Pages:
Author

Topic: Spartacus Letter - page 2. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
October 09, 2021, 03:46:04 PM
I know my family doesn't to weird satanic shit with babies parts

Thats because they aren't Satanists and yes abortion is an important Satanic ritual. Many Satanists purposefully allow the fetus to develop and then medicate to abort.Satan is real and anyone who tells you it is superstitious nonsense or the imaginings of mad peeps don't seem to understand there are highly functioning, high IQ, affluent and cultured men and women who are extremely powerful and consecrate the dawn to him each day. This is no lie Wink

...meanwhile

Satanic Temple lawyer Kezhaya went on to say in the open letter to the FDA that "the Satanic Abortion Ritual is a sacrament which surrounds and includes the abortive act. It is designed to combat feelings of guilt, doubt, and shame and to empower the member to assert or reassert power and control over their own mind and body. The REMS prescription requirement substantially interferes with the Satanic Abortion Ritual because the Government impedes the members’ access to the medication involved in the ritual."

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
October 09, 2021, 10:20:31 AM

Looks like the social media influencer troupe must have had a special pow-wow and decided they were getting their asses handed to them on this thread and to choose a different strategy.  Namely, retreat and pretend it isn't there.

Because there is nothing worthwhile [snip - petty insults]

Maybe reflect on the fact that even your Lord and Savior Spartacus thought your knowledge (or lack thereof) of science is "so lacking".

Welcome back.  Looks like you've been lurking.  Good strategy for you guys.  As for the 'so lacking' comment, it pretty much applies only to your reading comprehension skills given the context.

That reminds me:  Say 'Hi' to your troll-farm comrade Dr. Andrew 'flat earth no-such-thing-as-a-virus' Kaufman if you get a chance.  Thx!

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
October 09, 2021, 09:40:52 AM
Looks like the social media influencer troupe must have had a special pow-wow and decided they were getting their asses handed to them on this thread and to choose a different strategy.  Namely, retreat and pretend it isn't there.
Because there is nothing worthwhile left to respond to. You all seem to have abandoned the pretense of presenting actual evidence that this thread and the letter started with (although as I showed repeatedly, that evidence did not prove anything you claimed and in many cases had nothing to do with COVID nor humans), and have gone off the deep end of mind controlling 5G Qanon Bill Gates microchip nonsense.

But please, continue to throw out wild speculation and petty insults with not a single shred of evidence. Why change the habit of a lifetime. Roll Eyes

Maybe reflect on the fact that even your Lord and Savior Spartacus thought your knowledge (or lack thereof) of science is "so lacking".
legendary
October 09, 2021, 07:51:04 AM
It's worth noting that to someone who is not religious and who retains some fascination in science (old-school before the bloom of scientism), the utilization of human embryonic cells is not in and of itself a particularly heinous 'smoking-gun' type of thing.  Yeah, it's creepy and distasteful and fraught with slippery slopes and dangers of other types, but, like everything, there are valid (and interesting) reasons to use the technology.

Now what I found very fascinating in that lady's information was blocking out the windows to the mixing rooms and the 'naive' comments about security cameras.  Considering what her role in the organization is, I get a strong sense that she kept some significant 'powder dry' for self protection, or more hopefully, to dribble out for maximum effect.  Maybe a combination of both if we (humanity) are lucky.

Embryonic cells are used for stem cell research too, so there isn't much of a slippery slope anymore as all of this comes from the pro-abortion crowd. It isn't objectionable to abort a fetus with down syndrome, according to some, so why would it be any less ethical to use embryonic cells or fetal tissue for whatever twisted medical experiment big pharma chooses. It's a "greater good" argument. Perhaps it may have merit because I see the logic, just very cruel and the ethical standards don't seem highly regulated.

I'm still 'pro-choice', but only just barely.  The only thing which keeps me 'pro-choice' is that it is consistent with my attitude about staying the fuck out of other people's lives and choices.

It's as clear as the nose on one's face that the abortion industry is nothing more than a chop-shop for baby parts.  It's a genuine source of interest (and horror) to me as to why the demand.  There should be a high degree of chain-of-custody tracking and there seems to be zero.  Where the 'pro-choice' crowd really lost me was when caught red-handed and challenged, they went into total denial mode and played the victim card like no tomorrow.  My attitude toward them now is "fuck them!", and 'them' includes some of my closest family some of which seem to be basically single-issue voters on the topic.  I know my family doesn't to weird satanic shit with babies parts, but they certainly are both a victim of the false two-party divide-n-conquer strategies which animate both sides, and their attitudes of moral superiority and assertive bullying on the subject really turns me off.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514
October 09, 2021, 05:50:09 AM
It's worth noting that to someone who is not religious and who retains some fascination in science (old-school before the bloom of scientism), the utilization of human embryonic cells is not in and of itself a particularly heinous 'smoking-gun' type of thing.  Yeah, it's creepy and distasteful and fraught with slippery slopes and dangers of other types, but, like everything, there are valid (and interesting) reasons to use the technology.

Now what I found very fascinating in that lady's information was blocking out the windows to the mixing rooms and the 'naive' comments about security cameras.  Considering what her role in the organization is, I get a strong sense that she kept some significant 'powder dry' for self protection, or more hopefully, to dribble out for maximum effect.  Maybe a combination of both if we (humanity) are lucky.

Embryonic cells are used for stem cell research too, so there isn't much of a slippery slope anymore as all of this comes from the pro-abortion crowd. It isn't objectionable to abort a fetus with down syndrome, according to some, so why would it be any less ethical to use embryonic cells or fetal tissue for whatever twisted medical experiment big pharma chooses. It's a "greater good" argument. Perhaps it may have merit because I see the logic, just very cruel and the ethical standards don't seem highly regulated.
legendary
October 09, 2021, 03:20:55 AM
Pfizer Whistleblower Leaks Execs Emails: ‘We Want to Avoid Having Info on Fetal Cells Out There'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXGB5FzhPc

Some Pfizer insider decided to go all in.

Saw that one.

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
October 09, 2021, 03:01:30 AM
Project Veritas

From another thread:

Pfizer Whistleblower Leaks Execs Emails: ‘We Want to Avoid Having Info on Fetal Cells Out There'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXGB5FzhPc

Some Pfizer insider decided to go all in.
legendary
October 09, 2021, 02:31:52 AM

Looks like the social media influencer troupe must have had a special pow-wow and decided they were getting their asses handed to them on this thread and to choose a different strategy.  Namely, retreat and pretend it isn't there.  Much like the mainstream media does with the dynamite Project Veritas stuff recently.  I miss Oileo, suchashill, etc.   Oh well, we can discuss genuinely interesting new things which pop up among a group of open minded people who are not afraid to venture outside of a defined intellectual box.

I do appreciate some of the hypotheticals and information  which is being brought to the table for analysis such as the parasite thing.  It's something which I've been exploring off-and-on for a while now.  I think it's safe to say that the plandemic is a complex operation with a lot of moving parts, and a big-picture overview which captures a lot is a valuable thing.

---------

BTW, seems like something might be cooking for 'October 15th'.  Segment starts at about 2:25:00 on most of the vid platform copies.  Show notes with links here, and the Oct-15th segment is the last.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/over-2m-covid-jab-adverse-events-reported-worldwide-fb-whistleblower-psyop-pushes-more-gov-control/

I checked the country I currently reside in and Oct-15 is reported to be the date when they are going to give the go-ahead to start injecting the 12-17 year olds.  A couple of months ago they were going around making up lists of individuals in this age bracket.

For my part, I will be paying extra attention both to what I and my family seem to be experiencing at around this time, and what my various electronic monitoring gear seems to be reading.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 08, 2021, 04:15:14 PM
Mystery slowly unravels.
It seems Covid is a modified Trypanosoma Cruzi , a parasite.
Stress proteins created by a body what is either infected with parasites or exposed to toxins is called a "virus".
Lenghty read, worth every line.
https://files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
October 07, 2021, 06:46:03 PM
I’m just going to leave this here:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3676139/

Nevertheless, our results strongly suggest that the 10,000-year-ago tMRCA of coronaviruses is underestimated by orders of magnitude. These results leave open the possibility that coronaviruses have been infecting bats and/or birds since the origin of these clades tens of millions of years ago or possibly since their divergence from each other in the carboniferous period, over 300 million years ago.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
October 07, 2021, 05:20:00 PM
waz diz shiz? Grin

October 07, 2021, 08:35:25 AM
The Declared,  Not Declared and Identified COVID-19 Vaccine Ingredients, The Parasites, The Metals, Pathology Reports, Contaminants.......
https://www.printfriendly.com/p/g/7rZC6F   choose wisely Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Janssen or will it be Moderna
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514
October 07, 2021, 07:39:22 AM

Harvard Study: "Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries
-“In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people.”
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/no-discernible-relationship-between-high-vaccination-rates-and-lower-infection-rates-harvard-scientist/

This is the research paper that they are citing - https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7

Having not dived deep into it, they're taking a week's worth of cases in September in various countries then plotting it with vaccination rates.

The vaccine is leaky, doesn't protect you against a positive case in a lot of instances. Chances are you will not land in the hospital even if you are in disgustingly poor health (poor nutrition/diet, obesity, the normal culprits) if you're vaxxed, but the efficacy of the vaccine is probably closer to 40 percent if the Israeli data is at all accurate. So we went from 95 percent efficacy, down to ~40 percent efficacy. Give a few more mutation cycles until the vaccines are next to useless. But also, viruses tend to get less deadly when they mutate, so that shouldn't be an issue. After all, the Spanish flu is still present today, just a relatively benign cold at this point.
October 07, 2021, 05:19:07 AM

Harvard Study: "Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries
-“In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people.”
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/no-discernible-relationship-between-high-vaccination-rates-and-lower-infection-rates-harvard-scientist/
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
October 06, 2021, 01:29:18 PM
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Event 201. A mock coronavirus pandemic exercise held in NY, NY.

Just this? There are signs everywhere and they don't even hide what they are doing. They are literally screaming it at our faces.

It is just, people are so dumb and acting like they are on heroin 24/7, they are counting on this.

Yet still, the resistance is far higher than what they originally expected like Spartadude said.

What is even worse, there are those so called "enlightened" people acting all knowing and actually not knowing shit labeling the other side "conspiracy theorists". It is a full blown mass hysteria.

those man, what will hit them, they have no fucking idea... it's gonna be so massive, there are 2 options : 1) they are taken out by the injections (great, awesome, useless breathers and breeders dead) or 2) they will be taken out by the counter coup forces... it's a no good outcome for them - both way. vengeance on a scale their fucking minds can't apprehend... triage camp and then death camp. the only left point open to discussion, for some, with or without their children. my fucking side is fucking clear since a while : fucking kill the tsar, his wife, his kids and who ever pretend to threat us as serfs. my body, my choice. interfer = war. and I love fucking war. that's the only place, where people like me can say what ever they want to even both side, as all men presents fully know that words are nothing, but the sound of life... ahhh glory to the warriors (those who kill). I put myself in total opposition of some who follow some "rules" who still are unclear in the context of warfare... unless you want to take the high road to heavens... and I have nothing else to say, but congrats for your courage and dignity and honor and sacrifices, but you have to be ready before dying to be force feed your own kids by the forces facing you not following your commands... it's clear, simple, straight. me, I want to speak, soliders don't give a shit, but I can be silent when the enemy forces positionning necessitate it, but I would consider it already a failure of front line management and tactical and strategic planning... what the fuck is going on. and some said, who cares if it's a fake tank.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
October 06, 2021, 01:00:24 PM

Just this? There are signs everywhere and they don't even hide what they are doing. They are literally screaming it at our faces.

It is just, people are so dumb and acting like they are on heroin 24/7, they are counting on this.

Yet still, the resistance is far higher than what they originally expected like Spartadude said.

What is even worse, there are those so called "enlightened" people acting all knowing and actually not knowing shit labeling the other side "conspiracy theorists". It is a full blown mass hysteria.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 5069
October 06, 2021, 12:40:46 PM

Hosted by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Look. At. The Fucking. Event. Date.

You can't even make this shit up. Not a surprise that the media is completely quiet about this event.

And this man was at the event, sitting right at the conference table:

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/players/gao.html

From his bio:

"His research interests include enveloped viruses and molecular immunology. His group research is mainly focused on the enveloped virus entry and release, especially influenza virus interspecies transmission (host jump), structure-based drug-design, and structural immunology. He is also interested in virus ecology, especially the relationship between influenza virus and migratory birds or live poultry markets and the bat-derived virus ecology and molecular biology."
Activity: 22
Merit: 116
October 06, 2021, 11:57:40 AM
By invoking the inverse-sequare law, you are doing a couple things that are incorrect simultaneously. First, you are assuming a false equivalence between a beamforming antenna that sends concentrated, coherent beams of RF at a single target with an ordinary antenna that radiates energy isotropically. Second, you are also assuming that the power density of the system must be high in order to bring about any physiological effects. This is not necessarily true. It may be the case that self-assembling nanotransducers surreptitiously placed in the brain may only need to harvest nanowatts to induce profound changes in neuronal activity. The amount of energy that actually reaches them could be very small, and yet still achieve the desired effect.

LOL it's my fault now for "assuming"... how about you post something coherent beyond "may", "could", and vaguely relevant speculation. What is "high" power density? How much does your imaginary self-assembling 5G receiver need? How much does the brain-prodding thing need? How much power can the hypothetical magical physics-defying antenna harvest? Does this involve some energy storage for when I go to my basement and out of 5G signal range, or do I just snap out of the mind control thing then? "nanowatts" (better than -60 dBm) is extremely optimistic, in reality you'd be dealing with picowatts if that.

Just a little back of the envelope (or HP-48 emulator) scratching, with 2000 Kcal/day at 25% allocated to the brain, and about 100X10^9 neurons, the natural energy budget is about 0.000005 cal per neuron per day.  With that they must both operate their normal celular biological process and generate electrical energy for signaling.  Noting that a) the various talk, RFQ, etc were pretty much centered around a per-neuron interface, and b) a capacitor is probably one of the easier components to assemble, it seems like energy acquisition at sufficient power levels (voltages and currents) would be among the lesser of the problems.  I would think it more likely to be done by taping biological structures which already maintain a potential (mitochondria, other neurons, etc) for the most part anyway.

500 kilocalories / 100 billion neurons = 0.02 millijoules per day to run one neuron.

0.02 millijoules per day is 231 picojoules per second.

The amount of absorbed power needed for one nanoparticle to manipulate one neuron is extremely minute.

See also, magnetogenetics:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32160534/

One approach to magnetogenetics uses radiofrequency (RF) waves to activate transient receptor potential channels (TRPV1 and TRPV4) that are coupled to cellular ferritins. The mechanisms underlying this effect are unclear and controversial. Theoretical calculations suggest that the heat produced by RF fields is likely orders of magnitude weaker than needed for channel activation. Using the FeRIC (Ferritin iron Redistribution to Ion Channels) system, we have uncovered a mechanism of activation of ferritin-tagged channels via a biochemical pathway initiated by RF disturbance of ferritin and mediated by ferritin-associated iron. We show that, in cells expressing TRPVFeRIC channels, RF increases the levels of the labile iron pool in a ferritin-dependent manner. Free iron participates in chemical reactions, producing reactive oxygen species and oxidized lipids that ultimately activate the TRPVFeRIC channels. This biochemical pathway predicts a similar RF-induced activation of other lipid-sensitive TRP channels and may guide future magnetogenetic designs.

Also, see Martin L. Pall's theory of RF injury, where levels of RF below the amount required to induce tissue heating open voltage-gated calcium channels and increase calcium concentration in the cells.

https://www.emfanalysis.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/EMF-Effects-via-Voltage-Gated-Calcium-Channels-Dr-Martin-Pall.pdf

The direct targets of extremely low and microwave frequency range electromagnetic fields (EMFs) in producing non-thermal effects have not been clearly established. However, studies in the literature, reviewed here, provide substantial support for such direct targets. Twenty-three studies have shown that voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs) produce these and other EMF effects, such that the L-type or other VGCC blockers block or greatly lower diverse EMF effects. Furthermore, the voltage-gated properties of these channels may provide biophysically plausible mechanisms for EMF biological effects. Downstream responses of such EMF exposures may be mediated through Ca2+/calmodulin stimulation of nitric oxide synthesis. Potentially, physiological/therapeutic responses may be largely as a result of nitric oxide-cGMP-protein kinase G pathway stimulation. A well-studied example of such an apparent therapeutic response, EMF stimulation of bone growth, appears to work along this pathway. However, pathophysiological responses to EMFs may be as a result of nitric oxide-peroxynitrite-oxidative stress path- way of action. A single such well-documented example, EMF induction of DNA single-strand breaks in cells, as measured by alkaline comet assays, is reviewed here. Such single-strand breaks are known to be produced through the action of this pathway. Data on the mechanism of EMF induction of such breaks are limited; what data are available support this proposed mechanism. Other Ca2+-mediated regulatory changes, independent of nitric oxide, may also have roles. This article reviews, then, a substantially supported set of targets, VGCCs, whose stimulation produces non-thermal EMF responses by humans/higher animals with downstream effects involving Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent nitric oxide increases, which may explain therapeutic and pathophysiological effects.

If you read the Spartacus Letter, you might notice something. The onset of sepsis in COVID-19 is presaged by a sudden, uncontrolled rise in cytosolic calcium levels, associated with a profound hypocalcemia (i.e. calcium moving from the blood and into the intracellular space). The rise in cytosolic Ca2+ leads to ROS release, which leads to lipid peroxidation, which promotes an immune and complement cascade that destroys tissue.

I know this is going to be difficult to accept, but based on this information, it is entirely possible to trigger all of the symptoms of COVID-19 with nothing more than a maser of the right frequency. No virus required at all. Or, if there is a virus (based on the contagious spread and its prevalence in rural areas with no GSM infrastructure, this seems reasonable), it would enhance this process due to the shared etiology of disease, in the manner of a binary weapon.
legendary
October 06, 2021, 11:26:55 AM
By invoking the inverse-sequare law, you are doing a couple things that are incorrect simultaneously. First, you are assuming a false equivalence between a beamforming antenna that sends concentrated, coherent beams of RF at a single target with an ordinary antenna that radiates energy isotropically. Second, you are also assuming that the power density of the system must be high in order to bring about any physiological effects. This is not necessarily true. It may be the case that self-assembling nanotransducers surreptitiously placed in the brain may only need to harvest nanowatts to induce profound changes in neuronal activity. The amount of energy that actually reaches them could be very small, and yet still achieve the desired effect.

LOL it's my fault now for "assuming"... how about you post something coherent beyond "may", "could", and vaguely relevant speculation. What is "high" power density? How much does your imaginary self-assembling 5G receiver need? How much does the brain-prodding thing need? How much power can the hypothetical magical physics-defying antenna harvest? Does this involve some energy storage for when I go to my basement and out of 5G signal range, or do I just snap out of the mind control thing then? "nanowatts" (better than -60 dBm) is extremely optimistic, in reality you'd be dealing with picowatts if that.

Just a little back of the envelope (or HP-48 emulator) scratching, with 2000 Kcal/day at 25% allocated to the brain, and about 100X10^9 neurons, the natural energy budget is about 0.000005 cal per neuron per day.  With that they must both operate their normal celular biological process and generate electrical energy for signaling.  Noting that a) the various talk, RFQ, etc were pretty much centered around a per-neuron interface, and b) a capacitor is probably one of the easier components to assemble, it seems like energy acquisition at sufficient power levels (voltages and currents) would be among the lesser of the problems.  I would think it more likely to be done by taping biological structures which already maintain a potential (mitochondria, other neurons, etc) for the most part anyway.

October 06, 2021, 02:40:25 AM
(Sabbatean-)Frank(ist)ly, that's pretty mild behavior by Turkish ethical standards it seems to me.  Maybe or maybe not a legacy/function of the Donmeh 'Young Turks' stuff.  It would not surprise me about the Polish/Pfizer stuff either.  Nor would it surprise me if most of the vaxxers thought that both things are perfectly A-OK because it is 'for the greater good' and all, and the so-called 'anti-vaxxers' are to backward/simple/Christian/whatever to be able to see the 'nuances' of their superior logic and 'stronger' leadership.

I don't think it has anything to do with race. Sure, Turkey is not the most moral country in the world but which country is nowadays? Only Crotia's president made sense lately.

President of Croatia: We will not be vaccinated anymore

All the others are just globalist muppets.

Some countries still have a true president, but have a battle at hand with state governors.
Bolsonaro wants Brazilians to arm up to prevent tyranny brought about by covid
https://youtu.be/ARGunYTBZkk
https://newspunch.com/brazilian-president-bolsonaro-everybody-buy-a-gun-armed-people-cannot-be-enslaved-by-the-elites/
Pages:
Jump to: