Pages:
Author

Topic: Spartacus Letter - page 4. (Read 2266 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 04, 2021, 06:53:51 PM
They are asking researchers to come up with a nanoparticle transducer that has single-neuron resolution, which can be ingested or injected into someone (that is, introduced into the body non-surgically), bypass the blood-brain barrier, self-assemble in the brain, and facilitate two-way communication with neurons via an external encoder/decoder system.

Which part of it refers to a 24-52 GHz antenna capable of power delivery over ~500ft distances? You know, the 5g nonsense that you claimed is simple?

And yes, it's a grant proposal, meaning as recently as 2018 they didn't have anything even with a helmet. So I guess thanks for debunking yourself.
Activity: 22
Merit: 116
October 04, 2021, 06:26:35 PM
I have heard from some people I know, repeatedly, that the mind control aspect of the document detracts from the whole, because it's too farfetched for most people.

I have a file that people should see.

https://www.grants.gov/grantsws/rest/opportunity/att/download/271279

This is the DARPA BRAIN Initiative's N3 grant proposal. Now, this is just a proposal. It's not proof of the existence of a working prototype.

However, the description of the technology in question is as follows:

To reach high temporal and spatial resolution, N3 will focus on two approaches: noninvasive (Technical Area 1 –TA1) and “minutely” invasive (Technical Area 2 – TA2) neural interfaces. Noninvasive interfaces will include the development of sensors and stimulators that do not breach the skin and will achieve neural ensemble resolution (<1mm3). Minutely invasive approaches will permit nonsurgical delivery of a nanotransducer: this could include a self- assembly approach, viral vectors, molecular, chemical and/or biomolecular technology delivered to neurons of interest to reach single neuron resolution (<50μm3). In this application, the developed technology will serve as an interface between targeted neurons and the sensor/stimulator. They should be sufficiently small to not cause tissue damage or impede the natural neuronal circuit. The sensors and stimulators developed under the minutely invasive approach will be external to the skull and will interact with the nanotransducers to enable high resolution neural recording and stimulation.
Both noninvasive and minutely invasive approaches will be required to overcome issues with signal scattering, attenuation, and signal-to-noise ratio typically seen with state of the art noninvasive neural interfaces. Systems that are larger or requiring a highly controlled environment – such as magnetoencephalography (MEG), or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) – and proposals describing incremental improvements upon current technologies, such as electroencephalography (EEG), may not be considered responsive to this BAA and may not be evaluated.
Final N3 deliverables will include a complete integrated bidirectional brain-machine interface system. Non-invasive approaches will include sensor (read) and stimulator (write) subcomponents integrated into a device (or devices) external to the body (Figure 1B). Minutely invasive approaches will develop the nanotransducers for use inside the brain to facilitate read out and write in (Figure 1A). Minutely invasive approaches will also develop the external subcomponents and integrated devices that interact with the internal nanotransducers. N3 developed technologies may move beyond the traditional voltage recordings associated with action potentials, and include different types of signals, such as light, magnetic/electric fields, radiofrequency, and neurotransmitter/ion concentrations. These atypical signals may require the development of new algorithms to enable accurate decoding and encoding of neural activity. To that end, the N3 program will include a computational and processing unit that must provide task- relevant decoded neural signals for control in a DoD-relevant application. It must also provide the capability to encode signals from a DoD-relevant application and deliver sensory feedback to the brain. The processing unit must decode/encode in real time with minimal system latency (Figure 1C). A block diagram of the expected final prototype is shown in Figure 2.
To prove the capabilities of the N3 system, four major demonstrations will show progress from a benchtop proof-of-concept, to validation in animal models, to a final demonstration of a DoD- relevant application in human subjects. In order to transition the developed technology to clinical readiness, N3 performers will actively collaborate with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) throughout the program.
ABC
Figure 1. Notional N3 prototype. 1A - Nanotransducers supporting read and write functions (for TA2 devices only). 1B right - Notional concept of at least two subcomponents integrated into one device. 1B left – notional diagram of multiple devices used to achieve multi-focal interaction with the brain. 1C - Processing unit for decoding and encoding computation between the N3 system and relevant DoD application.
   (minutely invasive devices only)
 Internal
Figure 2. Block diagram of N3 technology
External

HR001118S0029, Next-Generation Non-Surgical Neurotechnology
1.2. TECHNICAL AREAS
The N3 program will provide up to four years of funding to deliver a nonsurgical neural interface system and is divided into three sequential Phases: Phase I (base effort)– 12 months, Phase II (option) – 18 months, and Phase III (option) – 18 months. N3 anticipates that each proposal will involve multiple integrated teams (from the same or different institutions) collectively developing the technological approaches for read out and write in. Teams must structure proposals as a single, unified effort with a system integrator that address all the program goals of the specified Technical Area (TA). Proposals that do not address all of the technical objectives may be considered non-responsive. Proposals must address a complete bidirectional neural interface system based on at least one of the following TAs:
Technical Area 1. Noninvasive neural interface
Technical Area 2. Minutely invasive neural interface
System Integration
Due to the complexity and performance objectives of the N3 system, proposals must identify a lead integrator with a proven track record of managing and integrating disparate technologies. Starting as early as Phase I, system integration should be a consideration throughout the program.
Security Measures
Proposers must use approaches that ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability (also known as the CIA triad) to prevent spoofing, tampering, or denial of service. It will be necessary to adequately secure the connection between the integrated device, the processing unit, and the system user’s brain. Proposers must incorporate inherently safe techniques into any wireless and electronic portions of their system, and proposals must describe the specific protocols and techniques to be used.
Ethical, Legal, and Societal Implications (ELSI)
DARPA maintains its commitment to ensuring that efforts funded under this BAA adhere to ethical and legal regulations currently in place for federally and DoD-funded research. Program developments will be discussed with a panel of expert external advisors with expertise in bioethical issues that may emerge as a consequence of advances in neurotechnology. Proposers to this BAA must address potential ethical, legal, and societal implications of their proposed technology.

They are asking researchers to come up with a nanoparticle transducer that has single-neuron resolution, which can be ingested or injected into someone (that is, introduced into the body non-surgically), bypass the blood-brain barrier, self-assemble in the brain, and facilitate two-way communication with neurons via an external encoder/decoder system.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963
Man who stares at charts
October 04, 2021, 03:55:20 PM
As a long time poker player, i can tell you that she's almost certainly making a lot of things up. If you don't believe me, i don't have the time to convince you, sry.

Meta: This is a quality of Poker players, that made me recognize I don't have the mental fortitude or stamina to participate in the game, with anything approaching a description of fun.

I suffer from depression/anxiety disorders (treated), and the discipline required to "read the table" is too much for my simple trog brain, to deal with that level of theatrics.

I get so lost in trying to read the table, that I lose track of the cards in my hand, sorta thing, and fail to see the forest through the trees.

The human brain is such a strange organ.

There are some basic functions involved when lying, acting and so on, because this activates reflexes from the childhood.
For example, covering the mouth. Adults tend to put a hand near their mouth, sratching their nose, rubbing an earlobe, fixing their hair...
I read some books about FBI interrogation tactics (i guess you can get this information on youtube for free, nowadays) and also much of the NLP stuff from Anthony Robbins.

I didn't read the table either. Only one or two opponents in the actual hand.
However, you need to watch some easy conversations going on, when the player is relaxed.
When you have to make a move, just start a little conversation, you'll notice if something is off in his behavior.

A test i am doing with my children sometimes:
1. I ask them two or three questions i know they answer straightforward and honest. (Is blue your faourite color?)
2. Then i ask them what i really wanted to know and watch their reaction, eye movement, body posture, speaking pauses...

And, yes, supporting the logic/creative brain hemisphere with looking in the other direction mostly in right-handers. left-handed people tend to look more in the other direction. There's also the vertical tilt, which shows you which kind of thought the person is following: Visual, audible and sensible thoughts, from up to down.

You ask that opening fool-proof question to find out in which direction the person is looking if it tries to support the logic brain hemisphere, also used for memorizing. Most of the time it will be their right (left hemisphere). "Can you remember how the national anthem's melody?" (right-middle) "Remember the opening scene from the movie 'shawn of the dead'?" (right-up), "Remember how bad you felt when your aunt died last year?" (left-down).

Try to play a little with this information, but take care, it's not fool proof. Sometimes the person will think about a projected future of the subject, so the direction will be different. Generally, you can only get a very good hint at somebody's lying when you can spot three or more "tells", at best all at the same time or following closely timed.

EDIT: Sorry, Spartacus, for my off-topicness. Great to have you here, btw.  Grin
October 04, 2021, 11:05:53 AM
Not to be offensive, but at this point I'd rather trust ICENI_Spartacus on everything medical although I'm sure he's no doctor and you're actually a real doctor. And do you know why? Because this anonymous man/woman/whatever is actually trying to connect the dots like... logically.
Lol. You trust them because they agree with your preconceived opinions. If someone else made a long post with lots of references saying that vaccines worked (you know, like the thousands of trials and studies which do exactly that), you would ignore them.

You're not doing the analysing, you're not doing the thinking.
Part of the issue with thinking that watching YouTube videos is somehow comparable to a medical degree and decades of first hand experience and ongoing education (apart from, you know, being an insane opinion), is that you can't even appreciate the disconnect between the two positions. Let's address the topic of reading and analyzing, since that is the one you brought up.

There is more to reading literature than just firing off lists of papers which you have hastily Googled which you think support your cause. You need to learn how to critically analyze research, weed out low quality case series or retrospective cohort reviews, pick out clear and hidden biases, assess the methodology, look for flaws in study designs and protocols, search for conflicts of interest, find any reporting errors, data errors, analysis errors, statistical errors, assess whether the data support the conclusions, the list goes on. Not only do anti-vaxxers not know how to do this, they don't even realize it is a process which should be done or even exists, which explains why they think a Bitchute video or some far right conspiracy blog is somehow "good evidence". It helps to explains why Spartacus is confused about why good quality trials show no evidence for the treatments they think should work based on poor quality trials. It explains why they link papers which are irrelevant to what they are talking about, mistakenly thinking they support their opinions, and why they links papers which make a very good case for vaccination. And it explains why anti-vaxxers are so impressed by a list of references that you have not read which do not support the points you think they support.

I have never claimed to be an absolute authority on anything, but I know how to read and analyze data and reach logical conclusions based on those data.

So when you have a broken leg or appendicitis you get a random "man/woman/whatever" to fix you up instead of a real doctor?
I know when we were paying for our house to be built, rather than go to a certified architect and then take the plans to a registered construction company with decades of experience, we instead hired some guy who had never designed or built anything in his life but had watched a lot of vlogs. It was far cheaper! The fact that I am now living in a pile of rubble is irrelevant.

Does the experimental gene therapy show any efficacy, at all, to mitigate these long term effects?
We know that if you have severe COVID then you are more likely to suffer from one or more long term sequelae. We also know that if you get vaccinated, then your risk of catching COVID is significantly reduced, and if you do still catch it, the severity of your disease is in general significantly reduced.

Anti-Spike antibodies cause autoimmunity.

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/Dr-nate-autoimmunity:2

https://europepmc.org/article/PPR/PPR357777

@ICENI_Spartacus, can you answer us this?

"1. What do you think of al-hijama method immediately after taking the vaccine or just keeping a ginant neodymium magnet on your arm and then cutting the skin to release the vaccine? There are videos of people doing that - are they successfully extracting the vaccine this way?"

Thank you... I'm sure there are others who wonder the same... Thank you for your work!

Making any kind of break in the skin is a good way for it to get infected. Personally, if people are against the vaccine, I would recommend simply not taking it, no matter the consequences (loss of employment, et cetera).

People who are against the vaccine need to stand our ground and call our leaders' bluff. The mass workforce loss will have a huge punitive effect against the companies following the mandates.

OK, I’m literaly asking for a friend.

@Spartacus

Why not the following 6 antioxidants? Ashwagandha, PQQ Pyrroloquinoline quinine, Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), α-Lipoic Acid, Ginseng, Resveratrol.

Not a bad idea.

what the cia do? rage in raping more white kids with fbi agents under the watchful eyes of the doj? (excluding the special rape clubs of the dod, as they are exclusive to the traitors in green)?

Pedogate is real, and it's far worse than people think.

This is a node graph of Jeffrey Epstein's connections:

https://graphcommons.com/graphs/0a79deca-46a2-48e9-9d90-326b20aa6e9e

These are the people Jeffrey Epstein did business with:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/cia-israel-mossad-jeffrey-epstein-orwellian-nightmare/261692/

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

And this is what was going on in Belgium during the Dutroux scandal:

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Belgium:_Dutroux_dossier_summary,_1235_pages,_2005

The Human Cattle Ranchers use pedophilia blackmail to haze prospective members, seal contracts, et cetera. Essentially, the highest levels of government, espionage, and finance are captured by a pervasive and highly pernicious form of organized criminal syndicate.

These people are engaged in a massive, global power grab partly because they fear the consequences of exposure to the general public, which would be dire for them indeed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
October 04, 2021, 09:45:10 AM

'confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.'

but then what? extermination of the remenant of the western world pre covid, to usher total domination of former western area by the pedo aristo with side rape benefits for the cia/fbi/dod few survivors / un"chipped" ?

I don't understand how you can maintain a front line, coherent, efficient with fighting will and skills, when the whole state only prey upon citizens to "confuse and demoralize them" all the fucking time.

or resaid the project can only work if globally applied... so what about the talibians or china? if china (and it has) says no to extermination of the chinese people, enslavement, rape, plunder, and destitution, it can produce one of the most powerful coherent armed force the world has and will certainly ever see from this age of warfare tech... so?

what the cia do? rage in raping more white kids with fbi agents under the watchful eyes of the doj? (excluding the special rape clubs of the dod, as they are exclusive to the traitors in green)?

IDK...

human cattle ranchers... HCR... cattle ranchers don't rape their cattles... and don't seek to hurt them as it impacts the yield / quality of the final product... so  the term isn't appropriate and miss a lot ... specially the pedos stuff / suffering energy harvesting (?) but at least generation...

maybe human suffering generators? HSG?

king of the weak hands.

that's what I call an insult worthy of hands Smiley

but it should remain for the wall Smiley.

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
October 04, 2021, 06:46:52 AM
Tell that to your fellow anti-vaxxers. They are the ones perpetuating this nonsense.

Many of them are believers of Antoine Béchamp who think that germ theory is actually wrong and viruses do not cause disease.

I personally consider the 'no-virus' thing to be pretty much the 'flat-earth' of the biological field.  That is, a ridiculous diversion heavily promoted, by coordinated operatives, almost exclusively for the purposes of creating 'confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.'

The Dr. Kaufman guy seemed like a sleaze from the first time I saw him.  When Kaufman went full Sybil Edmonds on Dr. Mikovitz, who I do have some confidence in, it pretty much sealed the deal for me.  Especially given the rhetorical methods he used in that encounter.  Sadly, people I do have some hope/respect for continue to get sucked into his web from time to time.

In the briefest of skims of the topic, I don't see much difference between the common-sense implementation of 'terrain theory', and the basic tenets of 'germ theory' before it was simplified down to uselessness for modern academic consumption.  General ecology is such a fundamental element of all this stuff, yet it is deprecated to the point where most 'medical professionals' have never even heard of this field of science so it seems.

Another complicating factor is that 'viruses' have been horribly abused for at least a hundred years.  The are even invented 'virtually' out of whole cloth when something is needed to cover up an act of malfeasance (such as creating a truly impressive bacterial pneumonia while puttering around with 'vaccines' at the Rockefeller labs in Fort Riley.)  This because they are out of the range of study without very expensive facilities so you can say anything about them and few if anybody will be the wiser.

This legacy of scientific fraud and subterfuge around 'viruses' certainly contributes to the uptake of the 'no-such-thing-as-a-virus' crap among even people who are on the more scientifically literate side.  I'll cut them some slack for that reason.  I'll certainly entertain the hypothesis that there is no such thing as viruses for Spanish flu, polio, HIV, SARS-*, etc.  Or more likely that they do exist but are a minor element of the impacts which are broadly attributed to them.  I'd also entertain the thought that even relatively proficient scientists might get fooled by 'exosomes' and what-not from time to time.  Especially in 'the heat of battle'.  It's fundamentally difficult to understand some of this stuff with as much precision as with more complex creatures.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
October 04, 2021, 06:10:59 AM
OK, I’m literaly asking for a friend.

@Spartacus

Why not the following 6 antioxidants? Ashwagandha, PQQ Pyrroloquinoline quinine, Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), α-Lipoic Acid, Ginseng, Resveratrol.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
October 04, 2021, 05:58:00 AM
There will be NO going back to the "old normal". The acolytes of the new global order are too well organised and too powerful for any "man" to undo their plans. TPTB will seal the deal once your FIAT money is removed from underneath your mattress, jam jar and pockets. When cash is gone kiss goodbye to any level of individual control you have over your lives and thank all the plebs on this forum and zombie fooks with their latest pay app or microchip who are heralding it into existence through the crypto "popular culture" and convenience over personal privacy choices .The plebs will literally beg for their enslavement while those who resist will be trampled over and insulted and slandered as terrorists,criminals etc as per protocol by media whores who are bought and paid for.Y'all are being played like a fookin banjo and when you are a digit within a strong city tagged like cattle on a meshed sensor smart farm you will have your digits frozen on yer block and chain when you refuse to comply with the ordinances of technocratic tyrants. And yeah once the block and chain is embedded into mainstream existence within each citadel you can wave goodbye to independent competing currencies which will likely be outlawed,forced into central bank regulatory compliance or simply regulated out of existence.

True story bro Wink

Who cares??

They can't take my crypto away. Sure they can remove FIAT but how about crypto? Crypto is above any government or special agency for that matter. How teh fuck you came to this conclusion that crypto is slavery? Crypto is freedom you nocoiner piece of shit.

When this is over, and it will be over, bitcoiners will be the new rulers of this world.

edit: sorry that was offensive a lil bit I lost myself.

A true belieber Grin When certain cryptos have no liquidity/monetary value they will be worthless (surely you don't think all the liquidity bitcorn is provided with comes from common plebs spending their lunch money) but yes certain coins will be "permitted" to exist under the regulatory "whip". Not exactly the "freedom" y'all had planned for though.

Anyway while I am at it I will add to this post because I am on a roll here and the mod loves to merge posts so lets get back to biznes Cool

Rumour has it ze coVid is bio-engineered .It has a goal oriented profile. It's purpose is to eventually evolve into a supremely Lethal version and is only the first of 2 parts from what I understand. The drunk people say it will double in virulence and intensity every year by design. The leaky vaccines will help the virus mutate I hear. Could be a conspiracy theory though Grin

After the next big "crisis" or major war (whichever is nescessary) they will line up in long queues one day after to be tagged like dogs. The acolytes will increase the burden of verifications,certifications,licencing etc on daily lives making it as inconvenient as possible to replace what is lost or stolen or hacked using every tool at their disposal until the common masses say "enough is enough" and like dogs barking at the stick that is hitting them without seeing the one that yields it and "demand" for an "easy" seamless solution to made that is secure and cannot be lost or stolen.

Your cars won't be taken but "phased out" and good luck to the impoverished filling your tanks up with gas when the prices are beyond you and your fake saviour the electric vehicle you buy is lowjacked by law. Breach your perimeter during a cursory lockdown or your allowed daily driving limit has been reached and you will be remotely stopped and punished.Those who do not "submit" to tyranny will be ostracised and become second class citizens by decree while The masses will be clapping like seals when the 7G is rolled out from the heavens and bowing their heads like members of a cult while laughing at those crazy luddites...... but y'all are in for a bigbang dissapointment when it comes crashing down in an instant. Security at last they will cry and suddenly it will all end.

~true story  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
October 04, 2021, 05:38:38 AM
Not to be offensive, but at this point I'd rather trust ICENI_Spartacus on everything medical although I'm sure he's no doctor and you're actually a real doctor. And do you know why? Because this anonymous man/woman/whatever is actually trying to connect the dots like... logically.
Lol. You trust them because they agree with your preconceived opinions. If someone else made a long post with lots of references saying that vaccines worked (you know, like the thousands of trials and studies which do exactly that), you would ignore them.

You're not doing the analysing, you're not doing the thinking.
Part of the issue with thinking that watching YouTube videos is somehow comparable to a medical degree and decades of first hand experience and ongoing education (apart from, you know, being an insane opinion), is that you can't even appreciate the disconnect between the two positions. Let's address the topic of reading and analyzing, since that is the one you brought up.

There is more to reading literature than just firing off lists of papers which you have hastily Googled which you think support your cause. You need to learn how to critically analyze research, weed out low quality case series or retrospective cohort reviews, pick out clear and hidden biases, assess the methodology, look for flaws in study designs and protocols, search for conflicts of interest, find any reporting errors, data errors, analysis errors, statistical errors, assess whether the data support the conclusions, the list goes on. Not only do anti-vaxxers not know how to do this, they don't even realize it is a process which should be done or even exists, which explains why they think a Bitchute video or some far right conspiracy blog is somehow "good evidence". It helps to explains why Spartacus is confused about why good quality trials show no evidence for the treatments they think should work based on poor quality trials. It explains why they link papers which are irrelevant to what they are talking about, mistakenly thinking they support their opinions, and why they links papers which make a very good case for vaccination. And it explains why anti-vaxxers are so impressed by a list of references that you have not read which do not support the points you think they support.

I have never claimed to be an absolute authority on anything, but I know how to read and analyze data and reach logical conclusions based on those data.

So when you have a broken leg or appendicitis you get a random "man/woman/whatever" to fix you up instead of a real doctor?
I know when we were paying for our house to be built, rather than go to a certified architect and then take the plans to a registered construction company with decades of experience, we instead hired some guy who had never designed or built anything in his life but had watched a lot of vlogs. It was far cheaper! The fact that I am now living in a pile of rubble is irrelevant.

Does the experimental gene therapy show any efficacy, at all, to mitigate these long term effects?
We know that if you have severe COVID then you are more likely to suffer from one or more long term sequelae. We also know that if you get vaccinated, then your risk of catching COVID is significantly reduced, and if you do still catch it, the severity of your disease is in general significantly reduced.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
October 04, 2021, 04:54:28 AM
~ you two stop dicking around ~

Honey. Why didn’t you say so? I can share.

So I was hoping that this thread would show up on search engines searching “Spartacus letter”, but it does not..

What's the point? Anyone who knows about "Spartacus letter" probably knows where to find it, and also the fact check article that you mention actually has a link to the letter. What you really want is SEO for "covid conspiracy" or "vaccine mind control" or whatever it is you're trying to do with this letter.

Gosh, STOP TELLING US WHAT TO DO FFS, you female trash of the human species.

Who cares??

As weird as it might sound, I do. Apparently, others too.

They can't take my crypto away.

Is it mineable at least, or is it a complete scam?

Sure they can remove FIAT but how about crypto?

Just as easy as FIAT, depending on what we’re talking about. Fuck “Crypto”.

How teh fuck you came to this conclusion that crypto is slavery? Crypto is freedom you nocoiner piece of shit.

“Crypto” - the way you attribute it - is slavery. Only BTC is freedom.

When this is over, and it will be over, bitcoiners will be the new rulers of this world.

Now you’re talking. Try not mess with the terminology - dear mindrust buddy - king of the weak hands.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
October 04, 2021, 04:09:57 AM
@ICENI_Spartacus, can you answer us this?

"1. What do you think of al-hijama method immediately after taking the vaccine or just keeping a ginant neodymium magnet on your arm and then cutting the skin to release the vaccine? There are videos of people doing that - are they successfully extracting the vaccine this way?"

Thank you... I'm sure there are others who wonder the same... Thank you for your work!

He seems like the kind of person who would say 'nothing'.  Without some research, and with so many unknowns, things could go either way, and that is IF one bases things on the premise that the same magnetic assisted transfection crowed about in the gene therapy circles is what is being used in some cases in some of these trials of the experimental gene therapy.

A careful person who bases their words on precepts of the scientific method will simply have not much, or nothing, to say at this juncture.  A person (or group) like ICENI_Spartacus who is unusually good at research and is very well organized might be able to point to some interesting papers on the topic.  If so, fantastic.

---

From _my_ more intuition-based modes of analysis, _I_ would keep the neodymium magnet at a safe distance.  Seems more likely to induce more efficient membrane transfection than anything if one is worried about gene-based infection.  That unless I intended to do some fairly massive debridement as part of the 'protocol'.

Now if the findings of other inoganic crystalines and such which some people claim to be finding in the vaccines are widely reproduced, and such adulterants seemed more threatening to me than the genetic transcriptions, I very well might opt to take a chance that a big-ass magnet would reduce their spreading throughout the body.

The long and the short of things, one side has had decades and a literally unlimited budget to work on this stuff.  The other side is just now thinking about things (after overcoming the rejection of 'evil' in the world as an impossibility), has near zero funding, and is at significant risk from totalitarian corp/gov state apparatus should some of them make any real progress.

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
October 04, 2021, 12:52:26 AM
There will be NO going back to the "old normal". The acolytes of the new global order are too well organised and too powerful for any "man" to undo their plans. TPTB will seal the deal once your FIAT money is removed from underneath your mattress, jam jar and pockets. When cash is gone kiss goodbye to any level of individual control you have over your lives and thank all the plebs on this forum and zombie fooks with their latest pay app or microchip who are heralding it into existence through the crypto "popular culture" and convenience over personal privacy choices .The plebs will literally beg for their enslavement while those who resist will be trampled over and insulted and slandered as terrorists,criminals etc as per protocol by media whores who are bought and paid for.Y'all are being played like a fookin banjo and when you are a digit within a strong city tagged like cattle on a meshed sensor smart farm you will have your digits frozen on yer block and chain when you refuse to comply with the ordinances of technocratic tyrants. And yeah once the block and chain is embedded into mainstream existence within each citadel you can wave goodbye to independent competing currencies which will likely be outlawed,forced into central bank regulatory compliance or simply regulated out of existence.

True story bro Wink

Who cares??

They can't take my crypto away. Sure they can remove FIAT but how about crypto? Crypto is above any government or special agency for that matter. How teh fuck you came to this conclusion that crypto is slavery? Crypto is freedom you nocoiner piece of shit.

edit: sorry that was offensive a lil bit I lost myself.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 03, 2021, 10:24:50 PM

That's what you get when you peruse random blogs instead of the original source, which has this disclaimer, among other warnings regarding the data:

A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

October 03, 2021, 09:40:12 PM
I can't speak for other centers, but in my center pretty much everyone is in a trial. Can't have a patient in two trials at once since your results would be meaningless. Far better to enroll people in to a big trial of a substance which had encouraging results in small trials than a substance which had negative results in small trials.

That makes sense.

Earlier treatment is obviously better, but there is still evidence for remdesivir once the patient is admitted to hospital, otherwise we wouldn't be using it.

The Kaplan–Meier estimates of mortality were 6.7% with remdesivir and 11.9% with placebo by day 15 and 11.4% with remdesivir and 15.2% with placebo by day 29.

What I heard was that Remdesivir caused kidney failures, at a rate 20 times greater than other antivirals:

https://ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cpt.2145

Like vaccination.

Thomas Renz claims 45,000 dead from the vaccines:

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/07/22/vaers-whistleblower-45000-dead-from-covid-19-vaccines-within-3-days-of-vaccination-sparks-lawsuit-against-federal-government/

Whistleblowers are claiming 200,000 dead from the vaccines:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0HlHQ120tnG8/

Humetrix used the Project Salus AI to go over COVID-19 data comparing the vaccinated and the unvaccinated and found the vaccines have a waning effectiveness:

https://dreddymd.com/2021/10/02/ai-powered-dod-data-analysis-program-project-salus-shows-ade-accelerating-fully-vaccinated/

https://www.humetrix.com/powerpoint-vaccine.html

AFLD suit over COVID-19 vaccine:

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/frontlinenews/aflds-suit-seeks-to-immediately-revoke-emergency-covid-vaccine-use-based-on-disturbing-new-mortality-data/

COVID-19 Israel versus Sweden disparities:

https://www.aier.org/article/sweden-despite-variants-no-lockdowns-no-daily-covid-deaths/

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762

Dr. Peter McCullough says you shouldn't vaccinate in the middle of a pandemic:

https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-massive-world-renowned-doctor-blows-lid-off-of-covid-vaccine.html

Someone on Twitter claiming that the Spike causes hemolytic anemia:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1444803679673110532

Are they right? Hmm, this is interesting; turns out, anti-spike antibodies can attack RBCs:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8200779/

Pretty much every government does tell people to do that, and it would save many lives from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, etc., not just COVID. Figure out a way to convince people to do it and collect your Nobel Prize.

Well, for one thing, they could stop promoting "fat positivity", publish true and accurate information about how the increase in BMI makes the virus noticeably more lethal, promote daily exercise (while avoiding crowded areas) and use the virus scare itself to try and convince people to lose weight.

I mean, that's what they'd do if they cared about public health, right?

Because smallpox had existed for centuries and many people were already immune due to either variolation or childhood vaccines. COVID came out of nowhere and there was no pre-existing immunity. An unjust comparison.

Spanish Flu came out of nowhere, too, caused terrible symptoms due to the lack of pre-existing immunity, and eventually subsided in a couple years.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/mass-vaccination-during-pandemic-a-historic-blunder-nobel-laureate-luc-montagnier/ar-AAKmnJr

The vaccines will promote mutational escape.

I'll skip over all your mind control nonsense to address this. You've just linked a study which says "This novel feature of SARS-CoV-2 infection may explain why patients can continue to produce viral RNA after recovery and suggests a new aspect of RNA virus replication." Once again, you are making a great argument for getting vaccinated and avoiding all these potential complications of COVID infections.

This could also apply to mRNA from the vaccine.

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep24755

Take your pick: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-95565-8

Such fun long term symptoms to choose from include fatigue, headaches, memory impairment, attention disorders, chest pain, breathlessness, hearing loss, joint pains, palpitations, depression, sleep apnea, psychiatric disorders, digestive problems, the list goes on.

This is one of the more troubling aspects of an endemic SARS strain; the notion of continuous, attritional damage to the tissues as a result of reinfection.

"Long COVID" is a misnomer. The virus is long gone, in most instances. In many ways, COVID-19's sequelae resemble the classic SARS sequelae, with the subject suffering from brain fog, shortness of breath, exercise intolerance, and chronic fatigue well after the infection itself has resolved. There were SARS survivors from 2003 who still had these sequelae a decade later. Seeing that at the outset of my research was what convinced me that I needed to dig even further.

I should also clarify; just because I mention things like APPA, I don't believe people with COVID-19 should be trying to self-medicate. There need to be well-designed trials with good sample sizes. People self-medicating with veterinary-grade Ivermectin was kind of disappointing. It gave the media ammunition to discredit it with, when there were perfectly reasonable mechanisms by which it could have been effective. The Uttar Pradesh government claimed that it kept cases down.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/uttar-pradesh-government-says-early-use-of-ivermectin-helped-to-keep-positivity-deaths-low/ar-BB1gDp5U

Then again, I have nothing against people stockpiling whatever they need for disaster; if society breaks down completely, people need to be prepared to take care of themselves.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7713548/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7833340/

https://ufhealth.org/news/2020/existing-antihistamine-drugs-show-effectiveness-against-covid-19-virus-cell-testing

I recommend stocking up on vitamin supplements, particularly A, B, C, D, E, Zinc, Selenium, NAC, but also OTC H1 and H2 blockers like generic diphenhydramine and Pepcid AC.

Always talk to a doctor first. If they dismiss your COVID-19 symptoms and send you home without a prescription for anything, then by all means, do what you have to do.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514
October 03, 2021, 09:36:31 PM
Does it probably help enough for the risk to outweigh the reward?
Maybe in the short term.. Probably in the short term.. Yes..
It does seem these experimental gene therapies probably do help protect from these symptoms, for about 4-6 months..

Then you have to have more experimental gene therapy for it to keep working.. “boosters”
2 to start and then another booster every 6 months FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..

Now..
Is the risk of one shot better than the risk of Covid?
2 shots?
Ok maybe..
3 shots?
4 shots?
10 shots?
21 shots in the next 10 years?

So what next?
What if you get boosters twice a year for the next 5 years, and then stop?
Are ya fucked?
Who knows..
They do not know..

And funny enough, they won't consider you "fully vaccinated" until you get the boosters either.

See Israel introducing green passes, as a stricter form of their vaccine passport, in which you are only considered to be fully vaxxed if you get the booster - https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-requires-covid-19-booster-shots-stricter-green-pass-2021-10-03/

So to the shock of absolutely no one, the long game is to continue to give boosters with short term data on the efficacy of boosters. The need for boosters or any side effects aren't well studied, and yet the expectation is to keep receiving these boosters so you can maintain your vaccine passport "vaccinated" status.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
October 03, 2021, 07:57:22 PM
As a long time poker player, i can tell you that she's almost certainly making a lot of things up. If you don't believe me, i don't have the time to convince you, sry.

Meta: This is a quality of Poker players, that made me recognize I don't have the mental fortitude or stamina to participate in the game, with anything approaching a description of fun.

I suffer from depression/anxiety disorders (treated), and the discipline required to "read the table" is too much for my simple trog brain, to deal with that level of theatrics.

I get so lost in trying to read the table, that I lose track of the cards in my hand, sorta thing, and fail to see the forest through the trees.

The human brain is such a strange organ.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
October 03, 2021, 07:14:44 PM

True story bro Wink
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
October 03, 2021, 06:26:30 PM
Such fun long term symptoms to choose from include fatigue, headaches, memory impairment, attention disorders, chest pain, breathlessness, hearing loss, joint pains, palpitations, depression, sleep apnea, psychiatric disorders, digestive problems, the list goes on.

In your professional opinion, does subjecting yourself to the experimental gene therapy, prevent you from contracting these long term symptoms?

IOW, do the risks of being injected with the experimental gene therapy, outweigh the risks being mitigated for the aforementioned long term symptoms? Does the experimental gene therapy show any efficacy, at all, to mitigate these long term effects?

Specifically, the risk of rogue mRNA-generated spike proteins shredding your vascular cells, as a result of being injected.

In my non-professional opinion, they don’t know..
Any of them that tell you they KNOW what the long term risks are, are completely full of shit.. Especially considering continuing “boosters”..

“ does subjecting yourself to the experimental gene therapy, prevent you from contracting these long term symptoms?”

No! Obviously “vaccinated individuals” still die from Covid..
It is most obviously not a foolproof prevention..

Does it probably help enough for the risk to outweigh the reward?
Maybe in the short term.. Probably in the short term.. Yes..
It does seem these experimental gene therapies probably do help protect from these symptoms, for about 4-6 months..

Then you have to have more experimental gene therapy for it to keep working.. “boosters”
2 to start and then another booster every 6 months FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..

Now..
Is the risk of one shot better than the risk of Covid?
2 shots?
Ok maybe..
3 shots?
4 shots?
10 shots?
21 shots in the next 10 years?

So what next?
What if you get boosters twice a year for the next 5 years, and then stop?
Are ya fucked?
Who knows..
They do not know..

What I do know for 100% fact is that these vaccine companies are huge and powerful, have a history of lobbying the governments very against the best interest of the people, oh and yeah, they want to make as much money as they possibly can..
That’s an irrefutable fact..
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
October 03, 2021, 06:12:59 PM

In your professional opinion, does subjecting yourself to the experimental gene therapy, prevent you from contracting these long term symptoms?

IOW, do the risks of being injected with the experimental gene therapy, outweigh the risks being mitigated for the aforementioned long term symptoms? Does the experimental gene therapy show any efficacy, at all, to mitigate these long term effects?

Specifically, the risk of rogue mRNA-generated spike proteins shredding your vascular cells, as a result of being injected.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
October 03, 2021, 06:03:54 PM
@o_e_l_e_o

Not to be offensive, but at this point I'd rather trust ICENI_Spartacus on everything medical although I'm sure he's no doctor and you're actually a real doctor.

Not to be offensive but your an idiot.

@o_e_l_e_o

This must be the stupidest thing I've read on the intertubes today. Well, at least in the last hour. I hope you're just trolling.

“The government is screwed up and out of control!!
Who can we trust to fix it??
I know!! I know!!
Politicians!! Riiight..

Same principle..

We should also trust socialists to fix Venezuela..
Pages:
Jump to: