Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2005. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
When do I get a request to pay? (Paypal selected)
You don't get a request for Paypal.
Go on your KNC account, look in your "Order history".
You will see your order, select more (on the right) and you will see "Payment method:PayPal", with a payment button next to it.

Indeed, Paypal has been a little promblimatic if you have an address format it is not familiar with; say an Oriental address. It may take a few attempts in that case for Paypalto recognise it, if it is giving you problems.

The other thing is the credit card has to be billed to the delivery address or no dice...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Thanks mate.
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
You don't get a request for Paypal.
Go on your KNC account, look in your "Order history".
You will see your order, select more (on the right) and you will see "Payment method:PayPal", with a payment button next to it.
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
Trying to find an answer but had issues.

When I make an order, I get a confirmation email.

I already missed out once (original order) because I don't read these forums enough Sad.
I'd contact KnC ASAP to probably select safer money transfer like CC or bank wire.  If you use Paypal you money could be held for while with no one getting access to funds.

I think something strange is happening with eBay/Paypal relating to mining hardware.  See post below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/apparently-paypal-can-no-longer-be-used-to-buysell-bitcoin-mining-hardware-202431

Does anyone know more about this matter.
Activity: 364
Trying to find an answer but had issues.

When I make an order, I get a confirmation email.

I already missed out once (original order) because I don't read these forums enough Sad.
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
Do we get an update soon? Was it later this week or was that not kncminer?
Let me answer you with a quote :

any news on final pre order spots?
Nope. News will be posted some time this week.
Activity: 336

Do we get an update soon? Was it later this week or was that not kncminer?

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
I'm a bit worried about kncminer's speed, the name of mars, saturn, jupiter sounds like a space project in 1970's and you know they usually have years and years of delays Grin

How about the Name of Superluminality? Wink

That reminds me of Albert Einstein  Wink

I think the current trend in IT fashion is something contains following: X, Alien, nano, bio, psy

Quantum could be the next big thing. I'm asking some friends in university of the posibility of a quantum miner, seems these researchers totally have no idea how a real application should be implemented. But D-wave's solution need absolute 0 degree, not very practical

I'm a bit worried about kncminer's speed, the name of mars, saturn, jupiter sounds like a space project in 1970's and you know they usually have years and years of delays Grin

How about the Name of Superluminality? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
I'm a bit worried about kncminer's speed, the name of mars, saturn, jupiter sounds like a space project in 1970's and you know they usually have years and years of delays Grin
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Well, as a GB shareholder I now... share the dream too Cheesy
I came here to check for KnC updates and just found a bunch of posts about some dream everyone's apparently having.

Can I recommend that we start a separate "I had a dream that KnC shipped" thread?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

kk I had a wonderful dream yesterday that KNC delivered mad early hahaha
funny, I didn't dream it.. but I had exact same thoughts.

possibly these guy's at KnC know exactly what they are doing, and instead of disappointing news, it's all going to be good news and everything is ahead of scheduled.

Well, we can only dream for the moment.  Grin

If we both experienced this it must be true! haha. My dream was literally like they delivered unexpectedly like in July, and I kept buying mooar and moooar mining rigs haha.
No flippin' way, I had the same dream... 

Add another one - I had the same dream too!  We should check that Russian code on the site for subliminal messages!
Activity: 532
Looks like April's Avalon bulk chip orders touch ground beginning of July.
Floppy socks that I put on my penis, how big is that never ending GIF 100mb? It was very slow at the beginning also, I was thinking to myself did he upload a movie?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV

possibly these guy's at KnC know exactly what they are doing, and instead of disappointing news, it's all going to be good news and everything is ahead of scheduled.

Well, we can only dream for the moment.  Grin

If we both experienced this it must be true! haha. My dream was literally like they delivered unexpectedly like in July, and I kept buying mooar and moooar mining rigs haha.
No flippin' way, I had the same dream... 
Activity: 546
You need to pray a lot harder guys.  Overclocked Avalons and Bitfurys are coming.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
As it was said So it was              Grin

Well, we can only dream for the moment.  Grin

Dude that's not a dream, it's a prophecy!! Cheesy

lol! The bitcoin gods have spoken! Let this be recorded. BitJohn 5:12 "And so KNC shall delivery thy ASIC'S early"
Jump to: