Pages:
Author

Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack - page 21. (Read 136139 times)

legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
Bruno, please reply. It is very important to know what you might to know!

I'm trying to say that all the key players who back Zhou Tong know damn well that he is not real. All of this is just a ploy. We are being played. Sorry for having to leave you all hand a while longer, but I know need to go an meet a client.

~Bruno~

Bruno, if you're back from the meeting with your client please give us a sign of alive here! Please take care!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

For those who don't have me on their ignore list, PLEASE take a full look at Charlie Shrem and that quasi-lawyer, Patrick A. Murck.

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Wait, what?

- 'full look at Charlie Shrem'

- 'quasi-lawyer, Patrick A. Murck'

Care to explain?

-Charlie

Several times, Patrick has been asked about his background, but he has conveniently side-stepped that topic. Therefore, I took it upon myself to research him, and your name came up, thus checking into your previous background. But you would have nothing to fear if there's nothing there, now would you? The worse case scenario is that I come across as a nut.

Now, I want to know is what relation is William W Muck to Patrick A. Murck using the same office address in Washington D.C.

And what the hell is this page all about? http://brainopera.tumblr.com/page/2

~Bruno~

Your more than welcome to research him, myself or whoever you want.

Bitinstant, myself and my team have always been an open book regarding information and we do not intend to stop now.
In fact, I'd go as far to say we are the most transparent and have always preached this and influenced others to do the same. This is undebatable.

Patrick was brought onto our team a few months ago as a general house counsel and working on a few projects (We announced this months ago in the forum)

I have no idea who William is or what that page is.

Honestly if you want information, its better you ask directly by contacting Patrick or myself. Both our cell phone numbers are listed on these forums.
Additionally, your more than welcome to visit either of our offices in NY or Seattle where we respectively go every day.

I'm sure you know this already, but sometimes your questions come off as ill-intended and agressive. You and I know this to not be the case, but new members do not.

I'm surprised you haven't reached out to either of us already, since your conducting your research.

EDIT:

Also, I don't know what your definition of 'quasi-lawyer' is but someone who went to the Columbus School of Law, worked for Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth, PLC, head of biz dev at BigDoor, and a member of the bar in Washington DC is definitely a lawyer in my standard. Please edit your post.

When we hired him, we did our own due diligence as expected.

-Charlie

we all know and love Phin but he has this obnoxious habit of going off on witch hunts involving the worst logic and thought processes i've ever seen.  Tom Williams is the penultimate example.  he couldn't connect 2 dots if you drew it on a piece of paper for him.  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I'm trying to say that all the key players who back Zhou Tong know damn well that he is not real. All of this is just a ploy. We are being played. Sorry for having to leave you all hand a while longer, but I know need to go an meet a client.

~Bruno~

Now, THIS IS WHAT I CALL A FUCKING SHOW!! Smiley You go Bruno! Please post the trail and connections between the WHOISs as if we were all dumber than Zhou. This is the only way people won't call you a nut. I now begin to grasp where you are going, and I think this is fucking gold!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

A simple Linkedin search would have found out who is William W. Murck. Or try that Google thingy that's all the rage. Seriously, a researcher like Patrick A. Murck, could not find out the following? http://brainopera.tumblr.com/post/6286926273/will-buy-bitcoin-in-singapore

There is no Zhou Tong. He was made up. Tihan Seale supposedly was the only person to have ever met him in person. Check out that link above, then tell me to my face that I'm off my rocker.

~Bruno~

Man, u r the best! Keep doing this investigation!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

~Bruno~

On that we agree. I've never met Zhou nor know if thats his/her real name.

I do know that Zhou/Chen transferred the recently hacked funds to the secured cold wallet.

Now we are waiting further instruction from Bitcoinica LP or Bitcoin Consultancy Ltd. (Patrick S, Amir, Donald, or Tihan)
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
can someone explain what he is saying?  my add is kicking in and cant put it together Smiley

~Bruno~

Thanks

Btw, for the other person saying that earlier when I agreed, we may not be crazy after all.  Although for some reason I still gotta believe in ZT at this point.  It is interesting though.
legendary
Thanks Bruno!! That is why I mentioned "Holy shit"!!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

~Bruno~
legendary
legendary
What is ZT phone number in Singapore? Somebody did a post of a whois search some days ago.

Is it +65.97371764??

Who is Kevin Lim?

Lim, Kevin = Zhou, Tong Huh

Another Dustin Curtis Whois--the guy who had for sale lifepath.me on eBay and that Zhou Tong owns:

Registrant:
Kevin Lim
Pine Grove, Block 1K, #01-39
Singapore, 599001
Singapore

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ISTHEREASON.COM
Created on: 08-Aug-04
Expires on: 08-Aug-13
Last Updated on: 09-Aug-11

Administrative Contact:
Lim, Kevin [email protected]
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764

Technical Contact:
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764
legendary
Bruno, what's going on here?? Holy shit!!
legendary

For those who don't have me on their ignore list, PLEASE take a full look at Charlie Shrem and that quasi-lawyer, Patrick A. Murck.

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Wait, what?

Care to explain?

-Charlie

Several times, Patrick has been asked about his background, but he has conveniently side-stepped that topic. Therefore, I took it upon myself to research him, and your name came up, thus checking into your previous background. But you would have nothing to fear if there's nothing there, now would you? The worse case scenario is that I come across as a nut.

Now, I want to know is what relation is William W Muck to Patrick A. Murck using the same office address in Washington D.C.

~Bruno~

Bitinstant, myself and my team have always been an open book regarding information and we do not intend to stop now.
In fact, I'd go as far to say we are the most transparent and have always preached this and influenced others to do the same. This is undebatable.

Patrick was brought onto our team a few months ago as a general house counsel and working on a few projects (We announced this months ago in the forum)

Honestly if you want information, its better you ask directly by contacting Patrick or myself. Both our cell phone numbers are listed on these forums.
Additionally, your more than welcome to visit either of our offices in NY or Seattle where we respectively go every day.

I'm sure you know this already, but sometimes your questions come off as ill-intended and agressive. You and I know this to not be the case, but new members do not.

I'm surprised you haven't reached out to either of us already, since your conducting your research.

-Charlie

A simple Linkedin search would have found out who is William W. Murck. Or try that Google thingy that's all the rage. Seriously, a researcher like Patrick A. Murck, could not find out the following? http://brainopera.tumblr.com/post/6286926273/will-buy-bitcoin-in-singapore

There is no Zhou Tong. He was made up. Tihan Seale supposedly was the only person to have ever met him in person. Check out that link above, then tell me to my face that I'm off my rocker.

~Bruno~

What does this have to do with anything. Patrick came in after the Bitcoinica hack to secure the funds for you all. He has nothing to do with the investigation.

You still have not responded to anything I wrote above.
legendary

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Wait, what?

Care to explain?

-Charlie

~Bruno~

-Charlie

~Bruno~
legendary
Who is Kevin Lim?

Lim, Kevin = Zhou, Tong Huh

Another Dustin Curtis Whois--the guy who had for sale lifepath.me on eBay and that Zhou Tong owns:

Registrant:
Kevin Lim
Singapore, 599001
Singapore

Administrative Contact:
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764

Technical Contact:
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764
legendary

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Wait, what?

Care to explain?

-Charlie

~Bruno~

EDIT:

Also, I don't know what your definition of 'quasi-lawyer' is but someone who went to the Columbus School of Law, worked for Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth, PLC, head of biz dev at BigDoor, and a member of the bar in Washington DC is definitely a lawyer in my standard. Please edit your post.

When we hired him, we did our own due diligence as expected.

-Charlie
legendary

Registrant:
Kevin Lim
Singapore, 599001
Singapore

Administrative Contact:
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764

Technical Contact:
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764
legendary

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Wait, what?

Care to explain?

-Charlie

~Bruno~
legendary

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Wait, what?

Care to explain?

-Charlie
legendary
WTF! I just realized that I have 9-13 ignores. Is this telling me that all the earnest work that I am putting in to prove what this whole Bitcoinica thing is about is in vane?

I'm going to take a break from this for a few hours. I'm pretty sure that when I come back, I will be naming names. I've left clues out the ass hoping that others would pick up the mantle, but I guess that didn't work out so swell.

Later, all.

~Bruno~

Dude, I have liked the research you have done in the past, but lately your stuff just comes off completely demented and unorganized. Also when you posts things like "I am pretty sure when I come back I will be dropping some names" you sound like a 15 year old attention whore. If you have something to add to the table just do it, no cliffhangers though.

Don't get me wrong, like I said, some of your previous research has proven to be brilliant, and I hope your research about Zhou Scam goes somewhere too so we can finally nail this little mofo and his "relic collector" stories!

I just got to this post. Fair enough, shad0wbitz. You're right about coming across as a 15-year-old, but when this 52-year-old penned that post, I wasn't in a proper state of mind.

Thanks for your post. I will do better.

~Bruno~
legendary
This is a classic example of victim blaming.

Zhou has still not been able to explain selling LR using his own QQ account from the LR account Zhou said "the hacker" created.

You conveniently pass this over every time. Your shilling is beyond obvious - I just can't figure out why.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1063838

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1063850

So, I have done a deal "for a friend" on AurumXchange using my own account.

And I have also done a deal "for a friend" on QQ using a friend's account?

Both happened before I had any clue of the investigation.

I did the deals, but all in much larger amounts with my own account.

At this point I feel the shilling from rarity, dree12, and Mathew N. Queer comes from getting paid. Either that, or the first two are just sock puppets of this criminal organization spearheaded by Zhou.

You are right, no answer has been given as to why Zhou sold LR from an account that was supposedly opened by a hacker. There won't be either, because he can't make any shit up. He already stuck his foot in its entirety up his mouth on that one.

You know what is really interesting too? Zhou confessed that the email address used on the hacks was his "semi sock puppet secret email" that he used to test vulnerabilities on exchangers. He even went to say that he returned the funds he "stole" from an exchanger after finding a vulnerability.

So far so good... now, CHECK THIS OUT:

Yesterday, sock puppet dree12 starts a very detailed and carefully crafted list of Bitcoin hacks:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-major-bitcoin-heists-thefts-hacks-scams-and-losses-old-83794

MINUTES after he starts this thread, BTC-E get's hack (Huh). Dree12 happily announces that if the projected numbers are right, the bitcoinica hack is number three on the list now, instead of number two. He posts a sensationalistic header in red big letters stating that the BTC-E hack is going on "Right now!"

Coincidence? Maybe... Zhou Tong hacking BTC-E to deflect attention from himself? MOST LIKELY, specially considering his previous statements about his pastime of "Finding vulnerabilities", and the obvious sock puppetry from dree12.

Deflecting attention is a favorite pastime of theirs. Glenn Beck is an advocating of suck sockpuppetry. Another ruse would be to discuss mundane subjects like, I don't know, maybe the proper use of the word "or".

As I've stated prior, I didn't loose a single Satoshi in Bitcoinica, but indirectly I'm paying a heavy toll due to all this. I've had to close (move lumber) three warehouses, two due to EPA regulations and the other over zoning, none of which may have come to light if I had not espoused how wonderful Bitcoin is (and still do) to an acquaintance, whereupon his first foray into Bitcoin was with Bitcoinica.

If it weren't for that, I probably wouldn't have stuck my nose in this mess so heavily, nor started amassing ignores. That aspect really hurts. It wouldn't surprise me at the least that sockpuppets weren't created for the sole purpose of exercising that option. Only the admins here would know for sure.

That said, and with all due respect to those I've held to high standards, I now have no choice but to start pointing fingers.

Full Disclosure: Any actions (that of penning posts) I take is for the betterment of Bitcoin and this community, and NOT for any type of revenge.

Peace, all.

~Bruno~
Pages:
Jump to: