Pages:
Author

Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack - page 22. (Read 136139 times)

Activity: 761
Merit: 500
Mine Silent, Mine Deep
At this point I feel the shilling from rarity, dree12, and Mathew N. Queer comes from getting paid. Either that, or the first two are just sock puppets of this criminal organization spearheaded by Zhou.

That is a possibility. Zhou mentioned he donated a significant sum of money to Matthews projects after the Bitcoinica sale. Perhaps Matthew is worried some of the proceeds from the sale might be clawed back at a future date? It is also possible that Zhou donated some more towards his projects in return for his help doing some damage control. Most likely he is just voicing his own opinion.

Matthew used to get loans from Bitcoinica for dialcoin and stuff. Matthew was involved with bitcoinica. How much involvement and how official was it, I do not know. I asked him to tell us but he did not want to, I don't know why.

It's just a few personal loans. They aren't even tied to Bitcoinica. When the site was acquired, the creditor becomes me as an individual.

Matthew was very familiar with the Bitcoin community and he offered a lot of help to me at early stage of Bitcoinica development. I really appreciate that. And I also donate a significant sum to his projects after the sale.

These are all entirely personal so I didn't talk about it at all. He did advise me to incorporate in Singapore and I followed his advice for a month. The acquisition happened just when I'm about to form Bitcoinica Pte Ltd with two partners who have experience in this field. So I wouldn't think it's any kind of involvement or even CEO.

Rarity appears to be a well educated troll. Dree12 just seems your average bitcointalk user (just because you don't agree does not mean others are paid shills)
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
List of Major Bitcoin Heists, Thefts, Hacks, Scams, and Losses
26.May.2012, 21:39:04

Ente

I think he means the last updated date of July 31, rather than the thread start date.

But I agree with you, and I don't see any evidence that ZT hacked BTC-e.

With Bitcoinica he had all the passwords and knew the procedures and addresses to attack.  Not to mention the evidence collected against him.  And I don't think he would commit another crime when he is under investigation for a major crime already.
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

At this point I feel the shilling from rarity, dree12, and Mathew N. Queer comes from getting paid. Either that, or the first two are just sock puppets of this criminal organization spearheaded by Zhou.

You are right, no answer has been given as to why Zhou sold LR from an account that was supposedly open by a hacker. There won't be either, because he can't make any shit up. He already stuck his foot in its entirety up his mouth on that one.

You know what is really interesting too? Zhou confessed that the email address used on the hacks was his "semi sock puppet secret email" that he used to test vulnerabilities on exchangers. He even went to say that he returned the funds he "stole" from an exchanger after finding a vulnerability.

So far so good... now, CHECK THIS OUT:

Yesterday, sock puppet dree12 starts a very detailed and carefully crafted list of Bitcoin hacks:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-major-bitcoin-heists-thefts-hacks-scams-and-losses-old-83794

MINUTES after he starts this thread, BTC-E get's hack (Huh). Dree12 happily announces that if the projected numbers are right, the bitcoinica hack is number three on the list now, instead of number two. He posts a sensationalistic header in red big letters stating that the BTC-E hack is going on "Right now!"

List of Major Bitcoin Heists, Thefts, Hacks, Scams, and Losses
26.May.2012, 21:39:04

Coincidence? Maybe... Zhou Tong hacking BTC-E to deflect attention from him? MOST LIKELY, specially considering his previous statements about his pastime of "Finding vulnerabilities", and the obvious sock puppetry from dree12.

Thank you, I had a good laugh!

Ente
Activity: 530
Zhou has still not been able to explain selling LR using his own QQ account from the LR account Zhou said "the hacker" created.

You conveniently pass this over every time.

As I have been accused of sockpuppetry many times now, I will now withdraw from this thread

Thank you. If you didn't notice, you passed over the LR-selling once again in your first reply. I consider the question of shilling to have been answered now.

(I'm still asking for anyone who has met either Zhou or Tihan in person to step forward)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
WTF! I just realized that I have 9-13 ignores. Is this telling me that all the earnest work that I am putting in to prove what this whole Bitcoinica thing is about is in vane?

I'm going to take a break from this for a few hours. I'm pretty sure that when I come back, I will be naming names. I've left clues out the ass hoping that others would pick up the mantle, but I guess that didn't work out so swell.

Later, all.

~Bruno~

Dude, I have liked the research you have done in the past, but lately your stuff just comes off completely demented and unorganized. Also when you posts things like "I am pretty sure when I come back I will be dropping some names" you sound like a 15 year old attention whore. If you have something to add to the table just do it, no cliffhangers though.

Don't get me wrong, like I said, some of your previous research has proven to be brilliant, and I hope your research about Zhou Scam goes somewhere too so we can finally nail this little mofo and his "relic collector" stories!
Activity: 196
Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician
WTF! I just realized that I have 9-13 ignores. Is this telling me that all the earnest work that I am putting in to prove what this whole Bitcoinica thing is about is in vane?

I'm going to take a break from this for a few hours. I'm pretty sure that when I come back, I will be naming names. I've left clues out the ass hoping that others would pick up the mantle, but I guess that didn't work out so swell.

Later, all.

~Bruno~

I read it, though had trouble folling it. I did find the levitating woman hot.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
Yesterday, sock puppet dree12 starts a very detailed and carefully crafted list of Bitcoin hacks:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-major-bitcoin-heists-thefts-hacks-scams-and-losses-old-83794

MINUTES after he starts this thread, BTC-E get's hack (Huh). Dree12 happily announces that if the projected numbers are right, the bitcoinica hack is number three on the list now, instead of number two. He posts a sensationalistic header in red big letters stating that the BTC-E hack is going on "Right now!"

Coincidence? Maybe... Zhou Tong hacking BTC-E to deflect attention from him? MOST LIKELY, specially considering his previous statements about his pastime of "Finding vulnerabilities", and the obvious sock puppetry from dree12.
I just want to clear this up.

1. The thread was posted in May of this year. I did not start it "yesterday".
2. I am not a sock-puppet of Zhou Tong. In fact, I registered earlier than him.
3. The thread is meant to be as neutral as possible. I have listed Zhou as a suspect for the hack with as much recognition as he deserves.
4. The red header is meant as a warning. It is much less sensationalist now.
5. The value hacked from BTC-E is now listed at 4500 BTC, the official estimate.

As I have been accused of sockpuppetry many times now, I will now withdraw from this thread, along with my radical views. I can assure you, this is my only account on these forums.
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

Later, all.

~Bruno~

I was reading all you posted here and in the other thread.
And honestly, that stuff is too random to me.. Its like getting an uncommented sourcecode from someone - I would eventually scrap it and start all over again.. ;-)
Don't worry about the ignores. I have had a strong itch to start ignoring people here of lately. Seems like quite a few people are somewhat tense.. heh

Ente
Activity: 182
This is a classic example of victim blaming.

Zhou has still not been able to explain selling LR using his own QQ account from the LR account Zhou said "the hacker" created.

You conveniently pass this over every time. Your shilling is beyond obvious - I just can't figure out why.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1063838

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1063850

So, I have done a deal "for a friend" on AurumXchange using my own account.

And I have also done a deal "for a friend" on QQ using a friend's account?

Both happened before I had any clue of the investigation.

I did the deals, but all in much larger amounts with my own account.

You are right, no answer has been given as to why Zhou sold LR from an account that was supposedly opened by a hacker. There won't be either, because he can't make any shit up. He already stuck his foot in its entirety up his mouth on that one.

You know what is really interesting too? Zhou confessed that the email address used on the hacks was his "semi sock puppet secret email" that he used to test vulnerabilities on exchangers. He even went to say that he returned the funds he "stole" from an exchanger after finding a vulnerability.

So far so good... now, CHECK THIS OUT:

Coincidence? Maybe... Zhou Tong hacking BTC-E to deflect attention from himself? MOST LIKELY, specially considering his previous statements about his pastime of "Finding vulnerabilities", and the obvious sock puppetry from dree12.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Later, all.

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
It looks like Zhou Tong has a pantent. Quite a feat for a 17 year old.

US 8,213,196 B2   

POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT WITH PROTECTING CIRCUIT HAVING SWITCH ELEMENT FOR PROTECTING PULSE WIDTH MODULATION CIRCUIT
He-Kang Zhou, Shenzhen (China); and Tong Zhou, Shenzhen (China)
Assigned to Innocom Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., Shenzhen (China); and Chimei Innolux Corporation, Miaoli County (Taiwan)
Filed on Dec. 29, 2008, as Appl. No. 12/317,865.
http://www.uspto.gov/web/patents/patog/week27/OG/html/1380-1/US08213196-20120703.html
"Zhou Tong" is like "John Smith" around here, from what I gather, so that could be pretty much anyone.
+1. Zhou Tong (周同) is a quite common name in Chinese history, not to mention the immense amount of similar sounding variations (like 周侗 etc)
legendary
https://founderdaily.wordpress.com/2011/05/05/dustin-curtis-awkwardly-ending-all-conversations-in-you-should-follow-me-on-twitter-here/

Curtis’ popular phrase has yet to catch on in conversation, likely due to the fact that spoken words cannot be hyperlinked.

“I’m trying it out for a while,” said Curtis. “Actually, I’m trying a few phrases and seeing what works best. Just like I did in the blog post.”

Curtis is committed to finding a way to gain Twitter followers from everyday conversations. He has tried several methods, including a t-shirt, which he considers a cliche.

“There’s just too many Twitter shirts these days,” said Curtis. “You’ve gotta stand out.”

“You should follow me on Twitter here,” he added.

You should follow Founder Daily on Twitter here.

here = https://twitter.com/founderdaily
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
So what I think what ZT not want to happen is have to leave Australia for any reasons. But Australia don't want criminal individuals in it's country. What is the residence permit of him for Australia? And if he is guilty what's then?
legendary

You conveniently pass this over every time. Your shilling is beyond obvious - I just can't figure out why.

Excellent FUD you are spreading here. Here's a list:

Fear

Uncertainty
Occam's Razor says that the simplest explanation is neither that someone, for no reason, created a screenshot where your QQ-account would start selling LR that when the transactions were made turned out to come from the LR account you yourself stated that the hacker created.

Doubt
The transactions you've so far claimed are completely unrelated and "for a friend", match up the LR account to information released much later by aurumxchange.

You have been just as much a shill as I have been. You are shilling because it is your rational opinion. This is mine.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh

US 8,213,196 B2   

POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT WITH PROTECTING CIRCUIT HAVING SWITCH ELEMENT FOR PROTECTING PULSE WIDTH MODULATION CIRCUIT
Assigned to Innocom Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., Shenzhen (China); and Chimei Innolux Corporation, Miaoli County (Taiwan)
http://www.uspto.gov/web/patents/patog/week27/OG/html/1380-1/US08213196-20120703.html
"Zhou Tong" is like "John Smith" around here, from what I gather, so that could be pretty much anyone.
Activity: 196
Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

US 8,213,196 B2   

Activity: 530

legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
this whole thing here is much more better than any movie ever, except Matrix I and Inception...  Grin
legendary
http://www.dustincurtis.com/about.html

I live in San Francisco and New York City. I like sushi, the sky, and the brain. I want to become a better writer.

From the guy who tried to sell lifepath.me on eBay and which Zhou Tong owns. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=140610305563&nma=true&rt=nc&si=mAWggEYKpH4g2H7aZLAFESK6gGA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_3383wt_1185

Domain ID:D1520284-ME
Domain Name:LIFEPATH.ME
Domain Create Date:13-Oct-2010 11:46:24 UTC
Domain Last Updated Date:18-Jul-2012 21:00:03 UTC
Domain Expiration Date:13-Oct-2013 11:46:24 UTC
Last Transferred Date:19-May-2012 17:43:57 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom Inc R32-ME
Created by:GoDaddy.com, LLC R41-ME
Last Updated by Registrar:Afilias R54-ME
Domain Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:876c8456f832ebd1
Registrant Name:Tong Zhou
Registrant Organization:Zhou Tong
Registrant Address:PO Box 465
Registrant Address2:
Registrant Address3:
Registrant City:Carlton South
Registrant State/Province:VIC
Registrant Country/Economy:AU
Registrant Postal Code:3053
Registrant Phone:+61.390157926
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant E-mail:[email protected]
Admin ID:876c8456f832ebd1
Admin Name:Tong Zhou
Admin Organization:Zhou Tong
Admin Address:PO Box 465
Admin Address2:
Admin Address3:
Admin City:Carlton South
Admin State/Province:VIC
Admin Country/Economy:AU
Admin Postal Code:3053
Admin Phone:+61.390157926
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin E-mail:[email protected]
Tech ID:876c8456f832ebd1
Tech Name:Tong Zhou
Tech Organization:Zhou Tong
Tech Address:PO Box 465
Tech Address2:
Tech Address3:
Tech City:Carlton South
Tech State/Province:VIC
Tech Country/Economy:AU
Tech Postal Code:3053
Tech Phone:+61.390157926
legendary
1. Attack Zhou Tong based on little evidence

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/public-statement-regarding-bitcoinica-account-hack-at-mtgox-95738

(I know this wont change your mind - but I post it for future readers who find this through a search engine)
Do you think I could possibly have missed that? It being the single point of attack for all my arguments?

In response, I post this equally likely and more credible response: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/statement-about-the-suspect-of-recent-bitcoinica-hack-95795

But I know: it won't change your mind.
Pages:
Jump to: