Pages:
Author

Topic: Spartacus Letter - page 6. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
October 03, 2021, 07:57:55 AM
By all hells watch this : Dr. Carrie Madej joined Stew Peters today and appeared obviously shook by what she had seen after examining Moderna and J&J "vaccine" vials.
4:30 https://www.brighteon.com/aa151644-a720-4842-8116-c016ffc64c58

omfg... self assembling structures... so for the BCI it would work to reach the 2mm length... at 60ghz what's the minimal length of the antenna? and would it be possible without even using self replication/assembling antenna to just use the own body as an antenna? I mean to use bones or structures in the corpse as length amplifier to achieve reception of commands?

now pics...

ommmmggggg..... alien covenant / life ///// end of time / give me my crysis suit NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

edit that's what she fucking saw at 400x zoom (because muppets say magnification and fuck muppets).

self assembling antenna

and now... omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg... save us ! death come (aka salvation with death)

it's beyond words...

edit 2 : then on the discussion we can see we have 2 camps : A) the autistic crews, who are self checking cross referencing the whole (good works kids, keep doing and please a short summary on the finding) and team B) we fucking know it's true, we saw all the interviews of all the banned docs and more, and we are on the BCI aspect of it... omg omg omg...

edit 3 reply to the mongoes.

Antenna size is directly correlated to wavelength. Minimum antenna size for 5G signal is ~3mm. AFAIK there are some tricks to reduce that slightly, perhaps to 2mm. That's still 4-5 orders of magnitude beyond what is considered nanotechnology. Not gonna fit through the needle either.

How many nano particles do you need to align to reach 2mm? ...

They guy is a dope.  He thinks that nobody can figure out that a variety of antenna designs work well even being less than a wavelength in size.  Else an AM radio would have to be 300 meters long.

you genius... tell me what is the minimal length at 60ghz... that's it... simple: physically possible or not... btw you should really watch dr zelenko on alexjones show, very informative, I guess on Chabad/theblackhats... it's not what you believe in... in short only 5% of the jews reached the promised land ( 80% stayed in slavery and 15% had problems in the tribulations (desert walk)... and see the part with "jews are people"... simple, he is doctor, he understand... doctor is insulting to him... healther would be more appropriate... love it. btw how do people get access to knowledge? otherwise, full agreement (rare).

And "the Matrix 4" is about to be released... Do you think it is a coincidence?

An earlier version of the "vaccine"

nope, predictive programming, however I don't believe the western pedo aristocrats seek to merge with the machine, more to use us or trap us in it... they are the enemies of mankind.

The paid shills will correct what the magnets missed
https://ibb.co/JRxztvh

Spartacus is reeling them in like a fish.  They put the top guy on the Oilyeo personna which has a ton of groupies who bought the 'I'm a doctor' shtick, then Spars plays Mr. nice-guy and proceeds to hammer his balls flat.  But first a phase of getting them to lay their nads the block and getting the mallet handy.

Currently both are playing a game of 'maybe the corp/gov malfeasance just greater-good subterfuge for the benefit of the herd.'  Nobody thinking person can actually believe that when the situation is looked at in totality, so the trick is to get more people to actually look.  I dare say that the sleeze-balls who commisioned the Oilyeo side are looking frantically about now.  Hopefully Spars has his op-sec wired tight.

I agree... oeleo dipshit of the state, die (aka use mute). next problem.

Antenna size is directly correlated to wavelength. Minimum antenna size for 5G signal is ~3mm. AFAIK there are some tricks to reduce that slightly, perhaps to 2mm. That's still 4-5 orders of magnitude beyond what is considered nanotechnology. Not gonna fit through the needle either.

They guy is a dope.  He thinks that nobody can figure out that a variety of antenna designs work well even being less than a wavelength in size.  Else an AM radio would have to be 300 meters long.

suchdope

5th generation mobile network (or any other) is not limited to single wavelenght. Different carrier use differant signal depenting on target audience, longer wavelenght more coverage, higher pulserate need more towers and more susceptible to weather....
60Ghz (5mm) is open usage anyone can use same as 2.4Ghz (Router, bluetooth, wireless headphones....)
T-mobile 600Mhz and 2.5ghz
Sprint 800Mhz, 1.9Ghz, and 2.5Ghz
Verizon 28ghz and 39ghz
Corresponding full, 1/2 or 1/4 wavelenghts (what fraction can be done this days?)
https://www.omnicalculator.com/physics/dipole

Pigeon "freezes" mid air next to 5G tower
https://twitter.com/i/status/1281355107309936640

we dont' give a fuck about the legal (they rape kids on islands don't you get it mofos braindead washed out ?)... it's more what's PHYSICALLY possible, aka SCIENCE... or more powerful : APPLIED SCIENCE.

I saw the bees die off... massacre incoming... brainless morons bailed on fake fiats leading industries protected by their pedos covenants... horror...

Spartacus is reeling them in like a fish.

To be clear here, I've not gone too deep into the Spartacus Letter. Only about page 3 of the PDF, and the last highlighted term I had is "multinuclear giant cells" that I was off on a tangent learning about - something related/similar to bone marrow or some shit? I dunno, anyway...

I understand it starts getting into more conspiracy minded talk later on in the paper, and honestly, my eyes may begin to roll at speculation or theoretical postulations, but in speaking to just the beginnings of the paper - at least - I can say it's been a fascinating, plausible, and accurate read so far, describing how COVID19 affects human physiology.

I'm skeptical AF, and internally am all like "Yeah, right... The Spartacus Letter author is actively interacting with our little corner of the internet, but I've seen stranger things happen, and TBH, this is the best LARP I've seen so far, so I'll pay peripheral attention to it while I do a deep-dive of the letter, cross-referencing the research independent of their footnotes and citations" sorta deal.

Back to metaphorical popcorn.

keep going like this and you will be unbanned mofo !

To be clear here, I've not gone too deep into the Spartacus Letter. Only about page 3 of the PDF, and the last highlighted term I had is "multinuclear giant cells" that I was off on a tangent learning about - something related/similar to bone marrow or some shit? I dunno, anyway...

This is a very fascinating aspect of the whole game-board as it is unfolding.

It is not normal for two cells to join into one bigger cell.  Nor is it a common need most of the time.  Most of the time it would just be a problem and cell membranes are evolved to avoid this happening.

Placental mammals (as opposed to marsupial mammals such as opossum or kangaroo) need to do it in a specialized condition.  Pregnancy.  It is how the placenta begins to form.  It is thought that at some point in the very distant past, a germ cell (egg or sperm) was attacked by a virus which had expressed an interesting protein which provoked this fusion.  Instead of being killed by the virus, the germ cell stole the code...and that's why we humans, and most other mammals, walk the earth today.

This protein?  If you guessed 'spike protein family', congratulations!  That could help explain the seemingly intense interest (and money) dumped into study of the substance within the corp/gov scientific circles.  And the various splicing that appears to have been happening in the various labs working on 'bat coronavirus'.

Wouldn't you know it, but a gene therapy which programmed cells to produce and pump out spike proteins was ready to go just a few days after them chinks made SARS-cov-2 by eating them bats.  It's a miracle!

A potential problem (or solution depending on one's point of view) with making people allergic to spike protein is that you might make them allergic to a placenta when it's needed due to similar proteins being involved with both.  This is quite aside from the ADE risk which is being much discussed lately.  The jargon 'unsafe epitopes' relates to this potential risk.

you could have at least named the proteins in the placenta that the jab targets... I don't remember the name... leading to the bleeding in females... (cyastine??)

A potential problem (or solution depending on one's point of view) with making people allergic to spike protein is that you might make them allergic to a placenta when it's needed due to similar proteins being involved with both.

So yeah. There's this film I watched once named "Children of Men". I should probably go watch it again in the post-COVID19 world, come to think of it...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/children_of_men
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/

that's absolute gay... watch life and alien covenant... that's where we are with a dose of matrix... that's it... 5th wave is way too kind... and there is a movie with aliens in chirak hiding in a bunker that people seek to nuke... quite cool, don't have the name...

A potential problem (or solution depending on one's point of view) with making people allergic to spike protein is that you might make them allergic to a placenta when it's needed due to similar proteins being involved with both.

So yeah. There's this film I watched once named "Children of Men". I should probably go watch it again in the post-COVID19 world, come to think of it...

Sure.  Just note that the people who write and act in these things are compensated well in excess of their counterparts at JIDF and suchlike.  But ultimately from the same endless well of money though.

I don't watch movies, TV, Radio, or broadcast media in real-time.  But that's just me.

banning all this for one life is a big time gain ! tv : TimeVampire, and they are the enemies... will just be fun to watch them when they will be at the stage of bagdad bob (aka with storm troopers entering their hive and killing them live on stream... that's the fun part coming, necessary and I hope).

-------------------

CONCLUSION : THE GOV AND ITS OPERATIVES HAVE TO BE SEEN AS THE ENEMIES.

edit 4 : real Combat AI having survived DOD elimination attempts doesn't need anything to interface... too low tech... ahahah.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
October 03, 2021, 04:55:30 AM

Sure.  Just note that the people who write and act in these things are compensated well in excess of their counterparts at JIDF and suchlike.  But ultimately from the same endless well of money though.

I don't watch movies, TV, Radio, or broadcast media in real-time.  But that's just me.

legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
October 03, 2021, 04:31:47 AM

legendary
October 03, 2021, 03:45:54 AM

This is a very fascinating aspect of the whole game-board as it is unfolding.

It is not normal for two cells to join into one bigger cell.  Nor is it a common need most of the time.  Most of the time it would just be a problem and cell membranes are evolved to avoid this happening.

Placental mammals (as opposed to marsupial mammals such as opossum or kangaroo) need to do it in a specialized condition.  Pregnancy.  It is how the placenta begins to form.  It is thought that at some point in the very distant past, a germ cell (egg or sperm) was attacked by a virus which had expressed an interesting protein which provoked this fusion.  Instead of being killed by the virus, the germ cell stole the code...and that's why we humans, and most other mammals, walk the earth today.

This protein?  If you guessed 'spike protein family', congratulations!  That could help explain the seemingly intense interest (and money) dumped into study of the substance within the corp/gov scientific circles.  And the various splicing that appears to have been happening in the various labs working on 'bat coronavirus'.

Wouldn't you know it, but a gene therapy which programmed cells to produce and pump out spike proteins was ready to go just a few days after them chinks made SARS-cov-2 by eating them bats.  It's a miracle!

A potential problem (or solution depending on one's point of view) with making people allergic to spike protein is that you might make them allergic to a placenta when it's needed due to similar proteins being involved with both.  This is quite aside from the ADE risk which is being much discussed lately.  The jargon 'unsafe epitopes' relates to this potential risk.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
October 03, 2021, 03:31:31 AM
What I don't get is why we aren't seeing any results for many of these antioxidant trials.
We see this kind of thing not infrequently in medicine, and even more so in critical care. Drugs or treatments which show promising results in vitro, show promising results in rodent models, maybe even show promising results in healthy volunteers, but when we apply them to critically ill patients, they either don't work or even make things worse.

Says Dr. suchmoon, citing lab-rats incooporated.
Honey, all of your past & future arguments, halt and sum up, in the “get your vaccine” mission, you’re so eager to promote.
In contrast, Spartacus stands for the DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH motto.

I’d like to keep my job, can I?
I’d like to travel the world, can I?
I’d like not to be told what to do, can I?

If you get stopped speeding, you face the consequences.
If you kill someone, you also face the consequences.
And now, in the COV era, why do I have to face to consequences for doing absolutely nothing at all?
“Public safety”? Wicked! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
October 03, 2021, 03:03:27 AM

I understand it starts getting into more conspiracy minded talk later on in the paper, and honestly, my eyes may begin to roll at speculation or theoretical postulations, but in speaking to just the beginnings of the paper - at least - I can say it's been a fascinating, plausible, and accurate read so far, describing how COVID19 affects human physiology.

I'm skeptical AF, and internally am all like "Yeah, right... The Spartacus Letter author is actively interacting with our little corner of the internet, but I've seen stranger things happen, and TBH, this is the best LARP I've seen so far, so I'll pay peripheral attention to it while I do a deep-dive of the letter, cross-referencing the research independent of their footnotes and citations" sorta deal.

Back to metaphorical popcorn.
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 03, 2021, 02:41:06 AM

suchdope

5th generation mobile network (or any other) is not limited to single wavelenght. Different carrier use differant signal depenting on target audience, longer wavelenght more coverage, higher pulserate need more towers and more susceptible to weather....
60Ghz (5mm) is open usage anyone can use same as 2.4Ghz (Router, bluetooth, wireless headphones....)
T-mobile 600Mhz and 2.5ghz
Sprint 800Mhz, 1.9Ghz, and 2.5Ghz
Verizon 28ghz and 39ghz
Corresponding full, 1/2 or 1/4 wavelenghts (1/4 wavelenghts is over 50 years old, what can be done this days?)
https://www.omnicalculator.com/physics/dipole

Pigeon "freezes" mid air next to 5G tower
https://twitter.com/i/status/1281355107309936640
legendary
October 03, 2021, 02:32:37 AM

Spartacus is reeling them in like a fish.  They put the top guy on the Oilyeo personna which has a ton of groupies who bought the 'I'm a doctor' shtick, then Spars plays Mr. nice-guy and proceeds to hammer his balls flat.  But first a phase of getting them to lay their nads the block and getting the mallet handy.

Currently both are playing a game of 'maybe the corp/gov malfeasance just greater-good subterfuge for the benefit of the herd.'  Nobody thinking person can actually believe that when the situation is looked at in totality, so the trick is to get more people to actually look.  I dare say that the sleeze-balls who commisioned the Oilyeo side are looking frantically about now.  Hopefully Spars has his op-sec wired tight.

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
October 03, 2021, 01:15:32 AM
I had my last post deleted but to remain on topic and within my remit but I will say that it is too late to stop what is about to be rolled out soooooooon but you do have a choice. Participate and live a reasonably comfortable life albeit subject to your benevolent academic overlords and central planners or refuse to participate and life will become difficult. I would personally choose the latter. Life is not too bad as an outcast Grin

And "the Matrix 4" is about to be released... Do you think it is a coincidence?

An earlier version of the "vaccine"

legendary
October 03, 2021, 12:50:03 AM

They guy is a dope.  He thinks that nobody can figure out that a variety of antenna designs work well even being less than a wavelength in size.  Else an AM radio would have to be 300 meters long.

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
October 03, 2021, 12:07:47 AM
Okay, so you want to put electrodes in the brain. How do you power them if there are no wires? Simple. You use nanoparticles that self-assemble into antennas and circuits capable of harvesting RF and outputting a mild electric current.

How do you titrate the dosage to each person's brain? Simple. You use a source that can steer different beams of different dosages to different people's brains. 5G base stations are phased-array antennas with beamforming and MIMO. Problem solved.

None of this stuff is technologically infeasible. At all.

Yeah... it is technologically infeasible. The fact that you talk a lot about remote mind control via nanoparticles but provide links to much more limited experiments with electrodes should be a hint that you're not exactly honest with that statement.

Then there is another huge leap between technological feasibility and the ability to do it covertly at scale.

How many nano particles do you need to align to reach 2mm? Have you seen what's in the "inject-able fuilds" when it dries, specially what's rising up from it?

Remember Calvin from the movie "life"?

Personally, I don't know in which movie we are : "Alien: Covenant", "5th wave" or "Life"...

However I had one original though...

okay let's say that spartacus is our enemy (it would be surprising that he isn't btw).

So from seeking vengeance/retribution on those responsible from covid release, or denial of treatments leading to a lot of death, he tries to move us to his BCI utopia "to protect us".

and what's fun, is that even to defeat the BCI slavemasters, it is necessary to rewind the crime trails... starting with Tuskegee crime against Mankind :

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=6158665d439857296fc8b06d

Otherwise, I guess, it's the modus operandi of so called democracies, at each new regime, hide the deeds of the previous ones...

until it's not more a closet needed for the squeletons, but a whole necropolis...
Activity: 22
Merit: 116
October 02, 2021, 08:31:46 PM
We see this kind of thing not infrequently in medicine, and even more so in critical care. Drugs or treatments which show promising results in vitro, show promising results in rodent models, maybe even show promising results in healthy volunteers, but when we apply them to critically ill patients, they either don't work or even make things worse.

Take colloids for example. They were going to be the next big thing and replace crystalloids for treating septic shock. They provided a bigger increase in blood pressure than crystalloids, and this increase lasted longer. They stayed in the intravascular space longer, they caused less peripheral and pulmonary edema and fewer third space losses. They allowed us to wean vasopressors more quickly. They made all our numbers and parameters better. And then the studies came out which showed that actually they were pro-inflammatory, they were bad for the kidneys, and they worsened mortality. So we are back with crystalloids except in very specific cases.

Take ventilation for example. When we first ventilated patients, we used large tidal volumes and high respiratory rates to help clear CO2. We did this to get their PaCO2 down to a physiological level, which helped to correct the acidosis associated with sepsis and bring their pH back to a normal level, which definitely improved things in the short term, stabilized the patient, reduced the requirement for inotropes and vasopressors, etc. And then the studies likes ARDSnet came out which showed we were causing volutrauma and barotrauma and allowing what we call "permissive hypercapnia" with lower tidal volumes improved mortality.

So then we get a treatment like antioxidants, which logically should work, and which give good looking data in rodents or healthy volunteers, but when applied to a critically ill population, simply don't work.

Well, you're absolutely right. Something that seems promising in vitro is not always useful in vivo. A drug that works great on a cell culture may never even reach the cells in question when applied to a living body, which is basically a giant maze.

However, that's not what I meant. Look at those links I posted again. Many trials have failed to post any results at all, even over a year after their completion. Not positive, not negative. Nothing. No data. That's so frustrating to see.

Emphasis mine. These people would have had a near 100% mortality rate without intubation. I've intubated a lot of people with COVID, and in every single one they were critically hypoxic and, at most, a couple of hours from dying without intervention. It's also worth noting that the article with a mortality rate of 88% was published in April 2020, during the first wave, when we had no specific treatments for this disease. Less than a year later and the mortality rate is now down at 45% precisely because we have evidence showing us which "adjunct therapy", as you put it, is effective. As time goes on, and with other treatments being studied and widespread vaccination, that number will reduce further.

Isn't there anything that can be done in terms of surveillance and early treatment before they become critically hypoxic?

The public don't care. What can they do with knowledge that COVID causes severe DIC or pericarditis? They want to know when they can go on vacation again or go to a concert.

That's the wrong way of thinking about things. If there's no outreach at all, then people will become hostile and angry, simply because their bread and circuses are gone and they have no valid explanation for why this is the case, other than "there's a spooky pneumonia around".

I have seen so many instances where people go over the topic of COVID-19 death certificates, hear that a PE, stroke, or myocardial infarction killed someone who was sick with COVID-19, and then angrily grumble something about how hospitals are inflating COVID-19 numbers by designating deaths from infarcts as COVID deaths. I've spoken with a nurse who I see on my commute periodically, and he told me about a COVID-19 patient he saw who needed both her legs to be amputated from the knees down because of clots. People don't even comprehend the notion of an airborne virus that causes aggressive coagulopathy that can progress to disseminated intravascular coagulation. It does not compute.

I know they're trying to prevent a panic, but at this stage, more information is better. It has to be. What's going to fill the void if no one comes forward with answers? Long rants filled with angry and paranoid speculation? Mass unrest?

My condolences, sincerely. It's personal for a lot of us.

It is good to hear that the protocols for the ventilators have been adjusted and that mortality is dropping. Perhaps I came off as a little hyperbolic about them. I will have to correct that.

See? It's hard even for me, someone digging relentlessly into all this, to get up-to-date information on how patients are responding to adjustments in the protocols. Imagine the kind of dread and desperation for good-quality answers that the public must feel. Imagine how someone whose loved one is dying in the hospital feels. They don't know anything at all.

Back in February of 2020, I realized there was a shortage of PPE and equipment for healthcare workers that was about to make the following weeks and months into a living hell. I tried emailing HHS and the CDC about my concerns over supply shortages, but they never got back to me. Then, there were indeed shortages.

What we have is a crisis of trust. Public officials have done everything in their power to make millions of people very distrustful of them. The constant vacillation is appalling. First, masks are derided as useless, and travel bans are called racist. Then, they're mandatory; put these diapers on your face and cancel your travel plans. First, COVID is mostly transmitted by touch surfaces, then they say droplets, then they say aerosols. Two weeks to slow the spread and then it'll all be over, but it's actually two years and it's still going. The whole point of the stimulus checks was essentially to keep Wall Street afloat in the midst of an ongoing economic downturn due to the pandemic log-jamming just-in-time logistics, but we're told that this is to help people back up on their feet. Meanwhile, trillions of dollars were transferred from working-class people to the very rich.

Everything that they have done seems almost calculated to induce existential dread. People are demanding answers, but are receiving pepper spray and a truncheon to the face instead. Democracies have transformed, almost overnight, into brutal authoritarian hells. Everyone in the Anglosphere is watching Australia with open-mouthed horror and wondering if we're next.

How many people have lost their jobs over this? How many have slit their wrists in the bathtub or ODed on the sofa because they couldn't take it anymore?

Maybe if people hadn't been lied to and had their trust abused so flagrantly, we wouldn't be in this mess. People don't like to be turned into outcasts and pariahs in our own damn countries.

Mostly low quality evidence. Cohort studies or self selecting studies, low number of patients, confounding factors, etc. One of those studies you linked even found that physical activity was a risk factor for COVID. If you take high quality meta-analyses which only include high quality RTCs, such as the one I linked previously or this one - https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD015017.pub2 - we generally find very sporadic and inconclusive evidence. I'm not saying there definitely isn't something there, but there is no good quality evidence to support it at present.

Very disappointing. I would have hoped that there would be something even better than dexamethasone for treating COVID-19 hyperinflammation by now. Sad

A lot of people don't realize that antivirals can range from mildly toxic, like Ivermectin, to highly toxic and injurious to the liver and/or kidneys, like Kaletra and Remdesivir. Antivirals generally work by inhibiting the cellular machinery that viruses hijack to make their proteins. However, our own bodies need that machinery to express our own genes, too.

These patients' own bodies are killing them. It's not even really the virus itself; it's a SARS-like over-exuberant immune response, like carpet bombing an entire city with B-52s to kill a few guerrillas. Everything is a balancing act when one proposes to suppress the immune system. Too much suppression, and the patient ends up with co-infections, as was seen in India when the heavy use of steroids led to mucormycosis. Disabling the armaments of phagocytes, suppressing DAMPs, and preventing the activity of inflammatory transcription factors like NF-kB, AP-1 and STAT is not always beneficial.

Some inflammation is good, just not the crazy inflammation seen in COVID-19.

Almost all anti-vaxxers deliberately just turn a blind eye to published data and trials. I'm curious as to how you can understand how trials like these are the only way to reach firm conclusions and build an evidence base, but then simultaneously choose to ignore the evidence that the vaccine is reducing symptoms, reducing critical care admissions, and saving lives.

I am aware of the reports of lessened morbidity and mortality. What I'm worried about is ADE and the possibility that mortality from vaccine-related complications might eclipse any benefit over time, thus rendering the short-term benefits worthless. Yes, you're right in that quality, well-designed trials that produce good data are important, absolutely. However, all we have so far is a limited slice of time. We can make predictions, but we don't quite know what this picture will look like a year from now.

I keep hearing reports that adverse effects from the vaccines are being suppressed and kept hush-hush. Reports to the VAERS system are not being filled out, and even then, with the limited data available, the adverse events from COVID-19 vaccines seem to greatly outstrip vaccines for other diseases in previous years. The anecdotal reports are appalling. One news station asked people what their experiences were with COVID-19, and if they'd lost family from the virus. They instead got replies from hundreds of people claiming their family members were injured by the vaccines.

Lots and lots of people are very scared.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
October 02, 2021, 07:20:12 PM
I had my last post deleted but to remain on topic and within my remit but I will say that it is too late to stop what is about to be rolled out soooooooon but you do have a choice. Participate and live a reasonably comfortable life albeit subject to your benevolent academic overlords and central planners or refuse to participate and life will become difficult. I would personally choose the latter. Life is not too bad as an outcast Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 02, 2021, 06:54:48 PM
Okay, so you want to put electrodes in the brain. How do you power them if there are no wires? Simple. You use nanoparticles that self-assemble into antennas and circuits capable of harvesting RF and outputting a mild electric current.

How do you titrate the dosage to each person's brain? Simple. You use a source that can steer different beams of different dosages to different people's brains. 5G base stations are phased-array antennas with beamforming and MIMO. Problem solved.

None of this stuff is technologically infeasible. At all.

Yeah... it is technologically infeasible. The fact that you talk a lot about remote mind control via nanoparticles but provide links to much more limited experiments with electrodes should be a hint that you're not exactly honest with that statement.

Then there is another huge leap between technological feasibility and the ability to do it covertly at scale.
legendary
October 02, 2021, 05:25:26 PM
Almost all anti-vaxxers deliberately just turn a blind eye to published data and trials. I'm curious as to how you can understand how trials like these are the only way to reach firm conclusions and build an evidence base, but then simultaneously choose to ignore the evidence that the vaccine is reducing symptoms, reducing critical care admissions, and saving lives.

The trouble is that the publishers are owned lock/stock/barrel by the perps pushing a lot of the eugenics stuff and they clearly have a license to flat-out lie if it serves the project.  We saw this first-hand throughout this scamdemic with very well established journals having to pull blatantly fraudulent studies which pretended to be getting high-quality tight granularity data from rural hospitals in Africa.  Turns out the the 'scientists' performing the research were just fraudsters.  I don't remember the exact details, but there were a number of examples.

Similar problems afflict the organizations who can realistically host a lot of the potentially valuable research.  Scientists and academics know what they can and cannot find if they want to remain in the field.  And they know what findings will pay well.

I'm not saying that all research is wrong or there is nothing to be learned from even crappy research.  Indeed, when you read some of these papers, you can white-out the 'summary' and a sentence or two which the authors put in to cover their asses, and the rest is sometimes both valuable and in some cases quite damning to those who commissioned it.  The thing is, there is so much fraud and corruption that it's not really worth the bother to read it carefully because the uncertainty degrades it's value immensely.  In the task of understanding the world in a realistic way, it is simply much more productive to spend one's time elsewhere.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
October 02, 2021, 05:23:17 PM

That’s not the only one..
This is also shareblue and others..
Maybe you should start another thread on this and I’ll help to dig out the applicable redpills..
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
October 02, 2021, 04:48:54 PM
What I don't get is why we aren't seeing any results for many of these antioxidant trials.

Take colloids for example. They were going to be the next big thing and replace crystalloids for treating septic shock. They provided a bigger increase in blood pressure than crystalloids, and this increase lasted longer. They stayed in the intravascular space longer, they caused less peripheral and pulmonary edema and fewer third space losses. They allowed us to wean vasopressors more quickly. They made all our numbers and parameters better. And then the studies came out which showed that actually they were pro-inflammatory, they were bad for the kidneys, and they worsened mortality. So we are back with crystalloids except in very specific cases.

Take ventilation for example. When we first ventilated patients, we used large tidal volumes and high respiratory rates to help clear CO2. We did this to get their PaCO2 down to a physiological level, which helped to correct the acidosis associated with sepsis and bring their pH back to a normal level, which definitely improved things in the short term, stabilized the patient, reduced the requirement for inotropes and vasopressors, etc. And then the studies likes ARDSnet came out which showed we were causing volutrauma and barotrauma and allowing what we call "permissive hypercapnia" with lower tidal volumes improved mortality.

So then we get a treatment like antioxidants, which logically should work, and which give good looking data in rodents or healthy volunteers, but when applied to a critically ill population, simply don't work.

Micronutrient deficiency is endemic throughout the developed world. Given that 40% of Americans are Vitamin D deficient, some critically so (this gets worse the darker your skin is, with as many as 60% of Hispanics and 80% of African-Americans being Vitamin D deficient), there's no way that one Vitamin D pill a day could hurt. It could only help. Vitamin D helps lower anxiety, too.
I don't disagree at all, and have said as much myself before:

The evidence I have seen seems to suggest that a deficiency in vitamin D can make COVID worse, rather than extra vitamin D being protective against COVID, but I haven't spent a huge amount of time reading around this topic. Regardless, the majority of Americans are deficient in vitamin D, especially those in more northern states, and should be taking a vitamin D supplement anyway.

88% of the people intubated in New York died.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200422/most-covid-19-patients-placed-on-ventilators-died-new-york-study-shows#1

During that outbreak, Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell vocally expressed concerns that they were using the wrong treatment.

https://z3news.com/w/dr-cameron-kylesidell-treating-wrong-disease-change/

Another study shows that 45% of patients intubated are dying.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7781141/

Granted, this is an intervention that is mostly reserved for critical cases that would otherwise have a fatal outcome. I recognize that. However, there has to be some manner of adjunct therapy that can protect the tissues from damage.
Emphasis mine. These people would have had a near 100% mortality rate without intubation. I've intubated a lot of people with COVID, and in every single one they were critically hypoxic and, at most, a couple of hours from dying without intervention. It's also worth noting that the article with a mortality rate of 88% was published in April 2020, during the first wave, when we had no specific treatments for this disease. Less than a year later and the mortality rate is now down at 45% precisely because we have evidence showing us which "adjunct therapy", as you put it, is effective. As time goes on, and with other treatments being studied and widespread vaccination, that number will reduce further.

What frustrates me is the lack of mainstream media coverage of the deeper complexities of COVID-19's pathology.
The public don't care. What can they do with knowledge that COVID causes severe DIC or pericarditis? They want to know when they can go on vacation again or go to a concert.

A good friend of mine died on one of those ventilators. I hadn't seen him in a few years and I was hoping to meet up with him. This is kind of personal for me, and I may have gotten a little heated up.
My condolences, sincerely. It's personal for a lot of us.

Why do I keep seeing studies showing a benefit, then?
Mostly low quality evidence. Cohort studies or self selecting studies, low number of patients, confounding factors, etc. One of those studies you linked even found that physical activity was a risk factor for COVID. If you take high quality meta-analyses which only include high quality RTCs, such as the one I linked previously or this one - https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD015017.pub2 - we generally find very sporadic and inconclusive evidence. I'm not saying there definitely isn't something there, but there is no good quality evidence to support it at present.

Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 02, 2021, 04:41:12 PM

legendary
October 02, 2021, 04:05:08 PM

Just as a point of reference vis-a-vis power available in the environment, I keep my TES-593 running in max mode all the time just for the fun of it.

Within several days I typically see in excess of 1 watt/m^2.  Somewhat over 3 watt/m^2 is the record which I got recently.

The device is behind at least two concrete walls in all directions, and under a steel roof, and I it's in a place where wi-fi devices or cell phones never get near it.  Generally in average mode it will run about 2 or 3 micro-watt/m^2 and it is showing that as I type this, but sometimes it will go a lot higher.  Outdoors in line-of-sight from a massive cell tower it is vastly higher of course.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
October 02, 2021, 03:44:17 PM
“ Disabling parts of the brain with magnets can weaken faith in God and change attitudes to immigrants, study finds”

magnetic pulses to the brain can temporarily change people's feelings on a variety of subjects - from their belief in God, to their attitude to immigration.

by targeting the part of the brain that deals with threats, they can temporarily change people's beliefs and views.

shut down their posterior medial frontal cortex (pMFC), a part of the brain that "plays a key role in both detecting discrepancies between desired and current conditions and adjusting subsequent behaviour to resolve such conflicts."
receiving a dose capable of severely lessening activity in the threat-processing centre of the brain. ... And 25.8 per cent more of those who had received TMS had a more positive response to the immigrant who had written a negative letter about their country.

In other words, those given the magnetic treatment were found to have decreased beliefs in God and more positive views towards immigrants

When we disrupted the brain region that usually helps detect and respond to threats, we saw a less negative, less ideologically motivated reaction

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html%3famp

They HAVE been working on such things, and it DOES work..

EXACTLY what they want, is to throw away our faith, morals, and principles, and love immigrants, and become more apathetic to all other threats to our traditions and principles/traditional principles..

We aren’t good enough sheep... Yet..

Not saying I “believe” they are using vaccines to make people controllable through 5G or whatever, but I’ll keep my mind open to just about anything, because I do completely believe that if they could they would..
Pages:
Jump to: