Pages:
Author

Topic: Spartacus Letter - page 9. (Read 2266 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
October 01, 2021, 02:19:13 PM
why over rule the 15 experts?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58051802

Lol, self.moderated thread with experts, i piss myself.
Scientists and experts can be found in sig.

One liar down, lots to follow https://youtu.be/QZjeBxM2nOg?t=338

You have a point. Self-mod threads are for pussies. One does create self-modded threads only if he/she is afraid of what people might say. I try to never comment in these threads and I am not in favor of creating them.

Why even create a thread If you don't want certain people to post certain stuff? Just have a telegram group...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 01, 2021, 01:58:58 PM
Shit philipma, I had not noticed, until I saw Bob’s reply.
How the fuck is the WO-gang experts at medicine? Maybe for meme’s and dildo stuff related, but that’s about it.

Quote from: Tash
i piss myself.

nuff said.
Let mum change your diaper and then GTFO in the name of seriousness  Roll Eyes
Did we have a bad day at the pokies?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963
Man who stares at charts
October 01, 2021, 01:56:45 PM
How the fuck is the WO-gang experts at medicine? Maybe for meme’s and dildo stuff related, but that’s about it.

Quote from: Tash
i piss myself.

nuff said.
Let mum change your diaper and then GTFO in the name of seriousness  Roll Eyes
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
October 01, 2021, 01:43:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
October 01, 2021, 01:24:50 PM

It's being moderated by me, so retards like you don't go shitting up-and-down the thread up, so yeah. Working as intended.

Fuck off, and choke - balls deep - on my cock.

OK?
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 01, 2021, 12:10:05 PM

Scientists and experts can be found in sig.

One liar down, lots to follow https://youtu.be/QZjeBxM2nOg?t=338
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
October 01, 2021, 10:27:31 AM
Talk about cherry picked data...
If my data are cherry picked, then where are all the data showing that vaccines don't work?

Most people who claim that COVID-19 is "just a flu" do not understand the disease even remotely and have made no effort to study the underlying pathophysiology. Hyperinflammatory COVID-19 that puts people in the ICU is basically sepsis. It has been shown that sepsis can be treated with antioxidants, like intravenous Vitamin C (see the MATH+ protocol for COVID-19, as well as papers regarding the repurposed drugs - fluvoxamine, budesonide, famotidine, and so on - and their antioxidant activity).
The MATH+ protocol is written by a scan organization, provides no data to support their recommendations, and is headed by individuals with vested interests in the fake treatments they recommend. Looking at the treatments they and you are suggesting:

Vitamin C:
COVID-19 patients have blood that is chemically incapable of transporting oxygen due to a buildup of hypochlorous acid that is stripping iron out of their heme and competing for O2 binding sites. What this means is that they will suffer from "silent" hypoxia, where they appear to be breathing just fine, but are suddenly turning blue in the face as their red blood cells chemically refuse to carry O2.

This has been directly observed in COVID-19 patients.

Pumping O2 into the lungs does not make RBCs chemically incapable of carrying O2 somehow magically capable of carrying it. All it does is produce more ROS injury.
There's some truth in this, but not to degree you state. If there was enough hypochlorous acid to destroy hemoglobin to such a degree, why do we not see a severe hyperchloremic acidosis? Why do we not see buffer systems being completely overwhelmed? Why do we not see profound anemia due to hemoglobin destruction? Why does intubation and proning make the SpO2 go from 70% to 95%? Why does it make the PaO2 go from 60 mm Hg to 120 mm Hg?

Trying to claim that intubation and ventilation is actively killing people is just plain incorrect.

The majority of clinical trials of antivirals (any antivirals, not just Ivermectin) enroll people who have no virus left in their bodies.
OK, so show me the randomized control trials which show ivermectin is an effective prophylactic. There is currently no evidence for this either:
Many of the concerns raised about the vaccine have been corroborated (in far greater detail) by Stephanie Seneff:

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dpbhnvgov/content/Boards/BOH/Meetings/2021/SENEFF~1.PDF
An article written by a computer scientist and a practitioner of "energy medicine", published in a fake journal which is not listed in PubMed, has no publisher, has literally zero impact factor, which is ran by a young Earth creationist and a lawyer who sues vaccine companies on behalf of "victims". And even then, they still state "there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening". Roll Eyes

Come on. You seem smart enough to realize just how disingenuous and dishonest something like this is.

And the rest of your links go the same way as this one, and the same way as your original letter - off the deep end of conspiracy theories with absolutely no supporting evidence or facts.

My data given in the other thread shows the vaccine info about effectiveness was exaggerated and I do not know the final effectiveness but the the data I gave was based on Jan 1 2021 to April 30  based on the cdc

they claimed 10,000 breakthroughs in 100,000,00 fully vaccinated people durig the time period Jan 1 2021 to April 30

I completely explained how that is a mis use of statistical data and the proper way to show breakthrough  cases Would be to follow those same 100 million vaxxed people from April 30 to Aug 30 2021

not from Jan 1  to April 2021

The reason is the 100 mill  were about 1 million on Jan 1 sp you are using a false cout since the 100 million were not fully vaccinated on Jan 1 but on April 30.

Like it of not the numbers now seem to show lots of breakthrough cases not 10k out of 100m

So while I do not say spartacus is right or wrong  I do say the cdc lied and mis used number when giving the Jan 1 to Apr 30 report.

and recently the 15 infectious disease experts voted 15 to 0 to not give booster shots to those under 65 with no health issues yet were over ruled. Both suggest something is up.

my links to follow

the statistical manipulation to "show" the vax works

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58058288

this post shows the government is up to something or at least a huge weird choice made

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
October 01, 2021, 07:10:31 AM
-snip-
I've lost track of how many times I've asked you for links to evidence which you are yet to provide, which proves you are not actually interested in finding the truth but rather just trying to win an argument. This individual(s) has at least attempted to back up their statements, even if the evidence they present is inconclusive or incorrect.

If you try to discuss things intelligently, then you'll get intelligent discussion in return, even if what you are saying is factually incorrect. If you do nothing but throw out petty insults like you do (and have just don't again, while again ignoring all the evidence I've presented), then there is no point responding with intelligent discussion, since as you have proven you have no interest in actual facts or evidence.
legendary
October 01, 2021, 07:06:41 AM
Interesting how o_i_l_e_o now all of a sudden has all the respect for the guy and is, however lamely, trying to address actual points rather than just spewing the random insults which work well with the personna's core groupies.

It's almost like a higher pay-grade someone in the next cube who can actually do 'science' with a little bit more of a credible facade took over the reigns of the Oileo account for a while.  More support for the hypothesis that there is a 'there there' to a lot of the stuff in the Spartacus docs and the social media influencer troll-farm hive insects are assigned to these part of the terrain are a bit nervous about it.

That's your problem if you still read these crap. I don't think there are many people who made up their mind about the vaccine and still read the other side's arguments. To me they don't even exist.

You missed one essential sentence in our chieftain's second post.

They are panicking right now.

That's why they all gathered here and upping their game.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
October 01, 2021, 06:58:01 AM

Interesting how o_i_l_e_o now all of a sudden has all the respect for the guy and is, however lamely, trying to address actual points rather than just spewing the random insults which work well with the personna's core groupies.

It's almost like a higher pay-grade someone in the next cube who can actually do 'science' with a little bit more of a credible facade took over the reigns of the Oileo account for a while.  More support for the hypothesis that there is a 'there there' to a lot of the stuff in the Spartacus docs and the social media influencer troll-farm hive insects are assigned to these part of the terrain are a bit nervous about it.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
October 01, 2021, 06:22:36 AM
Talk about cherry picked data...
If my data are cherry picked, then where are all the data showing that vaccines don't work?

Most people who claim that COVID-19 is "just a flu" do not understand the disease even remotely and have made no effort to study the underlying pathophysiology. Hyperinflammatory COVID-19 that puts people in the ICU is basically sepsis. It has been shown that sepsis can be treated with antioxidants, like intravenous Vitamin C (see the MATH+ protocol for COVID-19, as well as papers regarding the repurposed drugs - fluvoxamine, budesonide, famotidine, and so on - and their antioxidant activity).
The MATH+ protocol is written by a scan organization, provides no data to support their recommendations, and is headed by individuals with vested interests in the fake treatments they recommend. Looking at the treatments they and you are suggesting:

Vitamin C:
COVID-19 patients have blood that is chemically incapable of transporting oxygen due to a buildup of hypochlorous acid that is stripping iron out of their heme and competing for O2 binding sites. What this means is that they will suffer from "silent" hypoxia, where they appear to be breathing just fine, but are suddenly turning blue in the face as their red blood cells chemically refuse to carry O2.

This has been directly observed in COVID-19 patients.

Pumping O2 into the lungs does not make RBCs chemically incapable of carrying O2 somehow magically capable of carrying it. All it does is produce more ROS injury.
There's some truth in this, but not to degree you state. If there was enough hypochlorous acid to destroy hemoglobin to such a degree, why do we not see a severe hyperchloremic acidosis? Why do we not see buffer systems being completely overwhelmed? Why do we not see profound anemia due to hemoglobin destruction? Why does intubation and proning make the SpO2 go from 70% to 95%? Why does it make the PaO2 go from 60 mm Hg to 120 mm Hg?

Trying to claim that intubation and ventilation is actively killing people is just plain incorrect.

The majority of clinical trials of antivirals (any antivirals, not just Ivermectin) enroll people who have no virus left in their bodies.
OK, so show me the randomized control trials which show ivermectin is an effective prophylactic. There is currently no evidence for this either:
Many of the concerns raised about the vaccine have been corroborated (in far greater detail) by Stephanie Seneff:

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dpbhnvgov/content/Boards/BOH/Meetings/2021/SENEFF~1.PDF
An article written by a computer scientist and a practitioner of "energy medicine", published in a fake journal which is not listed in PubMed, has no publisher, has literally zero impact factor, which is ran by a young Earth creationist and a lawyer who sues vaccine companies on behalf of "victims". And even then, they still state "there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening". Roll Eyes

Come on. You seem smart enough to realize just how disingenuous and dishonest something like this is.

And the rest of your links go the same way as this one, and the same way as your original letter - off the deep end of conspiracy theories with absolutely no supporting evidence or facts.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
October 01, 2021, 03:39:45 AM
Holy smokes, we’re we able to summon the REAL Spartacus here to bitcointalk?

Yes. As a matter of fact, I have the latest versions of the docs:

ICENI Mission Statement: https://mega.nz/file/LIdixBwY#3sv5b0saEvZ6vsHpQuRBMCc84-08uvIfFYdcxUtYx9U
Spartacus Letter V2: https://mega.nz/file/HZNmyRKB#xF15FrsAEZkwBPi4tdUP5toBBqeRHDJJAHzZt6Hg_Qg
Spartacus Letter URLs: https://mega.nz/file/HIdCxJoL#ru6yOS3Fap9rBdcdR-Twxwfm0tX8-44TN4ztoYpC5yc

If that really is you, or your team, well done on the material and you have my thanks.  Just in case it is true I through some 'merit points' you way although they are basically a sick joke on Thermos who was probably just trying to do somethings decent only to have the 'cycling club' guys deface it and have a laugh at his simpleness.

The main reason I find it credible that 'spartacus' might show up on a crypto-currency forum is that the doc weaves in monetary issues which are almost certainly a big factor in the scamdemic.  Probably it's more fair to say that the scamdemic is a side-show and side-effect of broader monetary issues.  Whoever wrote the document seemed keenly aware of this dynamic.

Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
October 01, 2021, 03:11:53 AM

You accused the man of copy-pasting without any proof.
When asked to provide some, you just swallowed, and now you dare to ask for something that is right before your very eyes?

There is no evidence whatsoever, circumstantial or not.

Swallow, learn to swallow.

You haven't shown any proof that this mind control stuff exists, or that it can be delivered with the vaccine, let alone that this was is actually happened.

I take my previous statement back. It is not far fetched, it seems very legit the more I read into it.

Someone hypothesized something and someone funded some research.

Doesn’t it work like that? Mrs. Fauci?
It seems to me, that ICENI doesn’t need any funding, rather it’s people on their own steam.

You could equally successfully argue that the vaccine contains a fusion reactor or a wormhole.

Off you go again trying to discredit. It stinks from high heaven, ya know.

And let's face it, without the mind control nonsense, all you've shown is that COVID-19 is quite dangerous, which... no shit, Sherlock.

Comment on something-anything on the rest of the essay. I dare you.
We both know that you won’t, (a) because it’s not in your masters interest, and (b) your narrative does not stand a chance.

Get vaccinated.

Have some sex honey, maybe that will ease your tension with your authoritarian complex. I’m available, but you have to be nice.

Such a waste, all these highly merited legendary accounts, shilling without any dignity what so ever.
o-e-l-e-o, I hope you got what you asked for, I’m fully expecting you to reconsider. No?

Insert VictoryLap.gif
legendary
October 01, 2021, 02:16:32 AM
https://twitter.com/EliseiNicole/status/1442878794520539140

#Australia Melbourne’s Health Minister Martin Foley:” Of the people who were in hospital yesterday, 78% were vaccinated and 17 % were partially vaccinated.”

So much for a working vaccine.

An official source from Australia confirms that the vaccine does not work.

Edit: The tweet under says he misspoke, but hey, when you are a minister of something, you shouldn't miss-do shit.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
October 01, 2021, 01:16:35 AM
We shall bathe in Romans blood.

Dude.

Your wrists are so weak, you could barely hold a sword, much less your Bitcoin.
legendary
October 01, 2021, 12:40:33 AM
Jupiter's cock! The legend is here.

You can always join the rebellion against these tyrants and tell them to go fuck themselves. It is not really that hard.
Dump your big house that eats away half of your monthly income, get a smaller car, eat less and you'll be able to survive through this mess even without a job.
If you want to comply because you don't want to move from your comfort zone, then get ready to be vaxxed forever and end up a genetically modified bio-mess.

I am Spartacus. I can answer any questions you may have.

Lead us the way boss.

We shall bathe in Romans blood.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
October 01, 2021, 12:29:53 AM
Snip

Stake yourself a Bitcoin address and/or PGP key as your identity and include it in your publications/profiles so you can prove who you are anonymously anywhere across the internet..
(Much stronger/more formal than Q trip codes ever were)
Some advice..
Activity: 22
Merit: 116
September 30, 2021, 09:26:24 PM
Holy smokes, we’re we able to summon the REAL Spartacus here to bitcointalk?

Yes. As a matter of fact, I have the latest versions of the docs:

ICENI Mission Statement: https://mega.nz/file/LIdixBwY#3sv5b0saEvZ6vsHpQuRBMCc84-08uvIfFYdcxUtYx9U
Spartacus Letter V2: https://mega.nz/file/HZNmyRKB#xF15FrsAEZkwBPi4tdUP5toBBqeRHDJJAHzZt6Hg_Qg
Spartacus Letter URLs: https://mega.nz/file/HIdCxJoL#ru6yOS3Fap9rBdcdR-Twxwfm0tX8-44TN4ztoYpC5yc

The Spartacus Letter was reorganized ever-so-slightly, released under Creative Commons, and now features inline citations.

I have been researching COVID-19 and the surrounding events nonstop since about January 25th, 2020. I followed the leaked vids from Wuhan. I've been in contact with other researchers continuously. I can't spell out the nature of my day job, exactly. Suffice it to say, I've passed my files along to numerous biologists and virologists and maintained constant correspondence with them. It all checked out. The analysis was on the money.

That's frankly disturbing, because it means they're treating the virus incorrectly, to the point where it will cause more deaths than otherwise. Early treatment with antioxidants and antivirals would likely have saved millions of lives. Instead, they send people home, wait for the sepsis to set in, and then tube them until they die. It's basically murder.

I'm going to be working on a node map and a very large Mega folder full of documents. I'll be sure to drop updates in the days and weeks to come.

Spartacus, this is a free speech board, you should absolutely be able to post/publish anything you want here and feel secure that it was not a waste of your time.. This IS a good place for you..

I saw your letter being removed left and right everywhere I searched and thought to repost it here in full as I knew this would be a safe sanctuary..
(Someone tried deleting one on technical grounds but was foiled)

This website is wealthy beyond reason and holds freedom of speech to the highest degree.. It will battle nations for our right to speak our minds I am sure..

If you have ANY deleted posts here, you let me know and I will go to battle here for this principle, or directly contact the administrator theymos..

Read the rules (that have nothing to do with censorship) and you will be free to record anything you want here..

Glad to hear it.

I also have a question..
What do we do now?
If all you say is true, then what is the path forward?

How many people could you name that have the wealth and influence to do this? Shutting down the whole planet, to implement something like this? The first groups that come to my mind are, basically, the deepest and darkest of spooks. The human cattle ranchers.

Anywhere that you see "IOT", as in Internet-of-Things, that's very likely to be mind control/smart dust infrastructure. Julian Assange was right.

This isn't just Targeted Individual schizo stuff. What we're talking about is the possibility of sensitizing neurons to external stimuli by introducing nanoparticles into the brain. The tech is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKy9HT4vktM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zp8nHYegqI

SARS-CoV-2 Spike makes the BBB more permeable, which would assist nanoparticles in crossing it.

Robert Langer, the cofounder of Moderna, was a colleague of Charles Lieber and co-wrote a paper with him.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/01/28/metro/harvard-scientists-arrest-stuns-colleague/

Excuse my cherry picking - but this grabbed my attention. For all the microchip talk or nanoparticle talk, none have described and mechanism at which how the vaccines cause any damage. So you believe through Dr. Lieber's work, there are nanoparticles that create perforations in the BBB, causing the nanoparticles to attach itself in the brain and allow for remote control?

And so, where in Dr. Liber's research specifically, what paper, do you have that provides evidence of this?

Did he sell all this info to china and no public records exists of how far advanced his research goes? This would not be the giant conspiracy that it may seem, because the Chinese are always ripping the top labs in the world so they don't have to produce the cash to fund R&D. In this case, there was collusion. Perhaps slightly more sinister, but China does this in all fields.

See the following:

http://cml.harvard.edu/research/brain-science

http://cml.harvard.edu/publications

http://cml.harvard.edu/assets/Nanowire-probes-could-drive-high-resolution-brain-machine-interfaces.pdf

Lieber claimed he was working on silicon nanowire batteries for the Chinese. His colleagues claim he has never worked on batteries before. It was a cover story.

It's not necessarily the nanoparticles that penetrate the BBB on their own. It's the Spike itself. It affects BBB permeability, absolutely without a doubt.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/10/201029141941.htm

Dig into DARPA's N3 program, and this is what you find:

https://www.darpa.mil/news-events/2019-05-20

Battelle's team is the one getting the $20 million dollar contract because theirs was the most successful, apparently. Let's see what that consists of.

https://magneticsmag.com/magnetism-plays-key-roles-in-darpa-research-to-develop-brain-machine-interface-without-surgery/

They came up with a nanoparticle that can be introduced into the brain and manipulated with a helmet that generates electromagnetic fields.

Okay. Who is Dr. Guarav Sharma?

https://www.battelle.org/site/battelle-medical-devices-updates/featured-experts/guarav-sharma

Since joining Battelle in 2011, Gaurav has served as the technical lead or lead investigator on a number of cutting-edge projects involving peripheral nerve stimulation, spinal cord stimulation and brain-computer interfaces. He was also the lead investigator for the Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB) engineering program, a Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)-funded project aimed at developing nanotechnology-based strategies for delivery of drugs to the brain.

Huh. The same DTRA that funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology's GOF research into coronaviruses through EcoHealth Alliance.

Let's see their BBB engineering program documents.

https://www.dvidshub.net/news/204956/early-successes-dtras-blood-brain-barrier-program-suggest-new-countermeasures

They are looking for ways to penetrate the blood-brain barrier on purpose. Based on the use of viruses in their testing, I would assume that their BBB-weakener would be protein-based. Like the Spike.

But that's not all.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/coronavirus-gives-dangerous-boost-darpas-darkest-agenda/

https://singularityhub.com/2019/06/05/darpas-new-project-is-investing-millions-in-brain-machine-interface-tech/

In contrast, minutely invasive technologies allow scientists to deliver nanotransducers without surgery: for example, an injection of a virus carrying light-sensitive sensors, or other chemical, biotech, or self-assembled nanobots that can reach individual neurons and control their activity independently without damaging sensitive tissue. The proposed use for these technologies isn’t yet well-specified, but as animal experiments have shown, controlling the activity of single neurons at multiple points is sufficient to program artificial memories of fear, desire, and experiences directly into the brain.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike is amyloidogenic. It aggregates amyloid. That's Alzheimer's/dementia.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7988450/

My hunch is that the shot is for both population reduction and mind control, all in one. The two goals complement one another. If you just start exterminating people with an injection that causes chronic illness, morbidity, and eventual death (we're talking a hugely delayed effect here, like 5 to 15 years before neurodegeneration sets in, if the clotting, inflammation, and cancers don't get people first), people will flip the hell out. They are going to be remotely pacified, like with Soma from Brave New World or wireheading from Ringworld, so they don't react to their own genocide. Those who survive will be kept docile in perpetuity, gradually modified and "upgraded" over time as new human augmentation tech becomes available.

This was never about the virus. These people are playing Dr. Mengele. With billions of innocent people.

They didn't think anyone would refuse it. Not on this scale. They are panicking right now.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 30, 2021, 08:19:58 PM
I am Spartacus.

Proof?

Even though I marked that particular section of the letter as speculative, and it is, it is certainly the case that all of these things, taken together, constitute more than enough circumstantial evidence to, at the very least, raise the alarm.

There is no evidence whatsoever, circumstantial or not. You haven't shown any proof that this mind control stuff exists, or that it can be delivered with the vaccine, let alone that this was is actually happened. Someone hypothesized something and someone funded some research. You could equally successfully argue that the vaccine contains a fusion reactor or a wormhole.

And let's face it, without the mind control nonsense, all you've shown is that COVID-19 is quite dangerous, which... no shit, Sherlock. Get vaccinated.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514
September 30, 2021, 07:57:06 PM
SARS-CoV-2 Spike makes the BBB more permeable, which would assist nanoparticles in crossing it.

Robert Langer, the cofounder of Moderna, was a colleague of Charles Lieber and co-wrote a paper with him.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/01/28/metro/harvard-scientists-arrest-stuns-colleague/

Excuse my cherry picking - but this grabbed my attention. For all the microchip talk or nanoparticle talk, none have described and mechanism at which how the vaccines cause any damage. So you believe through Dr. Lieber's work, there are nanoparticles that create perforations in the BBB, causing the nanoparticles to attach itself in the brain and allow for remote control?

And so, where in Dr. Liber's research specifically, what paper, do you have that provides evidence of this?

Did he sell all this info to china and no public records exists of how far advanced his research goes? This would not be the giant conspiracy that it may seem, because the Chinese are always ripping the top labs in the world so they don't have to produce the cash to fund R&D. In this case, there was collusion. Perhaps slightly more sinister, but China does this in all fields.
Pages:
Jump to: