Pages:
Author

Topic: Spartacus Letter - page 3. (Read 2266 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 05, 2021, 07:15:29 PM
By invoking the inverse-sequare law, you are doing a couple things that are incorrect simultaneously. First, you are assuming a false equivalence between a beamforming antenna that sends concentrated, coherent beams of RF at a single target with an ordinary antenna that radiates energy isotropically. Second, you are also assuming that the power density of the system must be high in order to bring about any physiological effects. This is not necessarily true. It may be the case that self-assembling nanotransducers surreptitiously placed in the brain may only need to harvest nanowatts to induce profound changes in neuronal activity. The amount of energy that actually reaches them could be very small, and yet still achieve the desired effect.

LOL it's my fault now for "assuming"... how about you post something coherent beyond "may", "could", and vaguely relevant speculation. What is "high" power density? How much does your imaginary self-assembling 5G receiver need? How much does the brain-prodding thing need? How much power can the hypothetical magical physics-defying antenna harvest? Does this involve some energy storage for when I go to my basement and out of 5G signal range, or do I just snap out of the mind control thing then? "nanowatts" (better than -60 dBm) is extremely optimistic, in reality you'd be dealing with picowatts if that.

Not that it'd be too shocking to see that you moved the goalposts again. Do we still have the 5G circuitry floating around in our brains or are we talking about something else now?
Activity: 22
Merit: 116
October 05, 2021, 06:07:45 PM
Uhm... another round of funding. Showing that the tech was still not "here" even in 2021.

And still talking about a "headset". Not even close to what you're insinuating.

A headset just gives you a high degree of spatial resolution. If there is a way to RF-sensitize neurons with self-assembling nanoparticles, then you could still very likely stimulate large clusters of neurons with lower precision from afar using future, high-precision versions of beamforming/MIMO.

Now you're just posting buzzwords. MIMO helps with bandwidth, it doesn't defy the laws of physics, doesn't make the inverse square law disappear, doesn't make antennas smaller (probably the opposite). There is a reason why those experiments are done with helmets/headsets, and use light, sound etc, not to mention the entirely different purpose (voluntary use e.g. for disabled individuals to regain certain functions).  Adding multiple layers of speculation and extrapolation on top of that just further proves that you don't really have anything to support your preconceived assumptions about vaccines and mind control.

By invoking the inverse-square law, you are doing a couple things that are incorrect simultaneously. First, you are assuming a false equivalence between a beamforming antenna that sends concentrated, coherent beams of RF at a single target with an ordinary antenna that radiates energy isotropically. Second, you are also assuming that the power density of the system must be high in order to bring about any physiological effects. This is not necessarily true. It may be the case that self-assembling nanotransducers surreptitiously placed in the brain may only need to harvest nanowatts to induce profound changes in neuronal activity. The amount of energy that actually reaches them could be very small, and yet still achieve the desired effect.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
October 05, 2021, 04:54:11 PM

I don't think it has anything to do with race. Sure, Turkey is not the most moral country in the world but which country is nowadays? Only Crotia's president made sense lately.

President of Croatia: We will not be vaccinated anymore

All the others are just globalist muppets.

Didn't notice that it was _this_ thread when I responded, and am sorry to spam it.  I don't think that 'race' is very meaningful or important.  It's more about philosophical frameworks (which, of course, inform ethics), and these can certainly have an ethnic component.

A big problem here is that we have some philosophies which not only tolerate certain behaviors but consider them right, proper, and obvious.  The same philosophies and actions are so wildly antithetical the the philosophical foundations of others the said others cannot even conceive of them, much less understand and be prepared for them.

I'm talking about what seems to be the predominant philosophical framework of the 'globalists' of course.  They probably are a pretty notable and important part of the plandemic (great reset, new normal, etc) and are worth considering even at the risk of chasing people off in much the same way as it is impossible to have a complete conversation without at least acknowledging potential electromagnetic behavioral manipulation elements of the projects.

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
October 05, 2021, 03:43:38 PM
Uhm... another round of funding. Showing that the tech was still not "here" even in 2021.

A headset just gives you a high degree of spatial resolution. If there is a way to RF-sensitize neurons with self-assembling nanoparticles, then you could still very likely stimulate large clusters of neurons with lower precision from afar using future, high-precision versions of beamforming/MIMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4OwU1p8_tE

Beamforming and MIMO give the system two attributes necessary for mind control. Selectivity (you can send a specific beam of coherent RF into just one person's head), and dose titration (you can select the intensity).

I never considered myself particularly against vaccines or 5G in general. I always found the backlash against them inorganic. In fact, it most likely was.

The conspirators behind this, wealthy and connected as they are, have pushed anti-vaccine and 5G conspiracy theories intentionally over the course of the past decade in order to poison the well and make criticism of their plans appear worthy of ridicule. No one could have guessed what the real plan was, or that the final implementation involved a combination of tainted vaccines and GSM wireless infrastructure to create a mass societal pacification field and lock people into unending serfdom.

That's not to say concerns about vaccines and 5G are invalid. Oh, no, hardly. Vaccines contain metal adjuvants and preservatives that can cause long-term neurotoxic effects, and the health effects of 50 GHz wireless radiation on the human body are largely unknown, but Swiss doctors and biologists (some of the best in the world) have called for a temporary halt to GSM network infrastructure upgrades in Switzerland. They would know.

But still, this is not about vaccines or 5G as health hazards per se (although vaccinating against SARS-like viruses has its own, separate hazards). This is about the surreptitious injection of brain-computer interface components into unsuspecting people, and then their manipulation with GSM infrastructure, neither of which have anything to do with preventing viral infections or facilitating free and voluntary communication.

fundamentally is that cave life is super cool when wanting to be inside, I mean it's constant... however to sun bath, this emf poliferation / pollution is quite nefarious.

it's always a question of balance.

to find the right equilibrium toward a "brighter" or loving future, rather than hell for some... as the appearing weakest may lead to te suffering of the appearing stronger... harmony is they key.
legendary
October 05, 2021, 02:20:46 PM

Now you're just posting buzzwords. MIMO helps with bandwidth, it doesn't defy the laws of physics, doesn't make the inverse square law disappear, doesn't make antennas smaller (probably the opposite). There is a reason why those experiments are done with helmets/headsets, and use light, sound etc, not to mention the entirely different purpose (voluntary use e.g. for disabled individuals to regain certain functions).  Adding multiple layers of speculation and extrapolation on top of that just further proves that you don't really have anything to support your preconceived assumptions about vaccines and mind control.
October 05, 2021, 01:17:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4OwU1p8_tE

Beamforming and MIMO give the system two attributes necessary for mind control. Selectivity (you can send a specific beam of coherent RF into just one person's head), and dose titration (you can select the intensity).

I never considered myself particularly against vaccines or 5G in general. I always found the backlash against them inorganic. In fact, it most likely was.

The conspirators behind this, wealthy and connected as they are, have pushed anti-vaccine and 5G conspiracy theories intentionally over the course of the past decade in order to poison the well and make criticism of their plans appear worthy of ridicule. No one could have guessed what the real plan was, or that the final implementation involved a combination of tainted vaccines and GSM wireless infrastructure to create a mass societal pacification field and lock people into unending serfdom.

That's not to say concerns about vaccines and 5G are invalid. Oh, no, hardly. Vaccines contain metal adjuvants and preservatives that can cause long-term neurotoxic effects, and the health effects of 50 GHz wireless radiation on the human body are largely unknown, but Swiss doctors and biologists (some of the best in the world) have called for a temporary halt to GSM network infrastructure upgrades in Switzerland. They would know.

But still, this is not about vaccines or 5G as health hazards per se (although vaccinating against SARS-like viruses has its own, separate hazards). This is about the surreptitious injection of brain-computer interface components into unsuspecting people, and then their manipulation with GSM infrastructure, neither of which have anything to do with preventing viral infections or facilitating free and voluntary communication.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
October 05, 2021, 01:06:15 PM
(Sabbatean-)Frank(ist)ly, that's pretty mild behavior by Turkish ethical standards it seems to me.  Maybe or maybe not a legacy/function of the Donmeh 'Young Turks' stuff.  It would not surprise me about the Polish/Pfizer stuff either.  Nor would it surprise me if most of the vaxxers thought that both things are perfectly A-OK because it is 'for the greater good' and all, and the so-called 'anti-vaxxers' are to backward/simple/Christian/whatever to be able to see the 'nuances' of their superior logic and 'stronger' leadership.

I don't think it has anything to do with race. Sure, Turkey is not the most moral country in the world but which country is nowadays? Only Crotia's president made sense lately.

President of Croatia: We will not be vaccinated anymore

All the others are just globalist muppets.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
October 05, 2021, 11:48:57 AM
Turn the auto-generated subtitles on and watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xopz626cy_M

^

A Turkish professor says, "...We vaccinated some children with biontech by mistake and the results were very satisfying. Even 1 month old, 6 months old babies showed very good results and we will publish the results on a very famous magazine. Even the little kids when you give them a high dose, they showed no problems..."

A professor publicly admits that he gave little kids high dose mrna vaccines by mistake and he is proud of it. He even says he will send his mistake-study to a very reputable magazine to be published.

Another disgusting news coming from Poland:

Pfizer stand accused of experimenting on orphan babies to test their Covid-19 vaccine

Allegations that Pfizer are conducting experiments on six-month-old orphans to test their Covid-19 vaccine have been made by whistleblowers in Poland leading to a group of lawyers, medical professionals and activists demanding members of the Polish parliament and Senate organise an urgent conference on Saturday 2nd October.

W T F?

(Sabbatean-)Frank(ist)ly, that's pretty mild behavior by Turkish ethical standards it seems to me.  Maybe or maybe not a legacy/function of the Donmeh 'Young Turks' stuff.  It would not surprise me about the Polish/Pfizer stuff either.  Nor would it surprise me if most of the vaxxers thought that both things are perfectly A-OK because it is 'for the greater good' and all, and the so-called 'anti-vaxxers' are to backward/simple/Christian/whatever to be able to see the 'nuances' of their superior logic and 'stronger' leadership.

legendary
October 05, 2021, 08:54:26 AM
Turn the auto-generated subtitles on and watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xopz626cy_M

^

A Turkish professor says, "...We vaccinated some children with biontech by mistake and the results were very satisfying. Even 1 month old, 6 months old babies showed very good results and we will publish the results on a very famous magazine. Even the little kids when you give them a high dose, they showed no problems..."

A professor publicly admits that he gave little kids high dose mrna vaccines by mistake and he is proud of it. He even says he will send his mistake-study to a very reputable magazine to be published.

Another disgusting news coming from Poland:

Pfizer stand accused of experimenting on orphan babies to test their Covid-19 vaccine

Allegations that Pfizer are conducting experiments on six-month-old orphans to test their Covid-19 vaccine have been made by whistleblowers in Poland leading to a group of lawyers, medical professionals and activists demanding members of the Polish parliament and Senate organise an urgent conference on Saturday 2nd October.

W T F?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
October 05, 2021, 05:56:51 AM
On another note. The best part of the human body to implant devices is at the back of the hand or just under the hairline to make any said device fit for purpose regarding charging ability re naturally generated heat and heart rate. The use of litium/ion is dangerous if there is an escape of the material from its packet but with sufficient advances in nano tech there are other ways to both passively and actively make such devices sustainable indefinitely however the implant location would need to be in these specific sites. Also the majority of the population is right handed when using device readers at say ticket kiosks .......or giving a hail salute to ceaser Grin
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
October 05, 2021, 05:41:11 AM
"By 2030, our goal is to enable access to #digitalidentity for every person on the planet." — 2017 ID2020 Summit

2014: ID2020 public-private p'ship

2016: ID2020 Alliance: Accenture, #Microsoft, #Gavi, #Rockefeller, IDEO

2021: #ID2020 launches #GoodHealthPass

"This #digitalidentity determines what products, services and information we can access – or, conversely, what is closed off to us."

- September 2018, World Economic Forum insight report https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_INSIGHT_REPORT_Digital%20Identity.pdf

The #digitalID serves as the 'virtual umbilical cord' that continuously links each individual to their technological life in the #smartcities of tomorrow, where your #data is harvested on the #blockchain.

#Deloitte #CANImmunize #iProov #biometrics #surveillance #Microsoft

"Successful immunization & #publichealth programs are a viable avenue towards ensuring univ. birth regist. & access to #digitalID."

"#ID2020 is working closely w/ #Gavi [] to develop replicable programs linking #immunization & digital ID,"

[ID2020 Alliance Manifesto 2018]

"The largest #immunization campaign in history is underway...

"govts,employers,& others are considering taking the once unthinkable step of conditioning access to certain venues or services on the basis of COVID &/or #vaccination status."

#DigitalID is the cornerstone of a global digital economy. It is a most, if not THE most, critical component of the #4IR architecture going forward.

The global digital economy & "new value creation" relies on - and is absolutely dependent on - a foundation of digital identity.

"For users to ACCESS insurance, treatment

For service providers to MONITOR devices & #data

SC to MONITOR devices & sensors"

"...and I assure you, most of the #smartcities that are emerging are becoming cities of #surveillance, not of privacy." Ann Cavoukian, 2019

#WEF 2018

Let's break it down Barney style with this nice big diagram for those too lazy to fully read the posts and before they are deleted along with other posts I make each day.Basically this is why the perfect plandemic was initiated. It was the perfect pretext because it "keeps you safe" and why wouldn't anyone worry about the health and safety of themselves and their loved ones. They may not worry so much about the climate and the terror threat because it does not seem to affect them personally but this will and then climate programme will be attached along with the other "threats" and "crisis" for each part that will be added to their digital identity.

I could post something here that would make your fucking eyes pop but why bother because it ain't gonna make any diff to the future planned because all your guberments and all your pleb academia and the whores of media are involved Cry
legendary
October 05, 2021, 12:23:51 AM
EU Told to Back Vaccine Passports or Google May Do It Anyway

id2020.org - Get your digital ID and be a world citizen!

Here are some more conspiracy(!) theories. Of course, the sjw/democrat/liberal crew of this forum will ignore these because you know, they are conspiracies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
October 04, 2021, 11:37:26 PM

what the cia do? rage in raping more white kids with fbi agents under the watchful eyes of the doj? (excluding the special rape clubs of the dod, as they are exclusive to the traitors in green)?

Pedogate is real, and it's far worse than people think.

This is a node graph of Jeffrey Epstein's connections:

https://graphcommons.com/graphs/0a79deca-46a2-48e9-9d90-326b20aa6e9e

These are the people Jeffrey Epstein did business with:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/cia-israel-mossad-jeffrey-epstein-orwellian-nightmare/261692/

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

And this is what was going on in Belgium during the Dutroux scandal:

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Belgium:_Dutroux_dossier_summary,_1235_pages,_2005

The Human Cattle Ranchers use pedophilia blackmail to haze prospective members, seal contracts, et cetera. Essentially, the highest levels of government, espionage, and finance are captured by a pervasive and highly pernicious form of organized criminal syndicate.

These people are engaged in a massive, global power grab partly because they fear the consequences of exposure to the general public, which would be dire for them indeed.

The Math is super simple :

WE offered enough time to the western intelligence and military and  the people to solve it in blood.

they didn't.

fine.

WE moved and asked : what is going in China ?

they laughed at the question Smiley, as the answers is so much...

WE asked : taiwan?

they said : integral eternal part of china. and then added : 1 china, 1 people, 1 country.

WE said : great ! love it !

they said : us too.

WE asked : when return?

they said : soon.

WE wait

----

in short we will kill the last child of the cia, the fbi, the doj, the us gov, and the dod... get it?

last child.

they want to fight, they will see a fight.

only 25% of their kids were before covid still FIT for war, and I mean, R&D, writing, training, space warfare... what ever...

if we reach only 25% of ours, we would have died before that, for treason.

and even so, if we only 10% (which won't happen), we moar than them at 25%

see you see, on real battle space to wipe and kill all american or western or where ever fucking soldiers who will have dare again to attack us...

I like this part of the march, the great pulse...

so that for once, all nations, of the world, will be forced to remember what happened to all nations of the world who chosed again to attack us...

it will be extermination.

and so in 50, 500 or 5000 years, when another group of those who let themselves dragged in the perversion will be near the borders of china, we will be able to remind them, of those who came before them, and ceased to exist...

it will be a power statement, when said nation, to hide it's fall, even reached the moon, while at the same time was conducting tuskegee on it's own people having pretend to enforced a law against those they pretended to have defeated...

the difference this time? the americans will be exterminated.

this nation is dead.

and it was one of the few, who had no territorial disputes with US but chose to Invade US...

tragic mistake...

they have time

we don't.
legendary
October 04, 2021, 10:32:45 PM
so, tomorrow i go for a brain MRI. had my 2 dose Pfizer vaccine 5 months ago.

so what say the gang as to what happens to me.. do all the little 5g nanobot mind control devices get extra power? will they suck all the power out of the hospital electrical system through the MRI machine and cause mass mayhem? will they form weird 5 dimensional antenna shapes in my head? will they all get sucked out and stick to the MRI machine? will i suddenly start making useful posts?

gimme your best guess and if i survive i will let yall know what went down.

Obviously that's how they get around the whole inverse square issue. They give you some fake reason to put you inside a sketchy machine that can read the nanobots inside your brain without having to cook all pigeons in a 500ft radius. Try not to think anything wrong about the government lest you be put on the next flight to Gitmo.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
October 04, 2021, 10:06:42 PM
"Does anyone have any reading about how covid vaccines affect people who already have antibodies from their bodies beating the virus?"
Someone already successfully argued for their natural immunity in court.

Can you comment or share any information with respect to how the jab can impact those who have already gained natural antibodies?
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
October 04, 2021, 09:06:21 PM
so, tomorrow i go for a brain MRI. had my 2 dose Pfizer vaccine 5 months ago.

so what say the gang as to what happens to me.. do all the little 5g nanobot mind control devices get extra power? will they suck all the power out of the hospital electrical system through the MRI machine and cause mass mayhem? will they form weird 5 dimensional antenna shapes in my head? will they all get sucked out and stick to the MRI machine? will i suddenly start making useful posts?

gimme your best guess and if i survive i will let yall know what went down.
legendary
October 04, 2021, 08:52:23 PM
They are asking researchers to come up with a nanoparticle transducer that has single-neuron resolution, which can be ingested or injected into someone (that is, introduced into the body non-surgically), bypass the blood-brain barrier, self-assemble in the brain, and facilitate two-way communication with neurons via an external encoder/decoder system.

Which part of it refers to a 24-52 GHz antenna capable of power delivery over ~500ft distances? You know, the 5g nonsense that you claimed is simple?

And yes, it's a grant proposal, meaning as recently as 2018 they didn't have anything even with a helmet. So I guess thanks for debunking yourself.

Wrong again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL3e8tC8TwE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PkV25ZzwTo

The tech is already here and the motive is clear.

October 04, 2021, 08:31:33 PM
They are asking researchers to come up with a nanoparticle transducer that has single-neuron resolution, which can be ingested or injected into someone (that is, introduced into the body non-surgically), bypass the blood-brain barrier, self-assemble in the brain, and facilitate two-way communication with neurons via an external encoder/decoder system.

Which part of it refers to a 24-52 GHz antenna capable of power delivery over ~500ft distances? You know, the 5g nonsense that you claimed is simple?

And yes, it's a grant proposal, meaning as recently as 2018 they didn't have anything even with a helmet. So I guess thanks for debunking yourself.

Wrong again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL3e8tC8TwE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PkV25ZzwTo

The tech is already here and the motive is clear.

The vaccines are a human experiment. "How many nanoparticles can we stuff in people before they die?"

The full-fledged mind control itself probably isn't here yet and likely won't come until 6G and the next generation of the nanoparticles roll out.

That's why they're using an endemic virus as an excuse for endless booster shots. The system needs multiple upgrades in multiple phases, over the course of the next decade or so. This is just the beginning.

@Spartacus

A couple of my pilot friends, received word that their airlines are mandating all staff be vaccinated, irrespective of natural immunity status - that both pilots have, as they have both contracted and recovered from COVID19.

They are currently having their union reps going to bat for them, and are individually looking into religious exemptions, but one of them did pose this question, that I wanted to pass along, here.

Would greatly appreciate any helpful anecdotes or insight you may be willing to share.

Thank you.

"Does anyone have any reading about how covid vaccines affect people who already have antibodies from their bodies beating the virus?"

Someone already successfully argued for their natural immunity in court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9B_WfI-_io

They should not be able to force people to take the vaccine if they were already previously infected. That's nonsense. People who were infected and survived have robust antibodies against all of the virus's proteins, not just one.

legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
October 04, 2021, 08:20:05 PM
@Spartacus

A couple of my pilot friends, received word that their airlines are mandating all staff be vaccinated, irrespective of natural immunity status - that both pilots have, as they have both contracted and recovered from COVID19.

They are currently having their union reps going to bat for them, and are individually looking into religious exemptions, but one of them did pose this question, that I wanted to pass along, here.

Would greatly appreciate any helpful anecdotes or insight you may be willing to share.

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: