Pages:
Author

Topic: Spartacus Letter - page 11. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
September 30, 2021, 04:23:47 AM
Speak for yourself, Greek man.

Always, yours truly.

Damn, the flat earth thread was way more fun wasn't it?

I was actually a little upset when Batty locked it. I even questioned myself, if I was too much. (naaah)

eat shit and die?

Lol, I leave that for the “civilised world”, where I am located - I’m the king of Bongo Bong.

I am a bitcoiner and I don't think I am full of shit.

Sorry buddy, but the timing of the “mindrust event” is a hard pill to swallow.

You can start by not quoting her.

I can’t help it. I do try to keep my sexual desires for her at bay however.

Do you really like to read a sjw/commie/liberal propaganda machine so much?

Do you really like to be bullied out of the life you thought you had?
I despise the MSM that choke their narrative down your throat, to the point of brainwashing the few brain cells that are still working.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
September 30, 2021, 12:55:17 AM

He probably is a bitcoiner, and he’s full of shit - much like you are.

This topic got all the usual suspects buzzing.  Just like touching a bee-hive or ant-hill.  Visibly upsetting the 'hive mind' is a pretty good marker that there is something worth evaluating with a slightly elevated level of effort.

And again, censorship is another good reason.

my plan to kill my censors should be extended to those enemies of mankind. it's simple, each of their family (mother / father everything down) in small individual family corrals. the family wants to live, they kill those, they prefer to die with them, so be it.

it's clean, fast, funny, and a great betting opportunity play Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
September 30, 2021, 12:48:28 AM

This topic got all the usual suspects buzzing.  Just like touching a bee-hive or ant-hill.  Visibly upsetting the 'hive mind' is a pretty good marker that there is something worth evaluating with a slightly elevated level of effort.

And again, censorship is another good reason.

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
September 30, 2021, 12:40:46 AM

Oh noes, sugar got me on ignore, what-am-I-going to do? Cry

You can start by not quoting her. Do you really like to read a sjw/commie/liberal propaganda machine so much?

I know I don't.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 29, 2021, 08:57:34 PM

In hindsight, it was quite amazing that we had only a few flatearthers despite many users here buying into other batshit conspiracy theories. Even BADecker didn't bite on it, albeit for his own insane reasons. Sadly "spartacus" didn't make a case for flat earth or lizard overlords, this could have been epic.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
September 29, 2021, 08:40:17 PM

Speak for yourself, Greek man.

eat shit and die?
September 29, 2021, 06:34:14 PM
legendary
September 29, 2021, 06:21:46 PM
We may have a slight mistrust for TPTB, especially when it comes to censoring speech..
(BTC is speech)   

Nothing of what I said has anything to do with speech or censoring or TPTB. It's just basic sanity. If some "spartacus" posts insane ramblings all over the place and it gets deleted on the grounds of being insane ramblings - that's not censorship.

Having said that, even nutjobs like "spartacus" have the right to speak. I'd just prefer that Bitcointalk was not the platform to do so, what with us presumably attempting to promote innovative technology to replace the whole banking system - I don't think having batshit nonsense here really helps our cause. But we already have so much garbage that it probably doesn't matter much.
September 29, 2021, 06:19:59 PM
He didn't really.

He did. Really.

He copy-pasted a bunch of loosely-related stuff ~

That would be plagiarism. You know. Any proof, darling?

~ that may or may not be factual  ~

May or may not be? Are.you.kidding? Can you read and comprehend?

but provided zero proof for the most far-reaching conclusions, like all that mind control nonsense.

OK, I’ll give you that this might be far-stretched. Care to comment on the rest of the essay?

I'd have thought bitcoiners would be sufficiently tech savvy to call out that BS on sight ~

Leave BTC out of this. This is your shilling-for-big-pharma agenda.

~ but apparently conspiratardery trumps technology 100% of the time.

Conspira-tard! Nice one, I have to admit. Try harder bitch, do as you’re told.

I don't mean you specifically, mindrust - I know you're not a bitcoiner Wink

Activity: 478
Merit: 66
September 29, 2021, 06:15:44 PM

Rumour has it the next one will be a highly transmissable MERS version. Could be just a rumour though Cool

the pedos aristo fascist terrorists want to keep their plunder at all costs (specially their sex slaves) and helped by the "inversers" would without problem wipe 99% of humanity... they are the real terros... and I guess cv1 was just a warning shot about their legal immunity regarding pedo activites... more and more... I believe that...

The world is ran by factions who occassionally argue among themselves. They have no interest in nation states,religion,gender,race with regards the common people. Take for example the EU.This sector is simply a means to an end but is controlled by one faction. In the end the world will be approx 10 regions under the control of various factions. Today the earths resources are literally owned bought and paid for (using debt based instruments) by each faction through private trusts within large hedge funds. (NOT the unsecured investard type) Legacy trusts. Think the ivy league of the investor class. Same the world over. Russia is controlled by a few peope, China is controlled by a few people. The US is the same. Forget about political whores class types.These people are way beyond laws of nation states and collaborate to create a world order where they can NEVER be usurped.

They can be usurped if we lose their perception that their fiat money is of value or interest to we the people. They could lose it all if everything is seized the only way they can slip away is with hard assets like crypto, metals and art. So really its all about perception of these people and that they have power and we believe it.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
September 29, 2021, 05:46:16 PM
He even supported his arguments with sources and links and facts. That's some hardcore shit I can tell just by looking at it.

He didn't really. He copy-pasted a bunch of loosely-related stuff that may or may not be factual but provided zero proof for the most far-reaching conclusions, like all that mind control nonsense.

I'd have thought bitcoiners would be sufficiently tech savvy to call out that BS on sight but apparently conspiratardery trumps technology 100% of the time.

We may have a slight mistrust for TPTB, especially when it comes to censoring speech..
(BTC is speech)   
legendary
September 29, 2021, 05:03:18 PM
He even supported his arguments with sources and links and facts. That's some hardcore shit I can tell just by looking at it.

He didn't really. He copy-pasted a bunch of loosely-related stuff that may or may not be factual but provided zero proof for the most far-reaching conclusions, like all that mind control nonsense.

I'd have thought bitcoiners would be sufficiently tech savvy to call out that BS on sight but apparently conspiratardery trumps technology 100% of the time.

legendary
September 29, 2021, 03:45:45 PM
So that’s what you acquired from all that, riiight. Tongue

I'll admit it, I didn't read most of it neither but I don't think a person capable of writing a text that is as long as the great wall of fucking China can be wrong.  Grin

Also his name is damn spartacus. A+
September 29, 2021, 02:54:06 PM
Looks like "Spartacus" has some... problems:

Someone who is involuntarily celibate could have their libido disabled so they don’t even desire sex to begin with.

A worldwide anti-incel conspiracy. Sounds totally legit.

So that’s what you acquired from all that, riiight. Tongue
legendary
September 29, 2021, 11:25:48 AM
Looks like "Spartacus" has some... problems:

Someone who is involuntarily celibate could have their libido disabled so they don’t even desire sex to begin with.

A worldwide anti-incel conspiracy. Sounds totally legit.
legendary
September 29, 2021, 10:55:30 AM
wow, first time I see a moderator note ever ! should we start to sign our message now?

It is pretty common actually. If you post consecutively, they'll merge your posts into one. It happened to me few times. It is a bad forum behavior to post one after another especially when you are talking about the same stuff. The person who does this should say everything in one post instead.
September 29, 2021, 10:52:35 AM
Rumour has it the next one will be a highly transmissable MERS version. Could be just a rumour though Cool

In a perfect AI plandemic, this is the way to go - strategically wise.
Even that massive cunt Billy G has hinted that, and I would take the next outbreak very seriously indeed.

Death count will be the evidence, which is lacking in the current one.

https://files.catbox.moe/lmpfbp.pdf
Reposted by Anonymous, thanks guy.. But who knows how long that link will last..

Apparently it’s already down. [refresh your cache]

Ooops, my bad, it’s still up!

I could not have imagined, that the University VPN/ip of the people I sent it to, was responsible to begin with.
Academic research institutions censoring their sheeple to the core, just wow.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

wow, first time I see a moderator note ever ! should we start to sign our message now?
September 28, 2021, 11:06:17 AM

In a perfect AI plandemic, this is the way to go - strategically wise.
Even that massive cunt Billy G has hinted that, and I would take the next outbreak very seriously indeed.

Death count will be the evidence, which is lacking in the current one.

https://files.catbox.moe/lmpfbp.pdf
Reposted by Anonymous, thanks guy.. But who knows how long that link will last..

Apparently it’s already down. [refresh your cache]

Ooops, my bad, it’s still up!

I could not have imagined, that the University VPN/ip of the people I sent it to, was responsible to begin with.
Academic research institutions censoring their sheeple to the core, just wow.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
September 28, 2021, 10:40:19 AM

the pedos aristo fascist terrorists want to keep their plunder at all costs (specially their sex slaves) and helped by the "inversers" would without problem wipe 99% of humanity... they are the real terros... and I guess cv1 was just a warning shot about their legal immunity regarding pedo activites... more and more... I believe that...

The world is ran by factions who occassionally argue among themselves. They have no interest in nation states,religion,gender,race with regards the common people. Take for example the EU.This sector is simply a means to an end but is controlled by one faction. In the end the world will be approx 10 regions under the control of various factions. Today the earths resources are literally owned bought and paid for (using debt based instruments) by each faction through private trusts within large hedge funds. (NOT the unsecured investard type) Legacy trusts. Think the ivy league of the investor class. Same the world over. Russia is controlled by a few peope, China is controlled by a few people. The US is the same. Forget about political whores class types.These people are way beyond laws of nation states and collaborate to create a world order where they can NEVER be usurped.
September 28, 2021, 10:27:37 AM

Pages:
Jump to: