to damage society and cause chaos.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike makes the BBB more permeable, which would assist nanoparticles in crossing it.

Robert Langer, the cofounder of Moderna, was a colleague of Charles Lieber and co-wrote a paper with him.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/01/28/metro/harvard-scientists-arrest-stuns-colleague/

Charles Lieber is a bionanotechnology expert at Harvard whose papers describe brain-computer interfaces made with nanoparticles.

Charles Lieber was arrested for douple-dipping and taking money both from DARPA and from the Wuhan University of Technology, under China's R&D-headhunting Thousand Talents Plan.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-indicted-false-statement-charges

DARPA has a program called the BRAIN Initiative, as well as the N3 program, the explicit goals of which are to develop non-invasive or minimally-invasive injectable nanoparticle BCIs, a.k.a. "Neural Laces", for disabled soldiers to control prosthetics, or for supersoldiers to control drones, and so forth.

https://www.darpa.mil/news-events/2019-05-20

The vaccine has been found by independent researchers to contain unknown nanoparticles.

https://www.orwell.city/2021/06/la-quinta-columna-5G-graphene-oxide-and-neuro-rights.html

Even though I marked that particular section of the letter as speculative, and it is, it is certainly the case that all of these things, taken together, constitute more than enough circumstantial evidence to, at the very least, raise the alarm.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
September 30, 2021, 04:44:32 PM
I don’t impose my opinion to others, so I don’t like it if they do.
Hanging around on a discussion forum probably isn't a great idea then.

If you say so. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
September 30, 2021, 04:25:34 PM
Hanging around on a discussion forum probably isn't a great idea then.
September 30, 2021, 04:05:14 PM
I'm not parroting anything.

Yes you are.

I'm critically appraising the evidence for myself and reaching the only logical conclusion.

Good for you. Can you not choke it down our throats please?

It's not a case of meeting in the middle when one side has facts and evidence and the other side has only conspiracy theories and baseless speculation.

Ah yes. Conspiratards. Again! #you’re.so.clever

Provide evidence that my views are wrong and I will change them. It's as simple as that.

Evidence, is the reason this thread was started. Now, if you’re willingly blind to see it for yourself, I cannot help you.
legendary
September 30, 2021, 03:30:55 PM
Do these “vaccines” provide immunity? NO!
Will they contribute to “herd immunity”? NO! (Because they don’t even provide immunity)
Do they prevent infection? NO!
Do they prevent you from spreading? NO!!
95% reduction in infection - https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M21-1577
90% reduction in infection - https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n888
94% reduction in hospitalization - https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7018e1.htm
50% reduction in transmission - https://khub.net/documents/135939561/390853656/Impact+of+vaccination+on+household+transmission+of+SARS-COV-2+in+England.pdf/35bf4bb1-6ade-d3eb-a39e-9c9b25a8122a?t=1619601878136

If anything, the vaccines are causing the vaccinated to spread it around MORE, walking around contagious without any symptoms, being free from wearing masks even though they can and do still spread it..
Zero evidence for this.

Herd immunity?
I place little faith in the US administration at the best of times, but changing politics and whatever Biden wants now does not impact on how effective the vaccine is.

Vaccines safe?
Their are MOUNTAINS of evidence to the point that the vaccines are at the very least not 100% safe (or effective)..
Nothing is 100% safe. Getting out of bed in the morning is not 100% safe. Vaccines are not 100% safe (and I have never said otherwise), but the risk of serious complications from the vaccine is tiny, and is dwarfed by the risk of serious complications of actually catching COVID.
Incidence rate ratio of venous thromboembolism after vaccine of 1.1, and after COVID infection of 12.76 - https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n1931

Knowing all these FACTS, how can you still parrot the mainstream propaganda narrative?
As I said above, I don't care what any individuals or news sources are saying. I'm not parroting anything. I'm critically appraising the evidence for myself and reaching the only logical conclusion.

Where are you atleast willing to meet in the middle at all?
It's not a case of meeting in the middle when one side has facts and evidence and the other side has only conspiracy theories and baseless speculation.

Provide evidence that my views are wrong and I will change them. It's as simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
September 30, 2021, 12:48:00 PM
The overwhelming consensus of propaganda is that vaccines “work”, depending on your definition of “work”, and depending on the (ever changing) definition of “herd immunity”..

Vaccines “work: Ok, I’ll accept the fact that they “work” if you consider their only benefit, of likely/possibly reducing the severity of Covid infection/symptoms..

Will they contribute to “herd immunity”? NO! (Because they don’t even provide immunity)

The vaccine does not work.

While your each point makes sense individually, you forgot one, the most important: It doesn't even prevent death.

See Israel, the most vaccinated country on earth and yet, the number of deaths are the same as it was on pre-vax days.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/

Does it look like it works to you?
September 30, 2021, 12:13:20 PM
Can you please stop hijacking the topic? I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks about my trades.

Well, don’t talk about them then.

I already have a lot of people on ignore and I'll have to add another one if you keep doing this.

Be my guest. See if I care. Tongue

I don't really care what any one individual, Fauci included, says. I care about what the overwhelming consensus of evidence says, which is that vaccines work and that this letter is bull.

Right, the overwhelming majority of sheep, and one lone wolf, deciding together on what to have for dinner (credits to nullius).

Can you please explain why natural immunity is becoming a witch hunt?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
September 30, 2021, 11:58:10 AM
I suppose we all have to listen to that mobster Dr. Fauci, and never question authority instead, right?
I don't really care what any one individual, Fauci included, says. I care about what the overwhelming consensus of evidence says, which is that vaccines work and that this letter is bull.

The overwhelming consensus of propaganda is that vaccines “work”, depending on your definition of “work”, and depending on the (ever changing) definition of “herd immunity”..

Vaccines “work: Ok, I’ll accept the fact that they “work” if you consider their only benefit, of likely/possibly reducing the severity of Covid infection/symptoms..

If anything, the vaccines are causing the vaccinated to spread it around MORE, walking around contagious without any symptoms, being free from wearing masks even though they can and do still spread it..

Herd immunity?
Wasnt it supposed to at first be after so much % of the population caught it and became immune naturally? (The classic/standard definition of “herd immunity”)
THEN they change the definition to some shit about after so much % of the population become immune through vaccination.. (which the vaccines are not even providing immunity)
Which used to be numbers around 70% of the population correct?
And now Biden wants what was it? 97%-98% vaccinated to be considered “herd immunity”?
(Newspeak-they mostly aren’t even “vaccines”)

Vaccines safe?
Their are MOUNTAINS of evidence to the point that the vaccines are at the very least not 100% safe (or effective)..
Will you not admit that the vaccines are causing atleast SOME cases of heart problems and fertility problems such as misscarrages?
However low of a % it may be, can you not even agree that these are a couple of the main risk factors?

Knowing all these FACTS, how can you still parrot the mainstream propaganda narrative?
Do you not question it at all?
Can you not admit that they are full of shit even one bit?

Come now o_e_l_e_o..
How much or little will you accept that the propaganda point of “vaccines” are “safe and effective”, and will lead to “herd immunity”, is or is not atleast less than 100% accurate?

??

What is your definition of “vaccines work”?

None of this is suspicious at all to you?
You don’t question the narrative atleast a little bit?
Do you think that it atleast most likely leaked out of the wuhan lab?

Where are you atleast willing to meet in the middle at all?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 30, 2021, 09:16:49 AM
Yup.  All the people involved in the plandemic fraud and all the people who will profit from it agree;  get injected with the gene therapy because it works perfectly and there are zero problems.  It's a Consensus!

Get up to date with the talking points, you're supposed to say "injected poison which may be a depopulation agent, a mind
control/pacification agent in the form of injectable “smart dust”, or both in one".
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
September 30, 2021, 09:06:22 AM

In a perfect AI plandemic, this is the way to go - strategically wise.

I would argue that by purposefully giving the first part of a binary virus out through some scheme that was supported by a pretext to incentivise uptake would be more effective if it was designed to react with the 2nd real virus like 2 parts of a biochemical equation but that is just my tin foil hat wearing opinion Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
September 30, 2021, 08:24:02 AM
I suppose we all have to listen to that mobster Dr. Fauci, and never question authority instead, right?

Yup.  All the people involved in the plandemic fraud and all the people who will profit from it agree;  get injected with the gene therapy because it works perfectly and there are zero problems.  It's a Consensus!

legendary
September 30, 2021, 06:51:39 AM
September 30, 2021, 06:27:28 AM
All in all, I give it 2/10 for accuracy of the content, but 10/10 for knowing his audience won't read, understand, or really even care about the accuracy of the content.

I just love all these legendary accounts showing up here (no pun intended).

legendary
September 30, 2021, 06:23:11 AM

Can you please stop hijacking the topic? I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks about my trades. I already have a lot of people on ignore and I'll have to add another one if you keep doing this.

This thread is about Spartacus and his fokin letter. If you have anything to say about the letter, I am listening.

Capuaaa!
legendary
September 30, 2021, 06:19:02 AM
I find it pretty amusing that the first time there is a written document with references at the end in support of anti-vax nutjobs, they jump all over it like it is some massive revelation and gotcha moment. It's almost like they were well aware that quack blog posts and conspiracy nuts ranting on bitchute aren't really evidence all along. Roll Eyes

It's also pretty amusing that anti-vaxxers have immediately decided that this one document with references at the end is obviously iron-clad proof of a global conspiracy (even if they don't actually read it or look at any of the references), but you know, the tens of thousands published medical papers and studies with references at the end aren't good enough. Roll Eyes

In terms of the actual content, the author has designed the letter quite smartly knowing full well that the vast majority of conspiracy nuts won't read it, and the parts that they do read, they won't understand so will just accept what he has said is true. He starts off stating mostly accurate facts with good references to scientific studies about how COVID attacks almost every body system, causing widespread organ failure, to lure people in to thinking he knows what he is talking about. (But I thought it was just a flu? Or according to some, it doesn't even exist? So it is a deadly disease now that you think it suits your agenda? Gotcha.)

By the time he gets on to talking about treatments, he knows most of his audience won't be checking the references (if they ever did to begin with). For example, his reference for the statement that intubation is what kills these patients - https://www.nature.com/articles/pr2009174 - is a vaguely related paper published in 2009 that has absolutely nothing to do with COVID at all. Out of his three links for this statement - "The correct treatment for severe COVID-19 related sepsis is non-invasive ventilation, steroids, and antioxidant infusions" - only one of them talks about ventilation and clearly states that intubation is necessary. The rest of this section follows the same theme, with him either not referencing sections which are purely speculation, using references which do not support his claims as above, or in some cases, using references which actively disprove his claims, such as one of his references "supporting" ivermectin - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7539925/ - which clearly states "The antiviral activity of ivermectin has not been consistently proven in vivo." (In vivo means in living organisms).

By the time we get to all the insane ramblings about it being a criminal conspiracy, the author has abandoned all pretense of providing credible references, instead linking a bunch of news articles, blog posts, and right wing conspiracy sites such as https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com and https://www.thelibertybeacon.com.

All in all, I give it 2/10 for accuracy of the content, but 10/10 for knowing his audience won't read, understand, or really even care about the accuracy of the content.
September 30, 2021, 06:10:08 AM
If, and that's one BIG IF, btc goes from $60k to 0, ~

That’s just haters talk.
BTC is backed up by pure energy. Energy doesn’t come cheap, so this a highly unlikely scenario - if not: impossible.

Trading bots would also like to have a word with you.

~ it will make me look like a genius.

That would have been the case if you kept your 10BTC position instead of selling it at the bottom, sold them at around $60k, and bought back double the coins at $30k.
legendary
September 30, 2021, 05:19:36 AM
I am fully behind my decision even if it was wrong. It may become right eventually.

According to yourself, you’ve lost around $500k USD in realised/un-realised profits in the last 18 months.
How can this become right - eventually? Tongue

Btc went from $5k to $60k made me look stupid.

If, and that's one BIG IF, btc goes from $60k to 0, it will make me look like a genius. Not saying it will but there is a slight chance. The chances have always been there. It was there in 2010, it is still there.

I don't understand why anybody else bothers with it other than me.

The freaking timing (March 2020) - on WO.

So what? Yeah It was a bad trade, it happened, the life goes on. There will be bad ones and there will be good ones. Lately I am making the good ones.

The time will tell who was right, eventually.

When the AI plandemic broke out last year, we couldn’t have this discussion - due to the lack of data. It’s not the case anymore.

Here is a good video about AI, I ain't finished it yet but from what I already watched (like 15-20 mins) I can say it is not a waste of time. (It may get deleted soon, I downloaded it also)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNHlRvms_8

Anyway, back to the main topic:

https://twitter.com/Evie_Magazine/status/1441382657678475275

September 30, 2021, 04:49:48 AM
I am fully behind my decision even if it was wrong. It may become right eventually.

According to yourself, you’ve lost around $500k USD in realised/un-realised profits in the last 18 months.
How can this become right - eventually? Tongue

I don't understand why anybody else bothers with it other than me.

The freaking timing (March 2020) - on WO.

When the AI plandemic broke out last year, we couldn’t have this discussion - due to the lack of data. It’s not the case anymore.
legendary
September 30, 2021, 04:35:33 AM

Sorry buddy, but the timing of the “mindrust event” is a hard pill to swallow.

I am fully behind my decision even if it was wrong. It may become right eventually. I don't understand why anybody else bothers with it other than me. The markets are full of opportunities and I did well after that one but I don't talk about my trades anymore.

I can’t help it. I do try to keep my sexual desires for her at bay however.

Do you really like to be bullied out of the life you thought you had?
I despise the MSM that choke their narrative down your throat, to the point of brainwashing the few brain cells that are still working.

I am very used to it. Like you did above, people made fun of me all the time. Just grow a thicker skin. I don't really care till they send their gestapo officers or try to blow dart me with vaccines.

‘Blow-dart it into them!’ Outrage as FDA employee caught saying African-Americans should be vaccinated against their will

Pages:
Jump to: